PDA

View Full Version : Twin Cities recruits going to NDSU

Wally
02-06-2010, 05:42 PM
On KFAN and KFAN.com today at 1 pm there is a show called Under the Radar. It centers on Twin Cities high school athletes of all sports and smaller colleges in the Minnesota/ND area. I've heard promos the last couple of days that they will be talking about the kids that committed to NDSU and signing day overall. I don't know how much of the show will be dedicated to NDSU, but I thought I would at least get the info out there. I don't know if the Fan in Fargo will have this on, my guess is probably not.

CaBisonFan
02-06-2010, 07:41 PM
Interesting that any media outlet in the Twin Cities would even bring this up...muchless talk about NDSU. Good recruiting story for us if they do.

"Yes...there is an excellent regional alternative for those under-the-radar athletes."

Wally
02-06-2010, 08:02 PM
It is podcastable on kfan.com. They basically had high school coaches commenting on their players going to various schools. They raved about Grant Olson and how Bohl stole him from Big Ten Country. Also talked to Littlejohn's coach and Crockett's coach. Nothing really new I guess, but the hosts of the show and coaches praised Bohl and his staff for recruiting the Twin Cities.

http://www.kfan.com/cc-common/podcast/single_podcast.html?podcast=undertheradar.xml

westnodak93bison
02-06-2010, 09:54 PM
Listened to it. The hosts said Bohl did the best job recruiting the cities.
Sounds like all these guys are good kids. I would imagine Crockett and Littlejohn had more challenges growing up. North Minneapolis is no picnic.

CaBisonFan
02-07-2010, 12:10 AM
Listened to it. The hosts said Bohl did the best job recruiting the cities.
Sounds like all these guys are good kids. I would imagine Crockett and Littlejohn had more challenges growing up. North Minneapolis is no picnic.

Great to hear. Maybe he will get his chance to get the program back where it belongs...and maybe deserves it after getting this outstanding class, and a very good one last year.