PDA

View Full Version : I hope Saul is talking to this kid

unbison
02-03-2010, 12:58 AM
This would be a fun kid to see on campus

http://gopherhole.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1139

silkamilkamonico
02-03-2010, 03:15 AM
Royce, please stay the hell away froom NDSU. Far far away.

NDSUstudent
02-03-2010, 03:25 AM
He is going to go somewhere he can play right away, Europe perhaps. At NDSU or any DI school he would have to sit a year.

unbison
02-03-2010, 03:33 AM
the link is an interview with calvin godfrey...... hello..... helloooooo....

silkamilkamonico
02-03-2010, 03:39 AM
Godfrey's a PF, we need a PG.

unbison
02-03-2010, 03:41 AM
this kid would eat up Bjorkland

silkamilkamonico
02-03-2010, 03:44 AM
And we'd be left out of a PG that we really need.

unbison
02-03-2010, 03:47 AM
I keep hearing braun can play 1, 2 or 3 here is another link

http://www.startribune.com/blogs/59074827.html

Besides marcus williams played point last year on the best high school basketball team in minnesota history

NDSUstudent
02-03-2010, 03:47 AM
this kid would eat up Bjorkland

If that was true, he would have high majors breaking down his door. Unless there are academic or other issues...

We do have two scholarships left, one has to be a guard, the other could probably be more flexible.

silkamilkamonico
02-03-2010, 03:50 AM
We do have two scholarships left, one has to be a guard, the other could probably be more flexible.

I thought we only had 1 left?

NVM: I keep forgetting Marcus isn't using a basketball scholarship.

NDSUstudent
02-03-2010, 03:51 AM
I thought we only had 1 left?

We have two, Saul is just undecided on whether or not he wants to use both or save one.

unbison
02-03-2010, 03:57 AM
If that was true, he would have high majors breaking down his door. Unless there are academic or other issues...

look who is looking at him on espn

uw green bay
missouri state
oregon st.
minnesota

no offers 18 first time around on ACT
he is taking it again surely he can get it up a few points

Twentysix
02-03-2010, 03:59 AM
wow, his english seems very poor. And hes from milwaukee? This kid is................stupid?

I couldn’t afford to stay out at that prep school no more. I left Milwaukee because I didn’t want to get in no trouble.

unbison
02-03-2010, 04:02 AM
wow, his english seems very poor. And hes from milwaukee? This kid is................stupid?

Have you ever listened to a chester taylor interview..... wow ..... I am betting we have some football recruits that come through speaking the same way..... wow again

rated an 89 on espn

oo yeah i bet we all would have taken frank gore from the U and he was in special ed in high school and scored a 6 out of 50 on the wonderlic test.....you guys are to much

EndZoneQB
02-03-2010, 04:04 AM
Have you ever listened to a chester taylor interview..... wow ..... I am betting we have some football recruits that come through speaking the same way..... wow again

Or Pat Williams?

NDSUstudent
02-03-2010, 04:05 AM
Couldn't he and Bjorklund play together, I mean both Dre and Luke played together under Miles. I've read Godfrey can hit the 15 footer, he runs the floor well, and is a great shot blocker.

He is definitely kind of guy you want to take a flier on with a scholarship you may or may not want to use. If he qualifies you could have a real talent and if he doesn't you still have a scholarship you maybe were not going to use in the first place.

unbison
02-03-2010, 04:07 AM
thank you student..... They could play together..... and aaberg... wow dominating down low...... can dominate basketball games

tony
02-03-2010, 04:12 AM
Meh, using "no" instead of "any" is more of regional/cultural thing - besides, it's a huge mistake to measure intelligence by grammar. All over the world (including North Dakota), people talk one way informally, even if the grammar is bad, because it's appropriate for the social situation. Of course, you could argue that a guy should use more formal English to answer questions in an interview.

EndZoneQB
02-03-2010, 04:14 AM
Meh, using "no" instead of "any" is more of regional/cultural thing - besides, it's a huge mistake to measure intelligence by grammar. All over the world (including North Dakota), people talk one way informally, even if the grammar is bad, because it's appropriate for the social situation. Of course, you could argue that a guy should use more formal English to answer questions in an interview.

In all reality, it's no worse than saying "ya'll" in an interview...so you are spot on with the cultural thing.

ndsubison1
02-03-2010, 06:50 AM

I think both should go to guards

unbison
02-03-2010, 10:23 AM
I think both should go to guards
Of course you do ........... you are not tall...... you probably dont like tall recievers either............j/k ming

CampsandTourneys
02-07-2010, 01:05 AM
Saul should be talking to this kid :nod:

http://minnesota.scout.com/a.z?s=176&p=2&c=927431&ssf=1&RequestedURL=http%3a%2f%2fminnesota.scout.com%2f2% 2f927431.html

Bryan
02-07-2010, 01:21 AM
Tyus had 33 pts. and 15+ assists last night and is a Khalid El Amin/Cole Aldrich type recruit. He is doing things as an 8th grader that are unbelievable in the toughest conference in the state of MN.

Jake White of Chaska and Jonah Travis of DeLaSalle are two 6'7 or so PF/SF types for 2011 that would be perfect for NDSU.