PDA

View Full Version : Saturday in the Summit

NDSUstudent
01-30-2010, 06:48 PM
NDSU(4-6) vs Centenary(2-8)- NDSU's size gave Centenary trouble in Fargo, but this is NDSU's fourth game in 7 days. This game could be close, but I'll take the herd. NDSU 74 Centenary 65

Oakland(9-1) vs WIU(2-8)- Look for the Grizz to bounce back in a big way after getting curshed by IUPUI. Oakland 78 WIU 61

UMKC(3-6) vs SUU(1-8)- Big game for SUU, this is a home game they must win in order to keep pace with WIU in the battle to see who makes it SF. I'll go with the T-birds and the home cooking. SUU66 UMKC 61

Game of the Night
SDSU(7-3) vs ORU(7-3)- This is a huge 3-4 match up in the league and a win could give SDSU an edge in locking up the three spot since they have already beaten ORU once this year.

This is a match up of SDSU's superior guard play and shooting against ORU superior size and athleticism. While I think SDSU is capable, I'll take ORU at home. ORU 75 SDSU 71

SlickVic
01-30-2010, 10:22 PM
NDSU(4-6) vs Centenary(2-8)- NDSU's size gave Centenary trouble in Fargo, but this is NDSU's fourth game in 7 days. This game could be close, but I'll take the herd. NDSU 74 Centenary 65

Oakland(9-1) vs WIU(2-8)- Look for the Grizz to bounce back in a big way after getting curshed by IUPUI. Oakland 78 WIU 61

UMKC(3-6) vs SUU(1-8)- Big game for SUU, this is a home game they must win in order to keep pace with WIU in the battle to see who makes it SF. I'll go with the T-birds and the home cooking. SUU66 UMKC 61

Game of the Night
SDSU(7-3) vs ORU(7-3)- This is a huge 3-4 match up in the league and a win could give SDSU an edge in locking up the three spot since they have already beaten ORU once this year.

This is a match up of SDSU's superior guard play and shooting against ORU superior size and athleticism. While I think SDSU is capable, I'll take ORU at home. ORU 75 SDSU 71

chea im def checking a little kevin ford action think that games on direct tv..i hope he facializes cordova and they interview him about it on the post game lol hahaha any of you fools hear him talk about the alley hoop he threw down against us when he hung on the rim and got teed up? the announcer asked him to talk about that alley hoop jam you had it looked like your elbows were above the rim and k ford with a straight face says "yeah...they were" lol then he showed his elbows he was like "i even got a little boo boo to prove it see" haha i dont care what that fool says im giving him a chest bump in sioux falls

Tatanka
01-30-2010, 11:39 PM
chea im def checking a little kevin ford action think that games on direct tv..i hope he facializes cordova and they interview him about it on the post game lol hahaha any of you fools hear him talk about the alley hoop he threw down against us when he hung on the rim and got teed up? the announcer asked him to talk about that alley hoop jam you had it looked like your elbows were above the rim and k ford with a straight face says "yeah...they were" lol then he showed his elbows he was like "i even got a little boo boo to prove it see" haha i dont care what that fool says im giving him a chest bump in sioux falls

++ Slick!!!!!!

ndsubison1
01-31-2010, 02:09 AM

kevin ford is a fluke... see what i did there?

ndsubison1
01-31-2010, 02:10 AM
ORU beats SDSU and Oakland only beat WIU by 4 :eek:

Kermit
01-31-2010, 02:23 AM

I watched the last 12 minutes of the ORU-SDSU game on FCS. Jacks had some great opportunities down the stretch. Clint Sargent was great. Wolters missed an open layup and threw away an inbounds pass in the closing seconds. Tough night for the kid, but he is going to be a great player.

Kevin Ford took a horrible fall after a breakaway dunk when Mark Engen bumped him--no fall called. It looked like a potentially serious injury, but Ford eventually walked off the floor and came back in the game later.

HandoEX
01-31-2010, 02:24 AM

WTF is going on with Oakland? Did WIU hit a bunch of 3's down the stretch to make the game appear closer than it really was or did they actually make a game of it?

jacks1
01-31-2010, 02:39 AM
WTF is going on with Oakland? Did WIU hit a bunch of 3's down the stretch to make the game appear closer than it really was or did they actually make a game of it?

I followed the score for most of the game...I think it was close the entire way.

NDSUstudent
01-31-2010, 02:46 AM
Macomb can be a tricky place to play, plus Oakland was playing their fourth consecutive road game. I guess it was kind of a trap game.

NDSUstudent
01-31-2010, 03:40 AM
Final scores...

NDSU 73
Centenary 62

Oakland 68
WIU 64

SDSU 63
ORU 68

UMKC 56
SUU 69

IPFW and IUPUI will play tomorrow.

NDSUstudent
01-31-2010, 08:34 PM
My Oh My!!!

IPFW 62
IUPUI 60

NDSUstudent
01-31-2010, 08:37 PM
Match ups in SF if the season ended today...

1.Oakland(10-1) vs 8.WIU(2-9)
4.SDSU(7-4) vs 5.IPFW(6-5)

2.IUPUI(9-2) vs 7.UMKC(3-7)
3.ORU(8-3) vs 6.NDSU(5-6)

SDbison
01-31-2010, 09:52 PM
Bison need payback and hopefully will beat IPFW on Feb 18. 3 of 4 remaining home games are totally winnable for the Bison (UMKC Feb 4, SUU Feb 6, and WIU Feb 27). IUPUI will be the tough home game on Feb 25. The 3 game road trip of SDSU Feb 13, IPFW Feb 18 and Oakland Feb 20 will determine if this young group of players will be up for a run at the Summit tourney. Winning just 1 of those 3 will be a challenge. Like to sweep SDSU but beating IPFW would likely bump NDSU higher in standings.

sambini
02-01-2010, 04:37 AM
Hats off to NDSU Student for your info+++++