PDA

View Full Version : Saturday in the Summit.

NDSUstudent
02-06-2010, 05:50 PM
Just a quick breakdown today....

SUU(2-9) vs NDSU(5-7) Big game for the Bison when it comes to seeding, a must win. SUU is still trying to fight off WIU for the last spot in SF. I think the Bison take this game... NDSU 78 SUU 65

Centenary(2-10) vs IPFW(6-6) The Dons dropped a heartbreak to ORU on Thursday and now will have to deal with a scrappy Centenary team. IPFW 69 Centenary 59

IUPUI(9-2) vs WIU(2-9) this could be a tricky game for IUPUI since WIU is tough at home. Both team should be motivated since WIU is trying to hang onto a hopes of going to SF and IUPUI is trying to keep pace with Oakland. I think Jaguars win but it could be closer than expected. IUPUI 73 WIU 64

UMKC(4-7) vs SDSU(8-4) A win here and SDSU would be encroaching on locking up a top 4 seed at SF. UMKC is been playing great baskeball as of late and I think they will give the Rabbits a fight. But the Jacks are just too tough at home. SDSU 77 UMKC 70

Game of the Night

ORU(9-3) vs Oakland(11-1) Just call this game ORU's last stand, a loss here and their chances of winning the regular season title are over. Oakland has been struggling a bit as of late so the Golden Eagles definitely have a shot in this one.

This game has the makings of being a classic and I think ORU will pull off the upset. ORU 71 Oakland 69

TheDoctor
02-06-2010, 09:35 PM
Game of the Night

ORU(9-3) vs Oakland(11-1) Just call this game ORU's last stand, a loss here and their chances of winning the regular season title are over. Oakland has been struggling a bit as of late so the Golden Eagles definitely have a shot in this one.

This game has the makings of being a classic and I think ORU will pull off the upset. ORU 71 Oakland 69

Set your DVR's for this one, I agree, ORU in the upset by a couple. ;)

NDSUstudent
02-06-2010, 09:54 PM
Upset in Fort Wayne...

Centenary 80
IPFW 78

NDSUstudent
02-06-2010, 11:13 PM
Upset Brewing???

Oral Roberts 46 18:17
Oakland 38 2nd Half

ndsubison1
02-07-2010, 12:57 AM
Upset in Fort Wayne...

Centenary 80
IPFW 78

Huge win. This helps us

NDSUstudent
02-07-2010, 03:06 AM
All Games Final:

Centenary 80
IPFW 78

Oral Roberts 77
Oakland 79

Southern Utah 59
North Dakota State 79

IUPUI 70
Western Illinois 42

UMKC 57
South Dakota State 78

Match ups in SF if the season ended today...

1. Oakland(12-1) vs 8. WIU(2-10)
4. SDSU(9-4) vs 5. IPFW(6-7)

2. IUPUI(10-2) vs 7. UMKC(4-8)
3. ORU(9-4) vs 6. NDSU(6-7)

RowdyRabbit
02-07-2010, 03:45 AM
After watching UMKC play tonight, I have no clue how you guys lost to them a few days ago.

Aside from what's his face #15, they don't have much going for them. At least it didn't look that way tonight.

Way to thump SUU.

NDSUstudent
02-07-2010, 04:04 AM
After watching UMKC play tonight, I have no clue how you guys lost to them a few days ago.

Aside from what's his face #15, they don't have much going for them. At least it didn't look that way tonight.

Way to thump SUU.

Heck, I have no idea how we lost to SUU a month ago. This team will just go into a funk at times where offensively nothing works. The defense has been consistently there, but the offensive execution has been lacking at times. I guess that can be expected considering what we have lost and who we now have to rely on.

cvbison1
02-07-2010, 04:26 AM

Way to thump SUU.

i know how....because we suck.

some people just can't admit it, but it's true.

we've lost to SUU, UMKC, Utah Valley, almost blew one against Dicky.

not saying this team doesn't have potential and i think the future looks fairly bright and we are young....but we play bad basketball more nights than good basketball.

NDSUstudent
02-07-2010, 04:35 AM

not saying this team doesn't have potential and i think the future looks fairly bright and we are young....but we play bad basketball more nights than good basketball.

Suck is a bit strong... SUU sucks, WIU sucks, Centenary sucks...we are just inconsistent, we will play bad for part of a game and good for another part. Never really have a complete game but never really have a stinker and get run out of the gym. It is just frustrating...

NDSUFan_Sav
02-07-2010, 05:52 AM

if we suck how come we lost to oakland by 6 and were within 2 points, or how about losing to Iowa State by 2 and had a shot at the buzzer that missed? Played Wichita st strong were down by a few then couldn't get any closer then lost by 13 or something. We just are inconsistent, but we don't suck. We all knew it'd be an up and down year.

HandoEX
02-07-2010, 01:10 PM
Gotta agree with Sav here. This team is pretty much exactly what I expected them to be before the season started. Most Bison fans expected us to be the 4-6 seed and that's exactly where we are, even without two preseason starters.

tjbison
02-07-2010, 05:27 PM
if we suck how come we lost to oakland by 6 and were within 2 points, or how about losing to Iowa State by 2 and had a shot at the buzzer that missed? Played Wichita st strong were down by a few then couldn't get any closer then lost by 13 or something. We just are inconsistent, but we don't suck. We all knew it'd be an up and down year.

and YOUNG Future looks bright!