PDA

View Full Version : Griz football

4mcruenomore
02-22-2010, 03:18 AM
Talked to 3 Griz fans tonight, all dressed up. THEE most arrogant people I've ever met. NDSU football does not exist, the win at wash/griz does not exist. I guess this means, schedule us, and recognize?

MNLonghorn10
02-22-2010, 04:23 AM
im going to go out on a limb here and say you said something stupid?

X-Factor
02-22-2010, 05:07 AM
...they did schedule us

...and it's at the Fargodome

I ain't complaining or smacking these guys

56BISON73
02-22-2010, 05:26 AM
The series is tied at 3-3. Not alot for either side to brag about.

NDSUstudent
02-22-2010, 05:44 AM

Well it has been about 60 years since the last time they have beaten us....That said I wouldn't talk too much smack with us being 3-8 last year and the Griz playing in the title game.

CaBisonFan
02-22-2010, 06:51 AM

Two Camelia Bowl wins and 2003. I'll take those. But I cheered for them in the playoffs and respect their accomplishments.

CaBisonFan
02-22-2010, 06:52 AM

Something like..."well, I'm a North Dakota State fan"...:cool:

BisoninNWMN
02-22-2010, 12:20 PM
Just beat them and they will come to respect the Bison.

Kick their a**es when they come to the FFD.

OrygunBison
02-22-2010, 04:01 PM
Talked to 3 Griz fans tonight, all dressed up. THEE most arrogant people I've ever met. NDSU football does not exist, the win at wash/griz does not exist. I guess this means, schedule us, and recognize?

In other news...the sky is blue and the earth is round.

Not a rip on you, 4m, just a comment on what we already knew about most Griz fans. Of course, I'm kidding.

4mcruenomore
02-25-2010, 02:58 AM

I never do, maybe the fact that I have full NDSU apparel on seems to strike up conversation out here in oil country. Lots of Wyo, CU, Montana folks working out here. Nice folks, but my point was that they are more arrogant than the guys in Kelly Green, that's for sure. I did ask about Hockey though, and got quite a laugh.

Purple Jalepeno
02-25-2010, 03:20 AM
That is what happens when you win 3 games in a season.

WYOBISONMAN
02-25-2010, 03:28 AM
That is what happens when you win 3 games in a season.

Cute......that is worth some negative reps......

DjKyRo
02-25-2010, 05:10 AM
Cute......that is worth some negative reps......

That had to be some kind of record!

Purple Jalepeno
02-25-2010, 01:01 PM
That had to be some kind of record!

I guess outsiders are discouraged from being on here.

IzzyFlexion
02-25-2010, 01:28 PM

AFTER THE NDSU/UNI on 10/10/09, YOU STARTED A THREAD TITLED:
"bison players are dirty"
YOU OPENED THE DIALOGUE WITH THIS:
#1 10-10-2009, 08:27 PM
Purple Jalepeno
New User (or just very quiet) Join Date: Jun 2009

bison players are dirty

Why would you throw a punch at somebody on the sideline? Bush league, just like your record. Cuddle your d2 trophy's all you want, you don't belong in D1.

LATER, YOU FOLLOWED UP WITH THIS BEAUTY:
#15 10-10-2009, 09:34 PM
Purple Jalepeno
New User (or just very quiet) Join Date: Jun 2009

Re: bison players are dirty

There it is the DII "we won" comment. You have more DII championships than you have official D1 wins. The good news about tonight is that I probably won't be on this site much anymore. Why? Because you guys are officially irrelivant in FCS football now. There is NO WAY you make the playoffs. I wonder if you can go back DII? Face it, you guys suck.

And you wonder why you don't feel welcome on Bisonville?

Tatanka
02-25-2010, 01:40 PM

Outsiders are definitely encouraged to contribute to the board, and many do in a meaningful way even if they aren't on the koolaid.

Douchebags, on the other hand, not so much. EDIT: ok, maybe even some douchebags have value as they at least spark conversation.

Re-read your posts above, and let me know which category you think you fall into.

mebisonII
02-25-2010, 02:28 PM
In fairness to MT, their Big Sky record looks like this (stealing from cs.com):

1998 Montana
1999 Montana
2000 Montana
2001 Montana
2002 Montana, Idaho St., Montana St.
2003 Montana, N. Arizona, Montana St.
2004 Montana, E. Washington
2005 Montana, E. Washington, Montana St.
2006 Montana (8-0)
2007 Montana (8-0)
2008 Montana (8-1)
2009 Montana (8-0)

You have to admit that if we had won or shared the conferece championship 12 years in a row, and made the playoffs 19(?) years in a row that we would be completely insufferable. We'd have no visitors from other schools here because they wouldn't be able to stand us! :p

WYOBISONMAN
02-25-2010, 11:04 PM

Not at all......but if you insult the Bison fans you will pile up the RED CHICKLETS................LOL

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

Purple Jalepeno
02-26-2010, 02:25 AM
I just want a good game when the slaughter trucks come rolling in to Cedar Falls in September. Nothing sucks more than waiting 6 months for football to start and the game being over at the half. Can you at least provide us a game? I heard we had a chance to schedule Minnesota State for the first game but chose you guys because we thought it would be easier to win. Kind of ironic?

westnodak93bison
02-26-2010, 02:29 AM
I just want a good game when the slaughter trucks come rolling in to Cedar Falls in September. Nothing sucks more than waiting 6 months for football to start and the game being over at the half. Can you at least provide us a game? I heard we had a chance to schedule Minnesota State for the first game but chose you guys because we thought it would be easier to win. Kind of ironic?

Purple Jalepeno, is that your dick in your hand? Go away.

tjbison
02-26-2010, 02:30 AM

EVERY UNI fan that has allowed us to read their posts on here have been nothing but jackasses and your keeping the record rolling. BTW how were your playoffs last year..........umm thats right

Tatanka
02-26-2010, 02:31 AM

:rolleyes:
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s96/Tatankabucket/0ed732a0.jpg

ndsubison1
02-26-2010, 02:36 AM

42-27 and you scored a td late because of a blocked punt. 23-13. Wow those are huge blowouts. You beat us in our down years, congrats.

Purple Jalepeno
02-26-2010, 03:17 AM
I think the "down years" you guys like to refer too are because of leaving your D-II cacoon that you so loved. As far as us not making the playoffs...We only had 7 wins last year and we feel the same as you guys with your 3 wins. You guys would have been CRAZY HAPPY with 7 wins. Bring the grill because we will be smokin' some Bison.

Kevin
02-26-2010, 03:20 AM
I thought you Iowans only smoked pole?

Kevin
02-26-2010, 03:21 AM
Oh, and meth.

X-Factor
02-26-2010, 03:45 AM
and I though Oral Roberts fans/players took the cake for arrogance and trollish behavior...:rolleyes:

DjKyRo
02-26-2010, 03:47 AM
I think the "down years" you guys like to refer too are because of leaving your D-II cacoon that you so loved. As far as us not making the playoffs...We only had 7 wins last year and we feel the same as you guys with your 3 wins. You guys would have been CRAZY HAPPY with 7 wins. Bring the grill because we will be smokin' some Bison.

Dude, jsut GTFO if you have nothing better than to condescend to another site. I and I imagine everyone else could give a f*ck less what you have to say if it's only sewage. Refer to 2008 posts to see how satisfied everyone was with 6 wins.

ndsubison1
02-26-2010, 03:58 AM
and I though Oral Roberts fans/players took the cake for arrogance and trollish behavior...:rolleyes:

they are no where close to some UNI fans

gotts
02-26-2010, 04:17 AM

As always, thank you for your continued interest in NDSU Athletics!

DjKyRo
02-26-2010, 03:40 PM
they are no where close to some UNI fans

Neither are within a lightyear of....

....UND fans!*

* - apologies to those UND fans here, by and large you are all acceptable...for now. :D

MNLonghorn10
02-26-2010, 03:48 PM

id be a lot more pissed being ranked #1 for a number of weeks and missing the playoffs, over a 3 win season which many of us werent surprised given the qb situation.

BisoninNWMN
02-26-2010, 03:56 PM

'Crazy happy'.....no, I expected 7 wins even with our young team. We were in every game last year and had 500+ yds against UNI. Young players make mistakes, and we made a lot last yr.

This yrs team will be better......good enough to make the playoffs?.....IMO, yes!

GO BISON

tjbison
02-26-2010, 05:35 PM
'Crazy happy'.....no, I expected 7 wins even with our young team. We were in every game last year and had 500+ yds against UNI. Young players make mistakes, and we made a lot last yr.

This yrs team will be better......good enough to make the playoffs?.....IMO, yes!

GO BISON

bbbbbuuuutt ........They had a bad team last year of course before our game they were winning the enitre thing according to them

WYOBISONMAN
02-27-2010, 01:03 AM
LOL!!! Purple Jalapeno keeps trying to negative rep me and he hasn't figured out he can't do it with all those RED CHICKLETS......LMAO!

:rofl:

Purple Jalepeno
02-27-2010, 02:20 AM
Neither are within a lightyear of....

....UND fans!*

* - apologies to those UND fans here, by and large you are all acceptable...for now. :D

I like UND fans! We refer to them as the North Dakota fans with teeth down here.

aces1180
02-27-2010, 02:50 AM
I like UND fans! We refer to them as the North Dakota fans with teeth down here.

Up here, your male fans are synonymous with backne, while your female fans sport quite a bit of chest hair.

56BISON73
02-27-2010, 03:35 AM

Do you need them to chew your food because you lack them?

BlueBisonRock
02-27-2010, 04:02 AM

Sorry Charlie. You just don't measure up!

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/rjehni/MeasureUp-1.jpg

unbison
02-27-2010, 04:56 AM
Sorry Charlie. You just don't measure up!

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/rjehni/MeasureUp-1.jpg

How about

You have been weighed you have been measured.........and been found wanting

WYOBISONMAN
02-27-2010, 06:17 AM
Not much to add other than this.....Your a dirty one Purple Jalapeno LOL!.....:nod:

http://rlv.zcache.com/ne_iowa_cornhole_champion_tshirt-p235576786364783008umtx_210.jpg

uncbear
02-28-2010, 05:29 AM

O this is precious! An ndsu fan calling griz fans arrogant! hahahahahaha! Who are you kidding guy? Your two fan groups are like Siamese twins! You got your little feelins hurt and now you're wondering what to do with your bottom lip trembling; buck up little feller!

Maybe I shouldn't be piling on right now; you're probably a much more affable fan base these days given the seasons that your football and basketball teams have had this year, unfortunately, though I'm sure not nearly enough!

On another note, I just realized that the conference you got into is the Summit League; now that's good stuff!

CaBisonFan
02-28-2010, 07:55 AM

Do you work at 'stupid?'

CaBisonFan
02-28-2010, 07:57 AM
O this is precious! An ndsu fan calling griz fans arrogant! hahahahahaha! Who are you kidding guy? Your two fan groups are like Siamese twins! You got your little feelins hurt and now you're wondering what to do with your bottom lip trembling; buck up little feller!

Maybe I shouldn't be piling on right now; you're probably a much more affable fan base these days given the seasons that your football and basketball teams have had this year, unfortunately, though I'm sure not nearly enough!

On another note, I just realized that the conference you got into is the Summit League; now that's good stuff!

You got into the Big Sky because Montana saw you as no threat to their status. We got used to it...they wanted to experience it.

CaBisonFan
02-28-2010, 08:03 AM
Sadly...the board has been reduced to this kind of bs. Beyond that, it's an information board, which still gives bisonville a role as an extension of gobsion.com and a couple of media blogs.

tjbison
02-28-2010, 04:43 PM

LOL, your a smart one! UNC?? seriously you think the big Sky is soooo much better?, get a clue and maybe you should worry about the perennial sucking of UNC athletics, have fun dominating the Big Fluffy

gotts
02-28-2010, 06:01 PM

As always, thank you for your continued interest in NDSU Athletics!

Herd
02-28-2010, 11:08 PM

Hey uncbear, you should have played us last year, there goes your 10% chance of ever beating us.

bisoneer
03-01-2010, 01:47 AM
It will be great to play them again, why not make it an annual game --- call it the Cowboy bowl.

TransAmBison
03-01-2010, 01:55 AM
Hey uncbear, you should have played us last year, there goes your 10% chance of ever beating us.
:rofl: That is all.