PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Who will win the Summit League Tournament?

ndsubison1
03-02-2010, 06:23 AM
Just wanted to put up a poll for this.

Twentysix
03-02-2010, 12:16 PM
I think if IUPUI can make it to the Championship they could beat oakland. If iupui gets bounced before its oaklands.

jacks1
03-02-2010, 12:39 PM
I'm goin' with IUPUI

heckler
03-02-2010, 01:01 PM
drank a whole tanker full of green koolaid...

Kermit
03-02-2010, 02:01 PM
I've been thinking Oakland all year, so I'm sticking with the Golden Grizzlies.

For the Bison to have a shot, I think we need at least one major upset. Knocking off the 3,2, and 1 seeds consecutively would seem to be impossible. Our lack of depth will make the task doubly difficult. But what a story that would be! Do you believe in miracles? If so, see http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showpost.php?p=355678&postcount=19

HandoEX
03-02-2010, 02:04 PM
I was on the fence between Oakland and IUPUI. I think Oakland takes it though, but it won't come easily for them to get to the dance.

DjKyRo
03-02-2010, 09:10 PM
I voted for Oakland, but let's not forget last eyar's Big XII tournament - Baylor knocked off 8-seeded Nebraska (as a 9th seed), knocked off 1-Kansas, beat 5th-seeded Texas, and ended up losing a heartbreaker to Mizzou. Upsets are a very real possibility, if a remote one.

sambini
03-03-2010, 03:09 AM
Oakland+++++++

90 BISON
03-07-2010, 12:38 AM
Oakland+++++++

--------------------------
Although I agree, they probably will win it.

CHADSTAUS
03-07-2010, 01:57 AM
Heart is with the Herd, check book is with Oakland. Sorry Herd, Those guys are tough. Lets see a cinderella story. We deserved it last year, lets steal it this year.:nod:

CHADSTAUS
03-07-2010, 01:58 AM
Heart is with the Herd, check book is with Oakland. Sorry Herd, Those guys are tough. Lets see a cinderella story. We deserved it last year, lets steal it this year.:nod:

DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!!!!!!!

ndsubison1
03-07-2010, 02:28 AM
we have an upset brewin here in sioux falls wiu leads iupui 31-30 at the half

Tatanka
03-07-2010, 02:41 AM
we have an upset brewin here in sioux falls wiu leads iupui 31-30 at the half

Please tell me you're riding that asshat ooey pooey coach like a rented mule.

ndsubison1
03-07-2010, 02:53 AM

savs yelling random comments every once in awhile yelled at him when glenn and some wiu player got in a lil scuffle

Tatanka
03-07-2010, 03:15 AM
Excellent. Is Dan Hammer there to follow up with free airtime for coach Whineapottamus?

DjKyRo
03-07-2010, 03:18 AM
Excellent. Is Dan Hammer there to follow up with free airtime for coach Whineapottamus?

He's up in Forks covering live action at the UND Bake Sale.

Tatanka
03-07-2010, 03:25 AM
He's up in Forks covering live action at the UND Bake Sale.

Sadly, this will likely be the topic of conversation Monday and Tuesday instead of NDSU basketball tourney action.

DjKyRo
03-07-2010, 03:28 AM
Sadly, this will likely be the topic of conversation Monday and Tuesday instead of NDSU basketball tourney action.

In his defense I heard the mother of one of the hockey players might have submitted a cookie recipe - obviously anything even peripherally pertaining to hockey up north trumps anything here in Fargo. :banghead:

asshat...

Tatanka
03-07-2010, 03:31 AM
In his defense I heard the mother of one of the hockey players might have submitted a cookie recipe - obviously anything even peripherally pertaining to hockey up north trumps anything here in Fargo. :banghead:

asshat...

Was it Mrs. Frattin? Her cookies are definitely worth an hour of airtime. And her son playes teh hockies, you know, which they do have at UND.

BlueBisonRock
03-07-2010, 05:19 AM
Was it Mrs. Frattin? Her cookies are definitely worth an hour of airtime. And her son playes teh hockies, you know, which they do have at UND.

I don't get it. I just don't understand... What is the big deal about all of these college kids playing hookey? Shouldn't they be going to school??? Class is where they learn about the accounting and the math and the economics or biology. But yet, all we hear about is el Forko Grande wanting these kids to be good at playing hookey? And cookie recipies? When did the community college of Grand Forks County get a home economics teacher? Gosh goodness almighty, what is this world coming to?

DjKyRo
03-07-2010, 11:25 AM
I woke up this morning feeling like I had just OD'd on crack - I am ready to bust a gasket cheering this team to victory and am 110% sure they will be dancing! Three games away from the national spotlight, four hours and we're in Sioux Falls. Tie your f###ing shoes kids, let's do this.

lakesbison
03-07-2010, 02:30 PM
hittin up slick's gf on way down, bison bombs on me after ndsu's girls bball game!!!

gonna beat ORU in 12hours!!!

unbison
03-07-2010, 02:39 PM
I hope slic has told everyone to get their popcorn ready

MNLonghorn10
03-07-2010, 02:42 PM
LMAO@ the 8 homers

Twentysix
03-07-2010, 04:08 PM
I voted for IUPUI but my hearts with the bison!

Here's to being wrong! :bong: :cheers:

Tatanka
03-08-2010, 12:53 AM
I don't get it. I just don't understand... What is the big deal about all of these college kids playing hookey? Shouldn't they be going to school??? Class is where they learn about the accounting and the math and the economics or biology. But yet, all we hear about is el Forko Grande wanting these kids to be good at playing hookey? And cookie recipies? When did the community college of Grand Forks County get a home economics teacher? Gosh goodness almighty, what is this world coming to?

HA! You think hockey players actually attend class. That's funny. 'cause some really do. and some of those even graduate. with degrees and stuff.

jacks1
03-08-2010, 06:44 AM

...what pisses me off is that he tromps up and down the sideline, many-a-time on the court itself, and gets away with it like it's no tomorrow. More than once on Sat night he literally was in the line of vision when WIU was trying to pass out of the corner....bullshit

ndsubison1
03-10-2010, 08:03 PM
Congrats to: 56BISON73, 99Bison, Aces1180, Bison"FANatic", BisonAccountant44, BraxtonT, DenverBison05, DjKyRo, Ferd, Germane, gobisontd, gotts, GRAFTONBISON, Hammersmith, HandoEX, jaystus, johnson, j_b, Kermit, ming01, MN_BISON, Mr. Burgundy, NDSUFan_Sav, NDSUguy, NDSUmulligan, NDSUstudent, onbison09, pwbnd, roadwarrior, sambini, stevdock, Superfan, Tatanka, TheDoctor, wayne@1-st.com

We're all bracketologists!

Kermit
03-10-2010, 08:30 PM
Congrats to: 56BISON73, 99Bison, Aces1180, Bison"FANatic", BisonAccountant44, BraxtonT, DenverBison05, DjKyRo, Ferd, Germane, gobisontd, gotts, GRAFTONBISON, Hammersmith, HandoEX, jaystus, johnson, j_b, Kermit, ming01, MN_BISON, Mr. Burgundy, NDSUFan_Sav, NDSUguy, NDSUmulligan, NDSUstudent, onbison09, pwbnd, roadwarrior, sambini, stevdock, Superfan, Tatanka, TheDoctor, wayne@1-st.com

We're all bracketologists!

In a year or two, if this same bunch can confidently pick the Bison, then I'll be happy!

Congrats to Oakland. They are what who we thought they were.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDAq5tyfk9E

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_-Oha_7alHJ8/Rrz9AzSpSmI/AAAAAAAAA6o/di1rgBVr_xI/s400/dennis_green.jpg