PDA

View Full Version : Sanford/Urban Plains Center

johnson
03-23-2010, 04:07 PM
With the article in the Forum today talking about Sanford donating to the UPC will this effect anything that is being talked about between Sanford and NDSU?

Greenie
03-23-2010, 07:52 PM
I'm sure they'd do both -- helps even out the PR and creates an attitude of community fairness and equity.

imabison
03-23-2010, 11:37 PM
With the article in the Forum today talking about Sanford donating to the UPC will this effect anything that is being talked about between Sanford and NDSU?

Someone commented that the BSA donation was not from Sanford Health, but from Mr Sanford personally. Not sure, first I had heard that.

roadwarrior
03-23-2010, 11:49 PM
Someone commented that the BSA donation was not from Sanford Health, but from Mr Sanford personally. Not sure, first I had heard that.

I don't think so.

bisonmike2
03-24-2010, 03:49 PM

It all comes from the same teat anyway. Even if it isn't directly from Sanford himself, the Sanford Health is under heavy direction from him to be a large charitable organization.

MNLonghorn10
03-24-2010, 06:08 PM
is the donation for an actual parking lot? or is it still a dirt/mud pit?

ndsubison1
03-26-2010, 05:03 AM
It all comes from the same teat anyway. Even if it isn't directly from Sanford himself, the Sanford Health is under heavy direction from him to be a large charitable organization.

How dare they with health care costs rising! ;)