PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Night in the Summit

NDSUstudent
02-04-2010, 07:17 PM
Centenary(2-9) vs Oakland(10-1)- This is the mismatch of the night, Centenary's small lineup doesn't have much of a chance unless Oakland doesn't show up. Oakland 81 Centenary 61

UMKC(3-7) vs NDSU(5-6)- This is a big game for both teams, a Bison win would make it tough for UMKC to overtake the Herd in the standings. It should be an interesting game considering both team played just a little over a week ago. UMKC has probably their best team since NDSU joined the league, I think the Bison win but it will be another close game. NDSU 75 UMKC 70

SUU(2-8) vs SDSU(7-4)- Besides Davis Baker, SUU doesn't have much going for themselves. SDSU beat SUU by 10 points in Cedar City and the Jackrabbits gaurds had their way with the T-birds scoring 47 of SDSU's 74 points. I would look for Wolters, Sargent, and Callahan to give big nights at Frost. SDSU 78 SUU 65

Game of the Night

ORU(8-3) vs IPFW(6-5)- The Dons are on a rolling having won at IUPUI and NDSU in back to back weeks. Now they will get to take on ORU in the vast but friendly confines of Allen County War Memorial Coliseum.

In their last game Kevin Ford had his way with IPFW, scoring 25 points, in a 68-55 ORU win. But since that game IPFW has won five of their last six games. IPFW is also 7-2 at home, and ORU has had some struggles away from the Mabee Center.

Last year IPFW beat a better ORU at home and this year I think it will be a repeat performance tonight. IPFW 77 ORU 71