PDA

View Full Version : Re: Dick Hanson and the NDSU presidency

Swany
03-21-2010, 02:54 PM
http://www.bisonillustrated.com/s.php?s=140

Here's an excerpt: Hanson appears content to put on the chicken suit and do whatever dance it takes to have the interim labeled removed from his title. NDSU needs that kind of leadership right now like Fargo-Moorhead needs more water in the Red River.

bisonmike2
03-21-2010, 03:11 PM
http://www.bisonillustrated.com/s.php?s=140

Here's an excerpt: Hanson appears content to put on the chicken suit and do whatever dance it takes to have the interim labeled removed from his title. NDSU needs that kind of leadership right now like Fargo-Moorhead needs more water in the Red River.

I think that hits the nail on the head.

DjKyRo
03-21-2010, 06:24 PM
Please tell me this article was a hypothetical situation. Please tell me we aren't actually renaming NDSU UND-Fargo.

Herd
03-21-2010, 08:05 PM
The sad thing is, the next president will be hired by the SBHE. From what I seen with the SBHE, they'd probably prefer a paun like Hanson then someone with ideas and and a spine. When your interest is not necessarily in line with NDSU thinking, they probably prefer a warm body like Hanson.

EndZoneQB
03-21-2010, 08:38 PM
Awesome. I'm glad SOMEONE has the balls publicly to say something! Can't wait to get my issue in the mail. I wonder if you guys will get any pub for this? IMO, this should be getting some play in the "big" local media...

WYOBISONMAN
03-22-2010, 06:35 AM
Damn good article!

mgbison
03-22-2010, 07:21 AM
Swanny, great article. rep points from kegger.

NorthernBison
03-22-2010, 12:18 PM
Brilliant! I can't stop laughing. Nice picture of the chicken. The piece said it all. You somehow got every point across concisely. I wish I could do that just once.

Civil06
03-22-2010, 01:52 PM
"but a NDSU president this deep in the sheets with UND is more ridiculous than Ann Coulter bunking up with Michael Moore".

Although that's one of the more disturbing lines I've ever read :D , I still give the article 2 emphatic thumbs up. Well done, Swany!

WYOBISONMAN
03-22-2010, 03:18 PM
Although that's one of the more disturbing lines I've ever read :D , I still give the article 2 emphatic thumbs up. Well done, Swany!

It is one hell of a visual.....LOL!

ndsubison1
03-22-2010, 06:19 PM
Can I get an amen?

SUBISON247
03-22-2010, 07:20 PM
AMEN!!!!http://www.arseniohall.com/images/toAmerica2.jpg

DLBison
03-22-2010, 07:25 PM
Had family at the Republican convention in GF this past weekend at the Alerus. In talking with some of the senators and rep's, sounds like this upcoming audit is NOT going to have good news in it for the old Chapman administration.

I just hope the two clowns that have their names in the mix from this current administration are not hired. This great school needs new leadership. I really hope that after this next round of bad news hits with the audit results that NDSU is in the clear and can forge ahead and continue to leave UND in the dust.