PDA

View Full Version : It is a good Sunday morning when.....

WYOBISONMAN
03-14-2010, 01:29 PM
I read the Fargo Forum on-line and find no more stupid quotes or ideas by Richard (the dick) Hanson. Although I dread what tomorrow may bring. It is kind of a day to day thing to see how his lousy media skills and backwards ideas can bastardize my alma mater.:smh:

bisonmike2
03-14-2010, 01:43 PM
I read the Fargo Forum on-line and find no more stupid quotes or ideas by Richard (the dick) Hanson. Although I dread what tomorrow may bring. It is kind of a day to day thing to see how his lousy media skills and backwards ideas can bastardize my alma mater.:smh:

Not to be a downer, but they could always add ***breaking news*** or update headliner should he decide he needs to share any more ideas on how he can help UND become the states leading institution again.

IzzyFlexion
03-14-2010, 02:30 PM
This just in..........

Fargo Fool 'em
Richard Hanson Has an Urgent Message for UND Students.
Fargo- NDSU interim president Richard Hanson sent out a mass e-mail yesterday to all students enrolled at UND. The message was reportedly short but clear. Apparently Hanson is strongly discouraging any UND students from staying in the Fargo area should volunteers be asked to help fight year's Red River flooding. An anonymous source said that Hanson fears that UND students would be tempted to defect further widening the unfair enrollment gap between the two schools and escalating overcrowding.

Twentysix
03-15-2010, 07:15 AM
i lul'd irl.

MNLonghorn10
03-15-2010, 10:42 AM
who cares about ndsu, und, hanson, the flood, or anything right now. we have a much bigger problem on our hands.
http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/272204

“It’s been a real pain,” said Billie Ann Caya, North Dakota Cheer Coach Association executive director. “We want our money, but we want our merchandise as well.”

wonder how billies goin to pull that one off

WYOBISONMAN
03-15-2010, 02:17 PM
who cares about ndsu, und, hanson, the flood, or anything right now. we have a much bigger problem on our hands.
http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/272204

wonder how billies goin to pull that one off

My suspicion is that Hanson is involved some how...............