PDA

View Full Version : GPS units stolen in Grand Forks

cbline
03-19-2010, 05:43 PM
From the Grand Forks Herald: "Investigators looking into a rash of vehicle break-ins on UND’s campus reportedly found a hoard of stolen GPS units in a freshman’s dorm room.

An exact motive in the crime has not yet been determined, but the early suspicion is that the GPS units were going to be used by the athletic department to find a conference for UND’s Division I teams."

(OK, that last part is mine.)

http://www.dl-online.com/event/article/id/51719

homer
03-19-2010, 06:54 PM
Have some of the Bison football players been hanging out in Grand Forks lately?

Tatanka
03-19-2010, 07:08 PM
Have some of the Bison football players been hanging out in Grand Forks lately?

Nicely played.:blush:

Twentysix
03-19-2010, 08:22 PM
Lol anyone read that? He was charged with drug paraphanelia because he had a digital scale. Rofl our legal system is so fucked.

I hope the coppers dont find out that i have toilet paper in my bathroom, and occasionally empty 20 oz bottles.*

*you can make both of these items into bongs/pipes if you're creative

EndZoneQB
03-19-2010, 08:27 PM
Lol anyone read that? He was charged with drug paraphanelia because he had a digital scale. Rofl our legal system is so fucked.

I hope the coppers dont find out that i have toilet paper in my bathroom, and occasionally empty 20 oz bottles.*

*you can make both of these items into bongs if you're creative

OMFG, this is a more important issue than the actual story. The damning thing might be the drug prices, but still, are you freakin serious? I almost want to call the GF police and just ask them to explain this one to me. And btw, with toilet paper rolls, it's called a steam roller. :nod:

bisonmike2
03-19-2010, 08:35 PM
OMFG, this is a more important issue than the actual story. The damning thing might be the drug prices, but still, are you freakin serious? I almost want to call the GF police and just ask them to explain this one to me. And btw, with toilet paper rolls, it's called a steam roller. :nod:

"Where'd you learn that at Cheech? Drug School?"
http://www.moviecritic.com.au/images/farva.jpg

BisonAccountant44
03-19-2010, 09:35 PM

*you can make both of these items into bongs/pipes if you're creative

I personally chuckled at the fact that he's a criminal justice major.

Bisonguy
03-20-2010, 02:44 AM
I personally chuckled at the fact that he's a criminal justice major.

Well, at least it was more humorous than their VP of the criminal justice club a few years back. :hide:

BisonBabe
03-20-2010, 02:49 PM
Shit I am in deep trouble if a digital scale can get you charged with drug paraphanalia. Just used mine this morning making breakfast.

bisonmike2
03-20-2010, 03:59 PM
Shit I am in deep trouble if a digital scale can get you charged with drug paraphanalia. Just used mine this morning making breakfast.

No kidding. I have at least 2 dollars bills and a credit card in my wallet and I have several mirrors in my house all of which could be used to cut and snort cocoaine! OMG! I need to dispose of this stuff immediately!

unbison
03-20-2010, 05:14 PM
ooooooooooooo boy i hope the cops dont stop by.......i have a couple digital scales...........

for clutching snowmachines

bisonmike2
03-20-2010, 09:09 PM
ooooooooooooo boy i hope the cops dont stop by.......i have a couple digital scales...........

for clutching snowmachines

sure, for snowmachines....right.:D

http://artwork.datpiff.com/m208e0ef/Cowboy_Cocaine_Cowboyshovlin_Snow-front-large.jpg

DjKyRo
03-20-2010, 09:27 PM
No kidding. I have at least 2 dollars bills and a credit card in my wallet and I have several mirrors in my house all of which could be used to cut and snort cocoaine! OMG! I need to dispose of this stuff immediately!

If my buddy Jimmy is to be believed there are on average over a hundred items in my home that can be made into a bong. Let's hope the cops play it stupid.

56BISON73
03-28-2010, 04:43 AM

I bought one at the US post office. So I guess they could be charged with drug paraphernalia trafficking.

BisonBabe
03-30-2010, 05:20 PM
I bought one at the US post office. So I guess they could be charged with drug paraphernalia trafficking.

I bought mine at Target so they are in big trouble as well.