PDA

View Full Version : 10000 Bison Strong

Pages : [1] 2

tjbison
02-22-2010, 11:55 PM
I know its been talked about but here is the place to post if you win the drawings, site has been updated you can now upload pictures to it, watch the highlights, check the weekly winners, and listen to the tunes

www.10000bisonstrong.com

tjbison
02-24-2010, 01:31 AM
Monica Hoffman won a pair of tickets to Bon Jovi

DIGRAPPLER
02-24-2010, 02:09 AM
Upload pictures to be a part of the 2010 poster?! My boy will be fired about about that one. It says headshots prefered, I assume I can crop a picture of the boy and friends from the homecoming game? I will give it a try.

tjbison
02-24-2010, 02:15 AM
Upload pictures to be a part of the 2010 poster?! My boy will be fired about about that one. It says headshots prefered, I assume I can crop a picture of the boy and friends from the homecoming game? I will give it a try.

Yeah I think they will take any pictures you want of Bison gameday etc...to upload

NDBison
02-24-2010, 01:33 PM
Article from Kolpack today

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/270090/

DjKyRo
02-24-2010, 05:03 PM
Article from Kolpack today

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/270090/

Oh boy....cue the "What has Bison football become" crowd. :hide: :hide: :hide:

JackJD
02-25-2010, 03:49 AM
I know Kolpack isn't a favorite of Bisonville regulars but the point of his column was worth writing about. That's some impressive ticket sales.

4mcruenomore
02-25-2010, 03:54 AM
I know Kolpack isn't a favorite of Bisonville regulars but the point of his column was worth writing about. That's some impressive ticket sales.

Thank you, it was a nice article. I mostly loved the UND comments about they have waiting lists for Hockey. Too bad, b/c I love the fact that we have more season ticket holders than their average attendance.

DjKyRo
02-25-2010, 05:29 AM

Who has a problem with Kolpack? I think he does a fine job.

Gully
02-25-2010, 11:22 AM
I think Kolpack is generally well liked. The old columnist, McFeely, well that's another story.

THEsocalledfan
02-26-2010, 07:16 PM
McFeely was great; it was just that those who see the world through NDSU colored glasses and who drink only NDSU Kool-Aid did not like him.

Ironically, they seem to be the same folks who are okay with NDSU's crappy media coverage!!!!

SDbison
02-26-2010, 10:13 PM
McFeely was great; it was just that those who see the world through NDSU colored glasses and who drink only NDSU Kool-Aid did not like him.

Ironically, they seem to be the same folks who are okay with NDSU's crappy media coverage!!!!
McFeely great........I think not socalledfan.......
He was an OK douchebag who loved to stir the pot more than write anything with subatance. Stiring the pot is OK if done occasionally, but McFooly did it all the time. Plus most of his articles showed he had an axe to grind with NDSU.
Is Sioux Falls making you soft socalledfan?

tjbison
02-26-2010, 10:45 PM
ok back to the topic

Anyone on Bisonville won yet???

Steve Olson won a $50 BWW gift card this week

johnson
02-27-2010, 02:58 AM
He was an OK douchebag who loved to stir the pot more than write anything with subatance. Stiring the pot is OK if done occasionally, but McFooly did it all the time. Plus most of his articles showed he had an axe to grind with NDSU.
McTouchyFeely reminds me of a guy that I know who was picked on growing up in school. He is still pissed off at the world and will disagree with anything you say just because he wants to argue with someone.

tjbison
02-27-2010, 06:47 AM
McTouchyFeely reminds me of a guy that I know who was picked on growing up in school. He is still pissed off at the world and will disagree with anything you say just because he wants to argue with someone.

Start a new thread for McFeely topics, this isn't the right one!!!

Please;)

Come to think of it use this thread:

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14790&highlight=Mcfooly

johnson
02-27-2010, 04:21 PM
Start a new thread for McFeely topics, this isn't the right one!!!

Please;)

Come to think of it use this thread:

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14790&highlight=Mcfooly

I apologize.

tjbison
02-27-2010, 04:54 PM
I apologize.

damn right you should, SHAME on you 5 lashings;)

56BISON73
03-03-2010, 12:38 AM
Paid for my tickets today over the phone.

THEsocalledfan
03-03-2010, 06:51 PM

Man, SD, what do you expect? I work in a department full of SDSU grads who seem to think they rule the football world and have a program second to none. I must admit that it is very likely affecting my judgement!

Bison bison
03-03-2010, 07:34 PM
Just renewed as well.

The athletic department must be rolling in the dough!

CHADSTAUS
03-04-2010, 01:56 AM
I got my ticket order done. Bring on Kansas!

CHADSTAUS
03-04-2010, 01:58 AM
I think Kolpack is generally well liked. The old columnist, McFeely, well that's another story.

Kolpack does a good job.

Mr. Burgundy
03-04-2010, 02:22 AM
Kolpack does a good job.

I agree he does a "good" job. Not amazing...but solid. Couple easy articles a week. Throw in a quote or two, maybe throw a blog on the dying areavoices site because Hallstrom doesn't blog anymore. I guess it is relative. He has not went high tech like Vandrovec. Terry is a total homer and is very biased toward SDSU, but he does a heck of alot more work than Kolpack does. I just don't see how hard it would be to crank out a couple articles a week. I mean, they could hire college kids for free internships that would LOVE to cover spring football. I think he does a great job with the stuff he does, just wish we got a daily article during the season. Maybe that is a high demand.

EndZoneQB
03-04-2010, 02:39 AM
I agree he does a "good" job. Not amazing...but solid. Couple easy articles a week. Throw in a quote or two, maybe throw a blog on the dying areavoices site because Hallstrom doesn't blog anymore. I guess it is relative. He has not went high tech like Vandrovec. Terry is a total homer and is very biased toward SDSU, but he does a heck of alot more work than Kolpack does. I just don't see how hard it would be to crank out a couple articles a week. I mean, they could hire college kids for free internships that would LOVE to cover spring football. I think he does a great job with the stuff he does, just wish we got a daily article during the season. Maybe that is a high demand.

Hell, I'd do it and have contemplated doing my own anyway. Thought about doing a tri-state area recruiting site as well. Something like that would have to almost be a fulltime job, and I don't think that would support me at all.

tjbison
03-04-2010, 05:38 PM
Ok seriously this site is a waste if they don't actually UPDATE the info. My ticket renewal as been in for over a week now?

HooliganBison
03-04-2010, 11:40 PM
I think they should update the counter every Friday to go along with the weekly winners.

DjKyRo
03-04-2010, 11:43 PM
I keep getting question marks on the counter....isn't it supposed to show the actual number of season tickets yet sold?

MNLonghorn10
03-05-2010, 01:16 AM
this is a bigger fail than nick mertens

Bison bison
03-05-2010, 02:03 AM
why don't you guys show some patience. i imagine they don't want to show it in the first few weeks as the season ticket renewals slowly come in. there is likely a threshold as far as minimum numbers or a start date before they initiate the ticker.

otherwise we would have seen 213 season tickets sold as of February 23rd and every ding dong in the land would have prophesied about the end times for bison football.

56BISON73
03-05-2010, 02:19 AM
People are now debating the accuracy of the season ticket counter??????? Me thinks its been a very loooooooong winter up there.:D

Tatanka
03-05-2010, 02:22 AM
People are now debating the accuracy of the season ticket counter??????? Me thinks its been a very loooooooong winter up there.:D

you know it is, buddy. did you get some snow in teh arkansas here recently?

56BISON73
03-05-2010, 02:45 AM
you know it is, buddy. did you get some snow in teh arkansas here recently?

Yeah here too. Its been the coldest winter since Ive lived here. Not to metion the most snow also. As of this last weekend there was still some isolated snow left over from 3 weeks ago. My wife actually had to stay at the hospital two different times due to the snow and people not being able to get to work.
Next week Im heading to TX for 2 weeks of fishing so it can snow all it wants while Im gone:D

But for you guys when you finally get rid of the snow then youve got high water problems again this year. Thats really gotta suck.

MNLonghorn10
03-05-2010, 02:48 AM
why don't you guys show some patience. i imagine they don't want to show it in the first few weeks as the season ticket renewals slowly come in. there is likely a threshold as far as minimum numbers or a start date before they initiate the ticker.

otherwise we would have seen 213 season tickets sold as of February 23rd and every ding dong in the land would have prophesied about the end times for bison football.

umm not good.

BlueBisonRock
03-05-2010, 06:18 AM
Me thinks its been a very loooooooong winter up there.:D

Can't say that I would know. Although the snow situation here rivaled the North for quite some time. Looking forward to some cherry blossoms.

TAILG8R
03-05-2010, 02:01 PM
Everyone can relax now The counter is active (http://10000bisonstrong.com/)

Tatanka
03-05-2010, 02:07 PM
Everyone can relax now The counter is active (http://10000bisonstrong.com/)

only 1422? What an embarrassment. We are witnessing the collapse of the mighty Bison Football program. These are the end times. Fire everyone! Run for the hills! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

roadwarrior
03-05-2010, 02:46 PM
Obviously someone up at the BSA reads Bisonville and got that counter going!

I havent even received my renewal form yet, so mine are not counted.

roadwarrior
03-05-2010, 02:47 PM
only 1422? What an embarrassment.

But that is more than the entire crowd at an Indiana State game.

imabison
03-06-2010, 01:24 AM
only 1422? What an embarrassment. We are witnessing the collapse of the mighty Bison Football program. These are the end times. Fire everyone! Run for the hills! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Well, consider the official registration date is April 1 I believe your comments are un called for.

Personally I think they should have withheld a total until Mid March, just to make you even happier.

DIGRAPPLER
03-06-2010, 01:52 AM
Bisonville has over 3000 users we should be able to move the counter a bit! Everybody who has season tickets get your renewals in. If you don't have tickets consider buying them. I wonder how many tickets us bvillers hold. Anywasy, should be fun to watch the thing move.

X-Factor
03-06-2010, 02:42 AM
But that is more than the entire crowd at an Indiana State game.

on an 80 degree sun shining day in November.

Tatanka
03-06-2010, 01:59 PM

Well, consider the official registration date is April 1 I believe your comments are un called for.

Personally I think they should have withheld a total until Mid March, just to make you even happier.

Dude. You took me seriously? Wow. Apparently I didn't go far enough over the top to trip your sarcasm detector. :D

DIGRAPPLER
03-08-2010, 04:09 PM
Nice jump over the weekend.

NDBison
03-08-2010, 04:49 PM
Planning to send my order in today

EndZoneQB
03-08-2010, 05:18 PM
Will be renewing my 8 or whatever here in a few days.

MNLonghorn10
03-08-2010, 06:42 PM

up 600 in 3 days

not bad.

Bison bison
03-08-2010, 07:15 PM
Holy Sh#t.

At That Pace....

TheBisonator
03-08-2010, 07:30 PM
2,057 with still a few weeks till April 1st. That's a good sign.

Tatanka
03-08-2010, 07:37 PM
Holy Sh#t.

At That Pace....

We will need a new football stadium by June 1, 2010, as the current one will be completely sold out.

Bison bison
03-08-2010, 07:43 PM
OMG.

We need to stop selling tickets now.

At the current rate, there will be 43 million at the first game.

This is just like the climate change hockey stick!!!

THE MAYANS WERE RIGHT! RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!

lakesbison
03-08-2010, 07:44 PM
are these counting all tickets or just people?

like lakes=4

are they adding 1 for my renewal or 4 ? (i havent gotten my renewel, maybe im banned there too!_)

aces1180
03-08-2010, 07:50 PM

like lakes=4

are they adding 1 for my renewal or 4 ? (i havent gotten my renewel, maybe im banned there too!_)

I think its tickets...10,000 people x 2 tickets per person (avg.) would equal more than than the dome holds...It would be awesome, however.

I have 8 tickets under my name.

Tatanka
03-08-2010, 08:09 PM
It's tickets. Of which 12 are mine. Carry on.

TheBisonator
03-08-2010, 08:29 PM

like lakes=4

They're counting tickets. 1 ticket = 1 seat.

MNLonghorn10
03-08-2010, 09:30 PM
OMG.

We need to stop selling tickets now.

At the current rate, there will be 43 million at the first game.

This is just like the climate change hockey stick!!!

THE MAYANS WERE RIGHT! RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!

'you're going to need a bigger stadium'

http://www.solarnavigator.net/films_movies_actors/actors_films_images/jaws_swims_behind_chief_brody.jpg

TheBisonator
03-08-2010, 09:38 PM
Josh recently told me that the season ticket cap should be around 14,000. Wouldn't it be kick-ass if we somehow sold out all season tickets by the start of the season??

Another nice tidbit: 10,000 season tickets for Bison football is basically as much as the total season ticket holders for UND hockey and UND football COMBINED. Selling 12,000 season tickets would be more season ticket holders than all of UND's season ticket holders for all sports combined.:D

MNLonghorn10
03-08-2010, 10:06 PM
thats bad ass. this is my 3rd year as a season ticket holder, and i dont regret becoming one.

i really think the tailgating scene has a lot to do with it(along with the walker era success)...

theres nothing really around here that has that kind of atmosphere.

i don't wanna sound preposterous and have this sent into the common man..but ndsu tailgating>>>minnesota vikings tailgating.

EndZoneQB
03-08-2010, 11:33 PM
thats bad ass. this is my 3rd year as a season ticket holder, and i dont regret becoming one.

i really think the tailgating scene has a lot to do with it(along with the walker era success)...

theres nothing really around here that has that kind of atmosphere.

i don't wanna sound preposterous and have this sent into the common man..but ndsu tailgating>>>minnesota vikings tailgating.

Agreed to all of it. Not preposterous at all, the tailgating really has a bigger atmosphere feel...theres so many hardcore people in relation to the amount of fans.

This will be roughly my 14th year of season tickets, and every year it's gotten better. Only like 3rd year tailgating tho, but that has definitely improved. I think it helps a lot knowing a ton of people now...its like a big ol family haha.

tjbison
03-09-2010, 12:52 AM
I've Been in the west lot rain snow wind etc.... do I count as hardcore?

Bison bison
03-09-2010, 01:28 AM
do you live hardcore?

tjbison
03-09-2010, 01:39 AM
do you live hardcore?

Well your not hardcore unless you live hardcore

;)

Bison bison
03-09-2010, 01:47 AM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/XSL3nd8JxbY/0.jpg

But the legend of the rent
was way harcore!

bo'm big ole explosion, some like confetti comes down, anyways that's all i've got so far. it's a work in progress.

MNLonghorn10
03-09-2010, 04:59 AM
I've Been in the west lot rain snow wind etc.... do I count as hardcore?

no.sfsfsdfsfasfasf

lakesbison
03-09-2010, 03:02 PM
2782 newly updated. 3/9 (i still havent gotten my renewal yet, they delaying some of the renewal's on purpose to build up these numbers gradually??)

NDBison
03-09-2010, 03:38 PM
Up to 2,782 now

roadwarrior
03-09-2010, 04:19 PM
2782 newly updated. 3/9 (i still havent gotten my renewal yet, they delaying some of the renewal's on purpose to build up these numbers gradually??)

USPS must have lost it.

Trim
03-09-2010, 04:36 PM
I never got my renewal either. I called them up and they said it was sent weeks ago. The guy ended up emailing me a pdf of the renewal.

BlueBisonRock
03-09-2010, 09:14 PM
I never got my renewal either. I called them up and they said it was sent weeks ago. The guy ended up emailing me a pdf of the renewal.

Since I am out of town (and unavailable for comment), I simply called the ticket office and renewed without the form. Looking forward to another year in Section 21 and again being under the cheering influence of SD and TA.

imabison
03-09-2010, 11:15 PM

Craig Bohl just called me and asked me to join the crowd, said he would see ME in the Fargodome. I do not like auto calls, but hey they gave me the option to opt out.

I will be renewing before long, Probably after the 25th.

Lets Go Bison!!

Superfan
03-09-2010, 11:22 PM
Craig Bohl just called me and asked me to join the crowd, said he would see ME in the Fargodome. I do not like auto calls, but hey they gave me the option to opt out.

Lets Go Bison!!

He called me too! we talked for a good 15 minutes. well...he talked for the first minute or so then i talked for the next 14. he's a polite guy, never interupted me once.

tjbison
03-10-2010, 01:34 AM

Lets Go Bison!!

Funny thing about those pre-recorded calls: they are illegal in ND I believe

VanClubPres
03-10-2010, 02:44 AM
He called me too! we talked for a good 15 minutes. well...he talked for the first minute or so then i talked for the next 14. he's a polite guy, never interupted me once.

Curse you....You beat me. I was going to post dang near the exact same line!!

DIGRAPPLER
03-10-2010, 02:49 AM
Bohl must have been busy this afternoon. I figure. Calling all of us who haven't renewed yet. Thanks for the reminder coach! Payday is Friday check will be in the mail.

4mcruenomore
03-10-2010, 03:17 AM
So now we are copying the NY Jets, awesome.

VanClubPres
03-10-2010, 03:49 AM
They have been doing this before, I think Bohl called last year, and I am sure I got a call about basketball.

I have no proof of this.

Twentysix
03-10-2010, 07:48 AM
Yeah machine telemarketing is illegal in ND. You sir are correct. Alert the press im sure Hanson already has.

Bison bison
03-10-2010, 01:10 PM
Funny thing about those pre-recorded calls: they are illegal in ND I believe

Robocalls are not illegal in North Dakota/there are conditions under which they may be made.

The athletic department already had an existing relationship with those called (it's not like they called everyone in the tri-state area).

I didn't get a call, but I'm assuming Bohl identified himself/NDSU.

http://www.ilga.gov/commission/lru/Feb2010FirstRdg.pdf

TheBisonator
03-10-2010, 06:29 PM
2,923 now.

They're probably spacing it out between the days left before the Kansas game. Probably they want it to grow by 100-200 per day...

TheBisonator
03-11-2010, 09:19 PM
3,059 season tix as of 3/11.

Superfan
03-16-2010, 03:49 PM
Renewed this morning. Ticker is up to 3508 this morning.

NDBison
03-17-2010, 03:30 PM
Very Cool 10,000 Strong Video is up now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9_pvkr_Y9A

sambini
03-17-2010, 08:00 PM
This deserves it own thread ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://www.youtube.com/ndsubeherd#p/a/u/0/p9_pvkr_Y9A

Jdubs21
03-17-2010, 08:05 PM
This deserves it own thread ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://www.youtube.com/ndsubeherd#p/a/u/0/p9_pvkr_Y9A

got goosebumps

DIGRAPPLER
03-17-2010, 08:25 PM
10,000 season ticket holders would be the 10th largest city in ND and when the Fargodome is sold out it is the 6th largest city! Love it!

sambini
03-17-2010, 11:51 PM
Spread the word+++++++++

Trampled
03-18-2010, 02:44 AM
I like that ad. Well done!

VanClubPres
03-18-2010, 03:49 AM
If you are not just a little excited about this Bison season after that commercial, I hear there is room over on the bunny board.

aces1180
03-18-2010, 01:48 PM
I renewed eight seats today.

MNLonghorn10
03-18-2010, 02:02 PM
10,000 season ticket holders would be the 10th largest city in ND and when the Fargodome is sold out it is the 6th largest city! Love it!

dammn. never thought about that, LOL

stevdock
03-18-2010, 08:57 PM
As long as the dome is sold out why is this such a big deal?? I don't buy season tickets but haven't missed a game since 93 because my wife can't make it to every game. Guess ads like this do prove that some fans are more important than others.

TransAmBison
03-18-2010, 09:56 PM
As long as the dome is sold out why is this such a big deal?? I don't buy season tickets but haven't missed a game since 93 because my wife can't make it to every game. Guess ads like this do prove that some fans are more important than others.
That is a sad outlook on the ad...:smh:

rutlandbison
03-18-2010, 10:23 PM
Its gonna be a whale of a season!!!

:bow: I kid, I kid

stevdock
03-19-2010, 01:34 AM
That is a sad outlook on the ad...:smh:

I thought it was a good ad. One of the better ones in recent history. But I still don't understand what the big deal is from a FANS perspective if we have 10000 season ticket holders. I get from the university it's huge. They get the money about 6 months before the games even start for most of the season ticket holders.

But from a FANS perspective who cares as long as the dome is sold out?? You could make a case that you would have a better atmosphere with 10 season tickets being sold and it still selling out because then you would have people that WANT to be there instead of whatever reason alot of season ticket holders are there now.

Herd
03-19-2010, 01:45 AM
10,000 strong is supposed to create energy and enthusiasm . . . a good idea. Not the kind of thing to overthink or over analyze. Just energy and enthusiam.

BlueBisonRock
03-19-2010, 02:16 AM
Personally, I am glad to purchase season tickets even though it is a six hour drive to get to FM. The number of season tickets show the commitment of the fan base and indicate support from the community and the alumni.

To me, the most impressive statistic is that 16 states have ticket holders. One would expect three states (ND, SD, MN) but 16? Wow. That shows support!

Being a season ticket holder does not make one more important than the single game guy. However, it does show support and commitment to the program.

DIGRAPPLER
03-22-2010, 09:11 PM
Almost halfway 4066 tickets.

TransAmBison
03-22-2010, 09:34 PM
I renewed my 4 on Friday.

cyborgg
03-22-2010, 10:20 PM
I watched the video but I must ask what a Bizon is?

MNLonghorn10
03-22-2010, 10:27 PM
I watched the video but I must ask what a Bizon is?

dont know, but i think it's to emphasize the SON part in bison. too many people call it biSon with a sssssssss sound, when its pronounced like biZon with a z sound.

really annoying

EndZoneQB
03-23-2010, 12:13 AM
dont know, but i think it's to emphasize the SON part in bison. too many people call it biSon with a sssssssss sound, when its pronounced like biZon with a z sound.

really annoying

lmfao, so true.

DjKyRo
03-23-2010, 12:38 AM
it would be kind of weird to chant "Let's go bICEn!"

VanClubPres
03-23-2010, 02:51 AM
The Bi"SON" gets filtered out a bit into a Bi"ZEN" when yelling it from behind 8 National Champion trophies.

cyborgg
03-23-2010, 08:10 PM
it would be kind of weird to chant "Let's go bICEn!"

That's interesting because I was thinking the same thing about "let's go biZon!" Wouldn't "Let's go BiSSSon" sound the same as "Let's go HuSSSkies" I guess whatever is different from what your used to sounds weird.

Twentysix
03-23-2010, 09:15 PM
4275 tix we can do it!

EndZoneQB
03-23-2010, 10:23 PM
That's interesting because I was thinking the same thing about "let's go biZon!" Wouldn't "Let's go BiSSSon" sound the same as "Let's go HuSSSkies" I guess whatever is different from what your used to sounds weird.

BiSSSon=BiCen

BiZon more or less is like the "S" in Huskies. I'm assuming thats what you were getting at?

cyborgg
03-23-2010, 10:53 PM
BiSSSon=BiCen

BiZon more or less is like the "S" in Huskies. I'm assuming thats what you were getting at?

The S at the end of Huskies does but that's not the one I meant.

BiSon = BiCen = HuSkies

BiZon = AZtecs = RaiSins = HuskieS

EndZoneQB
03-24-2010, 12:31 AM
The S at the end of Huskies does but that's not the one I meant.

BiSon = BiCen = HuSkies

BiZon = AZtecs = RaiSins = HuskieS

haha yep, exactly, had a brain fart.

Jdubs21
03-24-2010, 06:39 PM
just ordered 5 more!

TheBisonator
03-24-2010, 09:10 PM
It's at 4,485 now. Only 5,515 tickets left to 10 grand.

sambini
03-24-2010, 10:58 PM
Get em while there hot+++

sambini
03-24-2010, 10:59 PM
Get em while there hot.+++

roadwarrior
03-27-2010, 04:50 PM
Over half way now!

ISXBISON
03-27-2010, 05:02 PM
I'll be renewing my 5 on Monday

Twentysix
03-28-2010, 10:31 PM
over half way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5046

Twentysix
03-28-2010, 10:32 PM
5046!!!!!!!!!!! Over halfway

X-Factor
03-28-2010, 10:47 PM
that seems pretty good to me that we already have over 5k and it is still march. My guess is that number will slow down in the summer time but pick back up in August. 10k here we come!

tjbison
03-29-2010, 12:51 AM
Ok, so I was talking with a friend and he asked me what song they are playing on the site? I have NO clue as I don't really listen to that type of stuff, But figured someone on here would know

Hammersmith
03-29-2010, 01:10 AM
Ok, so I was talking with a friend and he asked me what song they are playing on the site? I have NO clue as I don't really listen to that type of stuff, But figured someone on here would know

"Hero", by Nas(a.k.a. Nasty Nas)

http://www.metrolyrics.com/hero-lyrics-nas.html

tony
03-29-2010, 03:13 PM
I think we should call the number of season tickets we have our "Power Level" (the reason will become clear when we hit 9000*.)

* or if you do a search on power level 9000.

DjKyRo
03-29-2010, 05:16 PM
I think we should call the number of season tickets we have our "Power Level" (the reason will become clear when we hit 9000*.)

Tony, I love you. No homo.

Twentysix
03-29-2010, 07:41 PM
dbz was epic. Until it sucked, then i quit watching it.

Hammersmith
03-29-2010, 09:08 PM

Me: "Power level? That sounds like DBZ."

Other me: "No way would Tony reference DBZ."

<checks internet>

Other me: "No way. It is from DBZ."

Me: "No duh. This is the guy with Dr. Venture as his avatar."

Other me: "Good point."

NDBison
04-01-2010, 02:04 PM
Over 6,000 now!

Bison"FANatic"
04-01-2010, 02:17 PM
Well had to go in and give them the chunk of money yesterday but then I came back to work and watched the Gopher, Sam Houston and other highlights on youtube and I was excited again.

EndZoneQB
04-01-2010, 05:36 PM
Our tickets are ordered!

Twentysix
04-01-2010, 05:48 PM
6433! 3500 to go!!!!! Could we eclipse 10000? What are they limiting the tickets too.

If i wasnt a broke drunk college student i would buy season tickets to help!

But i am.

roadwarrior
04-01-2010, 05:50 PM
6433! 3500 to go!!!!! Could we eclipse 10000? What are they limiting the tickets too.

No limit. Once 10,000 is broken, construction will begin on the new 35,000 seat stadium.

Tatanka
04-01-2010, 05:51 PM
No limit. Once 10,000 is broken, construction will begin on the new 35,000 seat stadium.

Don't. Just don't. :banghead:

:rofl:

EndZoneQB
04-01-2010, 05:59 PM

If i wasnt a broke drunk college student i would buy season tickets to help!

But i am.

$100 my friend...just dont go out one weekend a month for 4months and thats $100 easily.

Twentysix
04-01-2010, 06:02 PM
Yeah, I have to pay NDSU for letting me go to school before i think about paying them for football :(

roadwarrior
04-01-2010, 06:05 PM
We dont need students to buy season tickets to get to 10,000.

We just need 4,000 or so students to show up for all of the games!

MNLonghorn10
04-01-2010, 06:14 PM

LMFAO

the student section(not a shot to those who came) was the most embarrassing part of the games, outside of course the losses on the field.

Jdubs21
04-02-2010, 03:49 PM

and actually stay at the games...not leavin after the first and second quarters

Twentysix
04-02-2010, 05:29 PM
Do you really think the students on bisonville leave the games early? Really? Really? Doubt it. Only game I ever missed was SUU. And I didnt really miss it, I was late. Game was horrible though.

Jdubs21
04-02-2010, 06:27 PM
Do you really think the students on bisonville leave the games early? Really? Really? Doubt it. Only game I ever missed was SUU. And I didnt really miss it, I was late. Game was horrible though.

do u really think i am talking directly to u....just making a comment about the ones that do leave....settle big man

BadlandsBison
04-02-2010, 10:30 PM
Students will come, and stay, when the herd starts winning games again(and stops loosing on homecoming). Just like any other casual fan. I enjoy the games and always stay til the end.

NDSUFan_Sav
04-02-2010, 10:51 PM
Actually if we're blowing teams out people leave. If were losing they won't show up. Only time they come is the first couple games or if we're winning.

TheBisonator
04-02-2010, 11:06 PM
Actually if we're blowing teams out people leave. If were losing they won't show up. Only time they come is the first couple games or if we're winning.

You have to remember that half of the students at the games are there only as a quick stop in their Saturday Drinking Tour. Maybe only 1,500 or so out of the 4K potential students are hardcores who will stay the whole time, or at least a vast majority of the game. Most students are there to be seen, not see.

Twentysix
04-03-2010, 02:30 AM
do u really think i am talking directly to u....just making a comment about the ones that do leave....settle big man

love you. <3

TransAmBison
04-03-2010, 02:45 AM
Take it to the demotivational poster thread boys. No problem too big for that thread. :D

Jdubs21
04-03-2010, 07:03 AM
love you. <3

ditto :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahahaha

bisoneer
04-03-2010, 04:07 PM
WE renewed our tickets 2 weeks ago with a request for an upgrade, that personal call from Craig Bohl really helps.

80ALUM
04-03-2010, 08:23 PM
After our two seasons of going 10-1 we added 2 more season tickets to our current 2 because we were afraid it would be hard to get season tickets. We usually bring friends and when my son graduates from NDSU we will have 2 season tickets and a Teammakers membership for him. We renewed a couple of weeks ago and requested an upgrade. Can't wait for FB season!

Hammersmith
04-05-2010, 08:54 PM
Up to 6,762. (up 329 since last update)

AKBison
04-05-2010, 09:31 PM
I bought two season tickets but will likely not make any games being in Alaska and all. What are my options to donate them out and be sure that they get filled by raging fans? Anybody want to take this on?

roadwarrior
04-05-2010, 09:49 PM
I bought two season tickets but will likely not make any games being in Alaska and all. What are my options to donate them out and be sure that they get filled by raging fans? Anybody want to take this on?

Maybe you could donate them to the Big Brother program. I'm sure they could find someone to use them, and also build some enthusiasm in some younger area fans.

TheBisonator
04-05-2010, 10:06 PM
Already a larger season ticket base than UND hockey, and we still have five and a half months to go till kickoff!!

EndZoneQB
04-05-2010, 11:12 PM

Well, you can usually find some "raging fans" in the tailgate lot before the game, but then someone has to be responsible for giving them away(ie an organized tailgate group). You can potentially give them to a radio station for contests not just giveaways. A contest will make sure its to people that want them badly enough to call in...but a charity is a good deal too.

Gully
04-06-2010, 12:13 AM
Up to 6,762. (up 329 since last update)

So how high do you think it'll get? 9,000 seems to be well within reach with 10,000 a real possibility.

CHADSTAUS
04-06-2010, 02:50 AM
Getting the bus out of storage this week. Stay off the sidewalks,:hide:

Jdubs21
04-06-2010, 04:15 AM
Maybe you could donate them to the Big Brother program. I'm sure they could find someone to use them, and also build some enthusiasm in some younger area fans.

Awesome idea road, i know several kids would love to go to a game...if your interested in this AKBison the number to call is 701-451-4875 ask for Susan

TheBisonator
04-06-2010, 04:29 PM
Up to 6,847 now. 3,153 to go to 10K.

VanClubPres
04-07-2010, 12:56 AM
Up to 6,847 now. 3,153 to go to 10K.

I am part of that, finally got mine!!

Bison bison
04-07-2010, 02:05 PM

Give them to Big Brothers/Big Sisters.

Get a tax write-off and make some kids day.

Bison bison
04-07-2010, 02:05 PM

Yeah, what road said... (sorry)

tjbison
04-08-2010, 02:13 AM
6,898 today!!!!!

3,102 to go!!!!!!

TheBisonator
04-08-2010, 08:46 PM
6,951 now.

Only 3,049 to go

TheBisonator
04-13-2010, 08:54 PM
It's been slowing down lately (as is expected), but we're now up to 7,056.

2,944 to go.

tjbison
04-13-2010, 08:56 PM
It's been slowing down lately (as is expected), but we're now up to 7,056.

2,944 to go.

Thats still prety DAMN good for 3-8 and 6-5 last 2 seasons!!! we have more Season ticket holder right now than LOTS of schools average in Attendence:nod:

TheBisonator
04-13-2010, 09:03 PM
Thats still prety DAMN good for 3-8 and 6-5 last 2 seasons!!! we have more Season ticket holder right now than LOTS of schools average in Attendence:nod:

We have more season ticket holders than the average attendances last year of Northwest Missouri State (DII champions), Eastern Michigan (FBS school), and most Southland and OVC schools.

Almost as many season tix (7,056) as the average attendance for the defending DI champs, Villanova (7,111)

DjKyRo
04-13-2010, 09:04 PM
We have more season ticket holders than the average attendances last year of Northwest Missouri State (DII champions), Eastern Michigan (FBS school), and most Southland and OVC schools.

Penn State has 5 times more season ticket holders than the capacity of the Fargodome. [/random stats] :D

IzzyFlexion
04-13-2010, 11:18 PM
Penn State has 5 times more season ticket holders than the capacity of the Fargodome. [/random stats] :D

Nice going Buzz Killington!:D

BisoninNWMN
04-14-2010, 01:11 AM
8,000 by May 20th

My prediction

:D :D :D

HooliganBison
04-14-2010, 02:26 AM
How many season ticket holders did we have last year?

Hammersmith
04-14-2010, 03:05 AM
How many season ticket holders did we have last year?

Around 9400 or 9600, I think.

DjKyRo
04-14-2010, 10:05 AM
Nice going Buzz Killington!:D

Hm hm hm hm hm hm ...

http://starsmedia.ign.com/stars/image/article/992/992212/ocd-family-guys-buzz-killington-20090605014351511-000.jpg

Now that I've got you, I thought it would be fun if we all sat down and looked at some etchings! Here's a fellow trying to ride a bibcycle, but he's having some trouble, isn't he? Would you like to know why? ....Because he's a Scot!

Now...who here likes a good story about a bridge?

Bison Dan
04-14-2010, 12:01 PM
Around 9400 or 9600, I think.

Are these seats sold or season ticket holders that may have more than 1 seat?

roadwarrior
04-14-2010, 12:19 PM
Are these seats sold or season ticket holders that may have more than 1 seat?

It is the count of seats sold.

Twentysix
04-14-2010, 08:44 PM

penn state has 100,000 season ticket holders for football? I call bullshit. I doubt 90% of there stadium is presold?

tjbison
04-14-2010, 08:47 PM
penn state has 100,000 season ticket holders for football? I call bullshit.

Plus Beaver Stadium holds like 107-109,000. I wouldn't be surprised if they had 30,000, but I bet Florida, Ohio St, Michigan, LSU, Georgia, Texas have more than Penn St

DjKyRo
04-14-2010, 08:51 PM
penn state has 100,000 season ticket holders for football? I call bullshit. I doubt 90% of there stadium is presold?

Knowledge is power, my friend: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beaver_Stadium

3rd-largest stadium in the country behind Tennessee and Michigan, they had 92,000 season ticket holders. 92,000/18,000 = ~5. :)

Twentysix
04-14-2010, 08:52 PM
Where is the stat for there season ticket holders? Wikipedia does not have this number. And if it does...it may not be reliable wikipedia had NDSU's endowment listed at 1.9 billion dollars/year for 2 or 3 years lol.

Tatanka
04-15-2010, 02:22 AM
Where is the stat for there season ticket holders? Wikipedia does not have this number. And if it does...it may not be reliable wikipedia had NDSU's endowment listed at 1.9 billion dollars/year for 2 or 3 years lol.

Any site that has a page devoted to Dale Lennon's Moustache is ok in my book.

Bisonguy
04-15-2010, 02:40 AM

Maybe with student tickets. I know Ohio State usually does not have any single game tickets available for sale, unless season ticket holders give up their tickets for a game.

56BISON73
04-15-2010, 02:58 AM

Iowas Kinnick Stadium holds 75,000. They have approx 49,000 season ticket holders.

56BISON73
04-15-2010, 03:03 AM

You are correct. Its only 80,000 season tickets.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/college/s_653720.html?source=rss&feed=3

HerdBot
04-15-2010, 05:51 AM
8,000 by May 20th

My prediction

:D :D :D

With the bad press and the lack of home games the number could still go DOWN! :)

Twentysix
04-18-2010, 06:00 AM
You are correct. Its only 80,000 season tickets.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/college/s_653720.html?source=rss&feed=3

Thats still ridiculous.

56BISON73
04-18-2010, 08:23 PM
Thats still ridiculous.

Why???????????

Hammersmith
04-18-2010, 08:50 PM
Why???????????

I think he meant it in a positive way. Like, "that's still ridiculously good." Ridiculous has become a slang synonym for amazing.

EndZoneQB
04-18-2010, 09:28 PM
Knowledge is power, my friend: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beaver_Stadium

3rd-largest stadium in the country behind Tennessee and Michigan, they had 92,000 season ticket holders. 92,000/18,000 = ~5. :)

Reading + knowledge is power, my friend: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_North_American_stadiums_by_capacity

You didn't even read the wiki article right. It's the 3rd largest in the world, and the largest in North America, ahead of the Big House.
Soon, DKR-Memorial in Austin, TX will be the largest stadium in North America as soon as they enclose the south endzone.

TheBisonator
04-18-2010, 10:15 PM
Reading + knowledge is power, my friend: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_North_American_stadiums_by_capacity

You didn't even read the wiki article right. It's the 3rd largest in the world, and the largest in North America, ahead of the Big House.
Soon, DKR-Memorial in Austin, TX will be the largest stadium in North America as soon as they enclose the south endzone.

How much will DKR seat when it's all completed?? And what will they do with the Godzilla-Tron in their open endzone, maybe move it??

56BISON73
04-18-2010, 10:29 PM
I think he meant it in a positive way. Like, "that's still ridiculously good." Ridiculous has become a slang synonym for amazing.

Gotcha. Thanks.

Twentysix
04-18-2010, 11:28 PM

This. _____

EndZoneQB
04-18-2010, 11:48 PM
How much will DKR seat when it's all completed?? And what will they do with the Godzilla-Tron in their open endzone, maybe move it??

Rumors are 115k. It's preliminary right now, but if they want it, they will get it. Not sure about the adzillatron, they might build it into the stands? Who knows.

tjbison
04-20-2010, 12:59 AM
7156 as of today

Twentysix
04-20-2010, 11:10 PM
7176 as of today

fixt for you

TheBisonator
04-20-2010, 11:19 PM
2,824 to go to 10,000.

2,250 to go to break even from last year.

I think a ton of people are waiting to see a complete schedule before renewing. Once we get that home game scheduled, the number will shoot up again.

Twentysix
04-21-2010, 12:08 AM
2,824 to go to 10,000.

2,250 to go to break even from last year.

I think a ton of people are waiting to see a complete schedule before renewing. Once we get that home game scheduled, the number will shoot up again.

Or the staff is withholding tickets from the counter. The counter didnt move for 8 days... Were pretty close to 10k thats a decent motivator for borderline renewals.

Tatanka
04-21-2010, 01:53 AM
Or the staff is withholding tickets from the counter. The counter didnt move for 8 days... Were pretty close to 10k thats a decent motivator for borderline renewals.

I don't know that NDSU's marketing staff is that clever.

Twentysix
04-21-2010, 02:02 AM
hah touche.

A1pigskin
04-21-2010, 05:49 PM
Sweeeeeettttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Twentysix
04-29-2010, 05:19 AM

Im almost positive they arent updating the counter now. Its been nearly 2 weeks at that number, not to mention...your telling me that the spring game didnt get A SINGLE #@$KING PERSON TO RENEW THERE SEASON TICKETS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

cbline
04-30-2010, 04:04 PM
Sorry, if I missed it, but what happened to the weekly prizes? That link has not been on the 10000strong site for a couple weeks now, I believe.

SDbison
04-30-2010, 04:09 PM
Sorry, if I missed it, but what happened to the weekly prizes? That link has not been on the 10000strong site for a couple weeks now, I believe.
I think they realize they are not going to get 10,000 and just gave up.

roadwarrior
04-30-2010, 05:50 PM

The weekly prizes ended at the end of March.

Twentysix
04-30-2010, 07:36 PM
7384 It moved!!! The counter moved!!!

SDbison
04-30-2010, 09:56 PM
It moved.....classic Seinfeld episode when George gets a massage from a guy......

EndZoneQB
04-30-2010, 10:59 PM
It moved.....classic Seinfeld episode when George gets a massage from a guy......

I use this line all the time. I love it, especially since almost no one catches it.

TransAmBison
05-01-2010, 12:16 PM
I love it, especially since almost no one catches it.
That's what she said.

BisoninNWMN
05-01-2010, 04:01 PM

2 weeks and up only 200 tics....thought it would have been more.....

4 more months to 10000......maybe there will be a big summer push...:nod:

17>1
05-06-2010, 08:06 PM
I got mine and my dad's the other day. So add us to the list.

SDbison
05-06-2010, 08:28 PM
Up to 7481 now......might even have a chance at 10,000 if this pace keeps up.......

TheBisonator
05-06-2010, 11:32 PM
Up to 7481 now......might even have a chance at 10,000 if this pace keeps up.......

Old athletic director's adage: Season tickets are always sold in August.

I expect a sharp rise once the schedule is completed and another sharp rise in August.

Only 2,519 tix away.

TheBisonator
05-10-2010, 09:00 PM
Chalk up another 97 tickets, we're up to 7,578.

SDbison
05-10-2010, 09:03 PM
Chalk up another 97 tickets, we're up to 7,578.
I have yet to buy my 2 season tickets.

TheBisonator
05-10-2010, 09:09 PM
I have yet to buy my 2 season tickets.

Well, BUY THEM!!!

SDbison
05-10-2010, 09:16 PM
Well, BUY THEM!!!
Still trying to decide if I can afford it.

BisoninNWMN
05-10-2010, 09:43 PM
Still trying to decide if I can afford it.

I'll chip in, SD!!!

:D :nod:

lakesbison
05-10-2010, 10:04 PM
I wont. . . . but ill order an extra movie at handox's hotel!! hehe

onbison09
05-10-2010, 11:04 PM
What was it at last year?

TheBisonator
05-11-2010, 12:07 AM
What was it at last year?

I was told the exact number of 9,426 the day before the home opener last year.

imabison
05-11-2010, 11:16 PM
www.10000bisonstrong.com[/QUOTE]

Just perhaps if there is the anticipated announcement of the final home game tonight on the sports the number will jump a bit.

lakesbison
05-11-2010, 11:19 PM
if that is the reason to get season tickets, there is something wrong with that person.

SDSU, SIU at home are why you should get season tickets alone!

imabison
05-11-2010, 11:21 PM
if that is the reason to get season tickets, there is something wrong with that person.

SDSU, SIU at home are why you should get season tickets alone!

Schedule for out for NEXT year says WDAY

Sorry disagree there may be alot of people looking for 6 games at home vs 5

That is my opinion and I will stick with it.

imabison
05-11-2010, 11:23 PM
Schedule for out for NEXT year says WDAY

Sorry disagree there may be alot of people looking for 6 games at home vs 5

That is my opinion and I will stick with it.

Sources tell Izzo that the contract is out for Morgan State, but has not yet been signed. Hammer this morning said maybe by Friday was the word from Gene Taylor.

roadwarrior
05-11-2010, 11:24 PM
Most of the tickets sold at this point at Teammaker members. The big push for other season tickets normally starts on July 1st.

Panther Fan
05-15-2010, 12:43 PM
Most of the tickets sold at this point at Teammaker members. The big push for other season tickets normally starts on July 1st.

10,000 season tickets, now that is very impressive.

Bison"FANatic"
05-15-2010, 03:39 PM
Hopefully we can get there. I think it will be close. Then add in the (I think about) 4000 student tickets and we would have 75% to 80% of the tickets spoken for before single game tickets go on sale!!!

Twentysix
05-17-2010, 04:17 AM

What is UNI at for season ticket holders?

TheBisonator
05-17-2010, 04:23 AM
What is UNI at for season ticket holders?

I heard some time ago from a UNI fan that they usually don't have more than 2,000 season tix hilders in a given year. Though I cannot say whether or not this is true. Schools like UNI and SDSU are probably heavily reliant on walk-up sales.

MNLonghorn10
05-17-2010, 05:06 PM
i thought sdsu was more reliant on preventing opposing fans from buying tickets by buying 5 seats when they really need 2..

Panther Fan
05-17-2010, 08:56 PM
I heard some time ago from a UNI fan that they usually don't have more than 2,000 season tix hilders in a given year. Though I cannot say whether or not this is true. Schools like UNI and SDSU are probably heavily reliant on walk-up sales.

Yeah...I think last year was up to about 4,000 - 4,500 if I remember right(??). Whatever it is, I can guarantee you that it is far short of 10,000. We do rely heavily on walk-ups / week of game sales. In fact, until just the past 7 years or so most of the fans would walk up at about 10 minutes to kick to buy tickets...no real tailgating atmosphere at all. It was just a matter of which really good seat you would get. :smh: The tailgating has improved and so have the season tix...very direct correlation. I didn't make it to Fargo last year, but I hear you guys do it right up there. I will circle the date for next year's game for sure.

VanClubPres
05-18-2010, 04:54 PM
Yeah...I think last year was up to about 4,000 - 4,500 if I remember right(??). Whatever it is, I can guarantee you that it is far short of 10,000. We do rely heavily on walk-ups / week of game sales. In fact, until just the past 7 years or so most of the fans would walk up at about 10 minutes to kick to buy tickets...no real tailgating atmosphere at all. It was just a matter of which really good seat you would get. :smh: The tailgating has improved and so have the season tix...very direct correlation. I didn't make it to Fargo last year, but I hear you guys do it right up there. I will circle the date for next year's game for sure.

Glad to are its coming around, I hold UNI-NDSU as the most fun road taligate and game that I was at. I just wish the final result would have been different ;)

Hammersmith
05-18-2010, 06:49 PM
Only a couple dozen more added lately. Currently at 7610.

TheBisonator
05-19-2010, 09:34 PM
Went up another 45. Now at 7,655.

HerdBot
05-20-2010, 12:50 AM
It is but we want to be like Montana and have 20k...maybe some day

TheBisonator
05-20-2010, 12:59 AM

With the stadium we have now, our maximum is 14,000. We still have a ways to go to reach that number.

Panther Fan
05-20-2010, 03:39 PM

Please don't ever "be" like Montana, no matter how many tix you sell. :smh: I know what you meant, but just had to take a jab at Jizzlies.

SDbison
05-20-2010, 04:02 PM
With the stadium we have now, our maximum is 14,000. We still have a ways to go to reach that number.
So you mean 14,000 is the maximum number of season tickets that could ever be sold for NDSU football at the Fargodome. Given that around 4,000 are allotted for students and about 500 for players & coaches families and university guests. That leaves about 500 more that could be added to any of the above possiblities after being made available for opponents fans.
So if 10,000 season tickets are sold that means only about 4,000 tickets can be sold for single games. Most of those would be in the upper half of the end zones.

SDbison
05-20-2010, 04:12 PM
Anybody know if the NDSU Alumni Association, Teammakers or some other campus department will ever set up a website for those looking to sell, donate, or buy single game tickets?
Would be nice to encourage season ticket holders that don't plan to attend a game do something with them. If given to some volunteer organization great, and if the seller doesn't want money the tickets could be sold and profits given to teammakers.
The privaliged types who leave big blue gaps in the seating at mid field just because they don't care to go to a game piss me off. Do something with those tickets people!

56BISON73
05-20-2010, 04:27 PM
So you mean 14,000 is the maximum number of season tickets that could ever be sold for NDSU football at the Fargodome. Given that around 4,000 are allotted for students and about 500 for players & coaches families and university guests. That leaves about 500 more that could be added to any of the above possiblities after being made available for opponents fans.
So if 10,000 season tickets are sold that means only about 4,000 tickets can be sold for single games. Most of those would be in the upper half of the end zones.

Good point
There is no way they are going to have 14000 season tickets holders. That wouldnt allow anything for single game sales. I think you are looking at 10-12,0000 max.

SDbison
05-20-2010, 04:33 PM
Good point
There is no way they are going to have 14000 season tickets holders. That wouldnt allow anything for single game sales. I think you are looking at 10-12,0000 max.
I agree the limit on season tickets is likely about 12,000 (still leaves 2,000 for single game purchase). That would fill the east and west sides and more than half way up in the endzones. I say move the visitors section to the top of the endzone if this ever happens.

TheBisonator
05-21-2010, 09:31 PM
Good point

Wrong, PL.

19,287 is FFD's capacity.

19,287 - 14,000 = 5,287

approx. 3,800 tickets for students = 1,487 tickets left.

Then take away 550 visitors tickets and you get

937 single game tix available for each game, or 5,622 total for a season.

Also, Josh Hemmingway told me personally that 14,000 is our max.

TransAmBison
05-21-2010, 09:37 PM
Wrong, PL.

19,287 is FFD's capacity.

19,287 - 14,000 = 5,287

approx. 3,800 tickets for students = 1,487 tickets left.

Then take away 550 visitors tickets and you get

937 single game tix available for each game, or 5,622 total for a season.

Also, Josh Hemmingway told me personally that 14,000 is our max.
Ahhhh, but where in your records do you account for Lakes? He is not a mere ticketholder. He does not travel alone, but has an entourage. And they all have groupies. And then there is the press to consider. Oh Bisonator, you have traveled down a slippery slope*

*That's what she said, biatch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

AKBison
05-21-2010, 09:40 PM
I am not sure how it works but a lot of sports franchises will oversell an event based on a % of no shows they usually have. These tickets are good for any open seat that can be found. It is a way of ensuring that seats within the sitelines of the camera are full.

roadwarrior
05-21-2010, 10:04 PM
I am not sure how it works but a lot of sports franchises will oversell an event based on a % of no shows they usually have. These tickets are good for any open seat that can be found. It is a way of ensuring that seats within the sitelines of the camera are full.

I guess the Yankees didn't try this last season.

TheBisonator
05-21-2010, 10:06 PM
I guess the Yankees didn't try this last season.

The problem with the Yankees is that they charge FAAAAAAAR out the ass for tickets, effectively silencing the demand.

Bison"FANatic"
05-22-2010, 01:37 AM
Ahhhh, but where in your records do you account for Lakes? He is not a mere ticketholder. He does not travel alone, but has an entourage. And they all have groupies. And then there is the press to consider. Oh Bisonator, you have traveled down a slippery slope*

*That's what she said, biatch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

But lakes doesn't need tickets for his entourage he "makes them rain" from the rafters of the Fargo Dome.

tjbison
05-24-2010, 09:31 PM
up to 7674

TheBisonator
05-24-2010, 11:44 PM
The numbers will go up faster once the full schedule is released.

2,326 to go.

roadwarrior
05-24-2010, 11:53 PM
The non Teammaker season ticket push usually starts around July 1st. That is when any major movement is the count is going to happen. The complete schedule would help also.

tjbison
05-27-2010, 09:48 PM
today: 7710

2290 to go LETS GET IT DONE

tjbison
06-05-2010, 06:13 PM
7760 today

2240 to go!!

TheBisonator
06-08-2010, 08:22 PM
7,780 now.

Inching ever so slowly.

TransAmBison
06-08-2010, 08:23 PM
7,780 now.

Inching ever so slowly.

That's what she said!!!!!!!!

Tatanka
06-08-2010, 09:37 PM
That's what she said!!!!!!!!

Perhaps to you... that's only because "millimetering" is hard to say.

TransAmBison
06-08-2010, 09:45 PM
Perhaps to you... that's only because "millimetering" is hard to say.
And nobody would ever accuse you of being slow. :blush: :( :D

Tatanka
06-08-2010, 10:23 PM
And nobody would ever accuse you of being slow. :blush: :( :D

Well, I did get a 32 on my ACT, and I've stayed in several Holiday Inn Expresses.

SDbison
06-09-2010, 02:52 AM
Thread drift.........can we get back on topic please?