PDA

View Full Version : Kansas rated #53 by CFN.com

NDSUstudent
02-10-2010, 07:14 PM
The first preseason ratings are out...here is what CFN.com has to say about our first opponent Kansas...

53. Kansas
2009 Final CFN Ranking: 74
Turner Gill has an interesting team and an interesting schedule facing Georgia Tech and a trip to Southern Miss to go along with North Dakota State and New Mexico State. Baylor might be better, but the road trip to Waco isn’t a bad game against the South and missing Texas and Oklahoma is as big a break as KU could get. Nebraska is the only truly tough pure road game (the Missouri game is played in Kansas City). Can Kale Pick replace Todd Reesing? The passing game is going to take a hit, but all five starters from a young line are back meaning the ground game should be the focus early on. The defense will be fine, but nothing special.

http://cfn.scout.com/2/945233.html

cyborgg
02-10-2010, 08:35 PM
The first preseason ratings are out...here is what CFN.com has to say about our first opponent Kansas...

http://cfn.scout.com/2/945233.html

Kansas is a program in transition with a new head coach and I like your chances to pull off an upset.

aces1180
02-10-2010, 08:51 PM
Kansas is a program in transition with a new head coach and I like your chances to pull off an upset.

I thought the same thing before we played you guys...:hide:

HandoEX
02-11-2010, 05:03 PM

Same here. ISU ended up being a better than most Bison fans thought and we ended up worse than expected. I could see KU being ripe for an upset....lots of unknows with their skill positions and a new HC. Should be fun no matter what!

cyborgg
02-11-2010, 06:30 PM
Same here. ISU ended up being a better than most Bison fans thought and we ended up worse than expected. I could see KU being ripe for an upset....lots of unknows with their skill positions and a new HC. Should be fun no matter what!

I'm not sure if that was a compliment but I'll take it.
:)

MNLonghorn10
02-11-2010, 10:04 PM

..its not like the bison had their chances to make it a game. fumbling the ball at the cyclone 1, their kicker nailing a 50 yarder to make it a 10 pt game.

stride for stride ndsu did fairly well.

Herd
02-12-2010, 02:10 AM
Yes, NDSU played a respectable game in Ames last year. When the game was close enough for us to rely on our running game and short passing game, we were in good shape. But our QB play was not strong enough down the stretch when we tried to go down field.

cyborgg
02-13-2010, 08:41 PM
Yes, NDSU played a respectable game in Ames last year. When the game was close enough for us to rely on our running game and short passing game, we were in good shape. But our QB play was not strong enough down the stretch when we tried to go down field.

I agree you guys played a respectable game and could have been even closer. It's tough for any team to catch up if they fall behind without strong QB play.

Twentysix
02-15-2010, 04:52 PM
This kid is the most non douchebaggy troll ever.

He confuses me..:confused:

cyborgg
02-16-2010, 07:09 PM
This kid is the most non douchebaggy troll ever.

He confuses me..:confused:

I think you like me. :)

A1pigskin
02-19-2010, 12:22 AM
We might have a chance here. Anyone going to that game?

EndZoneQB
02-19-2010, 02:00 AM
We might have a chance here. Anyone going to that game?

For an idea, you should read the roll call thread...

OldBison
02-19-2010, 03:07 PM
We might have a chance here.

If you call a fat chance and a slim chance "a chance", then you are right, we have at least two chances to win :smh: