PDA

View Full Version : High Jump

BisonJump
01-18-2010, 11:32 PM
Well Castor Troy, it looks like someone else has come along who has her sites on your wife's NDSU HJ record. I didn't see that coming! But, Odegaard jumped 5'10" the first meet of her freshman year and never broke it so we'll have to see what happens. It looks like we definitely owe Dee a thank you for remeasuring the bar back then though!!!

sambini
01-19-2010, 04:02 AM
Didn't the mens record get tied or broken on sunday?

Castor Troy
01-19-2010, 01:44 PM
Well Castor Troy, it looks like someone else has come along who has her sites on your wife's NDSU HJ record. I didn't see that coming! But, Odegaard jumped 5'10" the first meet of her freshman year and never broke it so we'll have to see what happens. It looks like we definitely owe Dee a thank you for remeasuring the bar back then though!!!

I'd have to say that the record is a lot more important to you and me than it is to my wife. She is up for Hall of Fame for the first time this year, so I am hoping that she gets in.

Great job, Miss Tollefson! Records were made to be broken by fellow Bison!

BisonJump
01-19-2010, 02:16 PM
Yes, records are made to be broken but it is fun hanging onto them too. It was cool to still have my HS LJ record still standing at our 30th reunion this summer.

I'm sure she'll get in to the HOF. How could you not put the programs second National Champion into Hall of Fame?

Sambini, I believe you are right about the men's record.

sambini
01-19-2010, 08:38 PM
Congrats to Jeramy Geditz on breaking the mens indoor high jump record sunday. He cleared 7 feet 1 half inches. MY OH MY....