PDA

View Full Version : Internet Argument Techniques

G-city Bison Fan
01-16-2010, 08:37 PM
Ran across this, figured it was kinda funny and very appropriate for this board. I got a good laugh out of a few of these as they have been used by a lot of people on this board. :)

http://www.cracked.com/funny-3809-internet-argument-techniques/

tjbison
01-16-2010, 09:16 PM
#6 is classic for some B-villers!!

LOL nice find

56BISON73
01-17-2010, 01:21 AM
Ran across this, figured it was kinda funny and very appropriate for this board. I got a good laugh out of a few of these as they have been used by a lot of people on this board. :)

http://www.cracked.com/funny-3809-internet-argument-techniques/

This is good also--

http://www.cracked.com/article_17522_6-new-personality-disorders-caused-by-internet.html

After looking at the two above links there are some serious red flags some are waving.:D

rutlandbison
01-17-2010, 01:42 AM
9 and 10 and the one where people say they are leaving and come back. (guilty as charged):hide:

bisonmike2
01-17-2010, 04:26 PM
I think I've used most of those except 5. Be you own wingman. Pathetic. And anybody creating an alt is pretty much worthless I.M.H.O.

bisonmichelle2
01-17-2010, 04:30 PM
I think I've used most of those except 5. Be you own wingman. Pathetic. And anybody creating an alt is pretty much worthless I.M.H.O.

I've been lurking for quite sometime and I must say you are by far the most intelligent poster on Bisonville. Clever, witty, and I'm almost positive that you are incredibly attractive. Bisonville really wouldn't be as cool without your amazing post. Keep up the good work!

TransAmBison
01-17-2010, 05:18 PM
I always thought BM2 batted both ways. :hide::D

tjbison
01-17-2010, 05:26 PM
I've been lurking for quite sometime and I must say you are by far the most intelligent poster on Bisonville. Clever, witty, and I'm almost positive that you are incredibly attractive. Bisonville really wouldn't be as cool without your amazing post. Keep up the good work!

This is pure CLASSIC which way does the rep go???

56BISON73
01-17-2010, 05:28 PM
I always thought BM2 batted both ways. :hide::D

Pitcher or catcher:D

G-city Bison Fan
01-17-2010, 08:52 PM

Nice...

thats pretty entertaining.

56BISON73
01-17-2010, 09:06 PM

'You have obviously acquired the techniques of another of BVs lustrous poster.:D

unbison
01-17-2010, 10:30 PM
56 likes to use the backtrack........ You misinterpreted what i said..... i have heard this about eleventy times from the pl

bisonmike2
01-17-2010, 11:43 PM
I have no idea what you guys are talking about. This bisonmichelle gal sounds like a very intelligent lady. I'll bet she'll make quite a catch for a guy some day. :D

BlueBisonRock
01-17-2010, 11:49 PM
I have no idea what you guys are talking about. This bisonmichelle gal sounds like a very intelligent lady. I'll bet she'll make quite a catch for a guy some day. :D

These posts are worthless without pictures. :hide:

TransAmBison
01-18-2010, 12:42 AM
These posts are worthless without pictures. :hide:
She's kind of mannish...:hide: *

*Unless that is your thing**
**Like UTH***
***And he's a commie.

bisonmike2
01-18-2010, 12:53 AM
She's kind of mannish...:hide: *

*Unless that is your thing**
**Like UTH***
***And he's a commie.

http://www.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2006/03/01/sp_baseball_azbm103.jpg

Bisonguy
01-18-2010, 01:30 AM

pics or it didn't happen.

Edit Guess I should finish reading the thread before posting, and on second thought, maybe a pic wasn't a good idea...

56BISON73
01-18-2010, 04:43 AM
56 likes to use the backtrack........ You misinterpreted what i said..... i have heard this about eleventy times from the pl

If you would work on your reading comprehension I wouldnt have had to correct you those eleventy something times. :D
I dont like to but you make it necessary.:nod:

56BISON73
01-18-2010, 04:44 AM
http://www.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2006/03/01/sp_baseball_azbm103.jpg

Does he-she have any eligibility left?:D

unbison
01-18-2010, 01:54 PM
If you would work on your reading comprehension I wouldnt have had to correct you those eleventy something times. :D
I dont like to but you make it necessary.:nod:
Not sure that is my reading comprehension

JSUBison
01-20-2010, 12:07 AM
Geez guys, go easy on the new chick. We don't have many female posters here, and asking for pics on Day 1 is just going to scare her off. She'll show us her cans when she's ready.

Welcome Michelle!

:bow:

aces1180
01-20-2010, 01:28 PM

My wife joined Bisonville in 2008 during the Youngstown game...She really doesn't come here anymore.

BlueBisonRock
01-22-2010, 08:33 AM
My wife joined Bisonville in 2008 during the Youngstown game...She really doesn't come here anymore.

She should. Could bring some class to the classless. :D

aces1180
01-22-2010, 03:36 PM
She should. Could bring some class to the classless. :D

She's too busy posting at "What to Expect When You Are Expecting" and their message boards...LOL!

Hambone
01-27-2010, 02:47 PM
She's too busy posting at "What to Expect When You Are Expecting" and their message boards...LOL!

We're expecting our first on July 4th this year, and my wife is obsessed with the message board on Babycenter.com. She spends way to much time on that and it fills her head with bad ideas sometimes with what could possibly happen.....

EDIT: Sorry for keeping this off topic, so to get back on topic although I don't do much if any internet arguing, I would probably use (I'm going to regret this one) "at least we have hockey!" :p

Please, be gentle

aces1180
01-27-2010, 02:50 PM
We're expecting our first on July 4th this year, and my wife is obsessed with the message board on Babycenter.com. She spends way to much time on that and it fills her head with bad ideas sometimes with what could possibly happen.....

I hear ya! It cost me a lot of money too, buying things for our daughter that were suggested by other moms! However, if your wife wants an Angel Care monitor, get it for her...They are $90 on Amazon.com and really gives her a lot of piece of mind when the baby sleeps.

Hambone
01-27-2010, 02:53 PM
I hear ya! It cost me a lot of money too, buying things for our daughter that were suggested by other moms! However, if your wife wants an Angel Care monitor, get it for her...They are $90 on Amazon.com and really gives her a lot of piece of mind when the baby sleeps.

Thanks for the advice! I'm up for any advice I can get....

aces1180
01-27-2010, 03:00 PM
Thanks for the advice! I'm up for any advice I can get....

We had our first in October...It seems daunting at first, but everything seems to come naturally...Just be ready to pack more shit in your vehicle when you go on the road than you would have ever expected. It really is amazing how many things a baby needs to survive (sarcasm).:banghead:

Tatanka
01-27-2010, 04:36 PM

EDIT: Sorry for keeping this off topic, so to get back on topic although I don't do much if any internet arguing, I would probably use (I'm going to regret this one) "at least we have hockey!" :p

Please, be gentle

:rofl:

And yes, I had to keep my wife away from teh interwebs during both of her pregnancies. But that was easier said than done. The nesting instincts and the hormones made for some interesting conversations: internet blather from random anonymous poster vs. reality and probability.

:)

DjKyRo
03-04-2010, 10:55 PM
In a curious parallel, I found a similar article from the makers of the original article here:

8 Most Obnoxious Internet Commentors (http://www.cracked.com/article_16605_the-8-most-obnoxious-internet-commenters_p2.html)

Twentysix
03-11-2010, 06:45 AM
The example in #8 is hilarious. omg and 10! lol!