PDA

View Full Version : UND requests NDSU help!!

RedRiver
02-27-2010, 12:30 AM
WDAY TV6 news reported tonight that the UND President has requested that NDSU Interim President Hanson present a contingency plan to the Summit League to keep the option open for UND to be part of the 2011-2012 schedule. Interim President Hanson had a few comments but did not address whether he is going to do this.

How ironic, after criticizing NDSU for making the move to DI and not scheduling the Bison during the transitional period, UND is now asking for the help of NDSU so that they can join a DI athletic conference!!

aces1180
02-27-2010, 12:32 AM
WDAY TV6 news reported tonight that the UND President has requested that NDSU Interim President Hanson present a contingency plan to the Summit League to keep the option open for UND to be part of the 2011-2012 schedule. Interim President Hanson had a few comments but did not address whether he is going to do this.

How ironic, after criticizing NDSU for making the move to DI and not scheduling the Bison during the transitional period, UND is now asking for the help of NDSU so that they can join a DI athletic conference!!

If Hanson helps UND, I will have lost faith in all humanity.

God have mercy on our souls.

EndZoneQB
02-27-2010, 12:34 AM
This has fail written all over it.

Tatanka
02-27-2010, 12:45 AM

BWAHAHAHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAA. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

Ha.

ha.

oh, crap.

I think I've blown my funny fuse. I'll never be able to laugh at anything ever again.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/southpark/images/d/df/Image_10.gif

http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/images/shows/southpark/vertical_video/import/season_05/sp_0510_11_v6.jpg

Hi! We're the Thomas family. Has anyone seen our son Roger?

OK. I can laugh a little bit now. Whew.

Seriously though, maybe they should have called a press conference to publicly do their begging.

Bisonguy
02-27-2010, 01:04 AM
Hmmmm....
Signature worthy quotes tomorrow in The Forum??

tjbison
02-27-2010, 02:06 AM
This is something the "INTERIM" President should NOT be taking control of, thats why they have said it now. Its like throwing a ribeye steak to a tiger

Dicky needs to keep his trap shut, but also I can't wait to hear the logic from the sue fans who have been bashing the shiat out of the Summit and also saying they don't need NDSU at all

MHDBisonfan
02-27-2010, 02:26 AM
If he helps und I'm going to vomit.

North Side
02-27-2010, 03:10 AM
:banghead: ....................

GRAFTONBISON
02-27-2010, 03:14 AM
Just caught the 10:00 news on WDAZ...........
Hanson to present UND contingency plan to Summit......

OMFG:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

GOB1SON
02-27-2010, 03:15 AM
Exodus Chapter 23 verse 2: Don't do what everyone else does, if what they do is wrong.

This whole "fuck em' and feed em' fishheads" cause they acted idiotic when we transitioned doesn't mean we should act the same way.

I'm just saying we should act more mature than they did, cause we are better than that.

DIBISON
02-27-2010, 05:06 AM
NDSU is not acting like them and still gets shot down by the public.

UND dug their own hole with the DI move and nickname issue. It's ONLY THEIR responsibility to get dug out of it.

It's ridiculous that UND now pleads with NDSU to help them get into a conference.

It's another no win situation for NDSU with the public, SBOHE and legislature.

Typical UND.

NDSUFan_Sav
02-27-2010, 05:50 AM
Hanson is worthless and need to be replaces ASAP

Road you want to be NDSU's new President???

tjbison
02-27-2010, 06:24 AM
My god this absolute bullshit, these freaking sue asswhips bash the the everloving shit out of our conference and school and NOW they ask for help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not one sue fan can come here and defend that after all the crow those SOB'S should eat and the rest of the sue loving state...............i'm seriously pissed. I'm seriously considering.................:smh: :smh: :smh:

Suck the Fioux

ok edit: I was just on SS and couldn't find anything about his?? I would imagine they won't admit to any of this and brush it off as NDSU propaganda....dicks

DIBISON
02-28-2010, 06:55 PM
NDSU Spectrum article on this issue.

http://www.ndsuspectrum.com/sports/3249-und-off-summit-league-schedule-for-2011-2012

80ALUM
02-28-2010, 08:24 PM
I hope Hanson is as helpful to UND as he has been to us!