PDA

View Full Version : National Signing Day!!!

tjbison
01-29-2010, 05:57 PM
5 days till our NEW baby Bison make their marks!!!!!!

I'm pumped

BisonBabe
01-29-2010, 06:41 PM
It's a boy :p :p :p :p

TbonZach
01-29-2010, 07:52 PM
It's a boy :p :p :p :p

Incidentally, that's my favourite brand of cigar. :p

DjKyRo
01-29-2010, 10:30 PM
Time for that kicker Bohl's had in his back pocket to get unleashed to the public?

....please?

johnson
01-29-2010, 10:33 PM
Incidentally, that's my favourite brand of cigar. :p
Now that's some good comedy! Thanks for the laugh.

NDSUFan_Sav
01-31-2010, 01:19 AM
mods you should edit the name of the thread and have it "Bison Signing Day" :D so no one gets confused.

Bisonguy
01-31-2010, 02:13 AM
mods you should edit the name of the thread and have it "Bison Signing Day" :D so no one gets confused.

Wouldn't everyone already know that when it's under the North Dakota State Bison Athletics>Football Forum? :confused:

tjbison
01-31-2010, 02:15 AM
Wouldn't everyone already know that when it's under the North Dakota State Bison Athletics>Football Forum? :confused:

I never intended to cause such confusion by starting that thread:hide: :hide: :hide: :hide: :confused: :confused: ;)

NDSUFan_Sav
01-31-2010, 02:17 AM

ha well i saw all the confusion from everyone else so i figured might help i dunno my bad for the suggestion.

sorry TJ wasn't trying to make you look bad.

Bisonguy
01-31-2010, 04:31 PM
No worries. :)

We have all our bases covered now. National signing day and how it pertains to NDSU, and another thread for everything else national signing day related.

SDbison
01-31-2010, 05:14 PM
No worries. :)

We have all our bases covered now. National signing day and how it pertains to NDSU, and another thread for everything else national signing day related.
Looks like the mods took all the extraneous posts out of this thead including mine that first asked to get it back on topic. I also asked the mods to change it to Bison Signing Day. What would have been so difficult about that? Without the topic in their face every post some here feel it is a free for all to discuss Texas recruits etc. From now on I will just let it go and not say anything. Makes Bisonville look bad that is all.

SDbison
01-31-2010, 05:16 PM
5 days till our NEW baby Bison make their marks!!!!!!

I'm pumped
Countdown............3 days now.
Wish I could be in Fargo for the event at the Hub!

SDbison
01-31-2010, 05:24 PM
Is there anyway someone can get the video with clips of all the recruits that will be shown at the hub on youtube? Obviously this can't happen until after the event, but would be nice to see. Not sure, but I think this was done last year or maybe gobison had a video link in their article about signing day.

tjbison
01-31-2010, 06:09 PM
Is there anyway someone can get the video with clips of all the recruits that will be shown at the hub on youtube? Obviously this can't happen until after the event, but would be nice to see. Not sure, but I think this was done last year or maybe gobison had a video link in their article about signing day.

Maybe NDSU will put them on their You Tube channel?? that would be sweeeeet!

onbison09
01-31-2010, 07:27 PM
Looks like the mods took all the extraneous posts out of this thead including mine that first asked to get it back on topic. I also asked the mods to change it to Bison Signing Day. What would have been so difficult about that? Without the topic in their face every post some here feel it is a free for all to discuss Texas recruits etc. From now on I will just let it go and not say anything. Makes Bisonville look bad that is all.

Yep shoulda used the PM feature. :blush:

SDbison
01-31-2010, 07:40 PM
Yep shoulda used the PM feature. :blush:
Maybe you should talk about the Bison football recruits in a thread under NDSU Athletics > Football. :blush: :blush: :blush: