PDA

View Full Version : Gossip Girls

bosco
01-07-2010, 02:20 AM
No...but we are going to need another one very soon. Very soon. Very Very Soon.:banghead:

lakesbison
01-07-2010, 02:24 AM
bosco.. stop the rumor!!! i know the rumor... so stop the rumor before it starts... ARRRRRGHH.

VRAA is a beast, way to go kid!! welcome....

Tatanka
01-07-2010, 02:25 AM
rut roh.

If this means what I think this means...

tjbison
01-07-2010, 02:25 AM
No...but we are going to need another one very soon. Very soon. Very Very Soon.:banghead:

ummm....you saying you know something???

lakesbison
01-07-2010, 02:33 AM
yes im afraid so.

bosco
01-07-2010, 02:37 AM
We just need a real stud back there that can play to the level of a real champion.

bosco
01-07-2010, 02:38 AM
Lakes. Did you hear what I heard?

Jdubs21
01-07-2010, 02:38 AM
wow i like how this thread is becoming about someone other than Vraa

tjbison
01-07-2010, 02:39 AM
yes im afraid so.

so you tell bosco to stop the rumor, you know the rumor, then you say the above!!

boy I can't wait till this comes out, hopefully its as full of BS than the the last "rumor"

NDSUFan_Sav

you should be use to that by now

roadwarrior

Doesnt it always? Is it that hard to click on "new thread"?

admin
01-07-2010, 02:49 AM
It has become it's own thread now.

I don't like gossip but I'll give this a day and if it turns out not be true...

lakesbison
01-07-2010, 02:53 AM
wont know until classes start.. lets just put it that way.

johnson
01-07-2010, 03:01 AM
I hate when this happens. Why do you have to bring it up? Why can't you guys just PM each other instead of messing with everyone? Do you know how annoying this gets?

rutlandbison
01-07-2010, 03:17 AM

Kermit
01-07-2010, 03:20 AM
I hate when this happens. Why do you have to bring it up? Why can't you guys just PM each other instead of messing with everyone? Do you know how annoying this gets?

++++++++++++

Just my opinion, but..Posting negative rumors about NDSU student athletes has went horribly wrong in the recent past, and is not behavior that consistent with being a SUPPORTER of NDSU and Bison athletics.

rutlandbison
01-07-2010, 03:21 AM

SDbison
01-07-2010, 03:28 AM
I dont know whats going on? Is this about Vraa?
Apparently its about needing more qb's (because somehow we are losing one). So likely a qb got in trouble and was kicked off team, or is leaving ndsu on his own accord for some reason.
It better not be Brock Jensen! Of course it could be one of the new verbals changing his mind, or it could be Dante Perez or Jose Mohler. Like somebody said, I hate rumors.......I hope this one is completely untrue!

CaBisonFan
01-07-2010, 04:07 AM
Give me a break guys. This is bs. Either say it, or don't. One er the other.

Who is bosco? A new member? Another alias for someone who likes discussing things with themselves?

Children

cbline
01-07-2010, 02:47 PM

I am right with you, Johnson!!! The guys who start these talks of rumors and then mess with the rest of us are like middle school girls. You whisper with each other, tease others with information, giggle among yourselves, and feel superior to the rest of us. Start talking when there is real news, or keep it to yourselves.

steelbison
01-07-2010, 03:38 PM
++++++++++++

Just my opinion, but..Posting negative rumors about NDSU student athletes has went horribly wrong in the recent past, and is not behavior that consistent with being a SUPPORTER of NDSU and Bison athletics.

Reps to you!!

Why post something unless you know for sure or hear it from the horses mouth. Why even start this garbage..:smh:

westnodak93bison
01-07-2010, 03:50 PM
seems to be a childish competition to see who has the most inroads with the program....I've got a secret but Gene Taylor told me I'm not supposed to tell anyone....blah blah blah

bisonmike2
01-07-2010, 03:58 PM
seems to be a childish competition to see who has the most inroads with the program....I've got a secret but Gene Taylor told me I'm not supposed to tell anyone....blah blah blah

I agree. If you're really the kind of person that could get inside information on the program you probably wouldn't be posting "I know something you don't know, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah!" on a fan forum.

Castor Troy
01-07-2010, 03:59 PM
Reps to you!!

Why post something unless you know for sure or hear it from the horses mouth. Why even start this garbage..:smh:

I think that some people like to be credited with the "scoop." They want to be the ones that broke the news, regardless of whether it was hurtful or not.

NDSUstudent
01-07-2010, 04:23 PM
Maybe these people should have to put their money where their mouth is. You post a negative rumor(getting kicked off the team, suspended, etc) and it is wrong. A month banning should be in order.

Grizzled
01-07-2010, 04:37 PM
Maybe these people should have to put their money where their mouth is. You post a negative rumor(getting kicked off the team, suspended, etc) and it is wrong. A month banning should be in order.

Or we could make them finish supper and send them to their rooms. Its childish yes, I took heat for doing the same thing last spring about Sydney, but this is an internet message board. Sometimes posters post something like that to see if anyone else heard it. There are a lot of rumors on the street. You would sure hate to actually post something than have it not be true. So far there has been no names or situations mentioned so really no damage to anyone has been done. The thread can be moved, locked, deleted anything. Plus Halstrom and the boys will probably read that and do a little digging or the forum might write an article about a thread they saw on bisonville. I think most of us get up in arms about it because we don't know what it is, I know I would like to know but I'm not going to ground anyone.

NDSUstudent
01-07-2010, 04:46 PM
Or we could make them finish supper and send them to their rooms. Its childish yes, I took heat for doing the same thing last spring about Sydney, but this is an internet message board. Sometimes posters post something like that to see if anyone else heard it. There are a lot of rumors on the street. You would sure hate to actually post something than have it not be true. So far there has been no names or situations mentioned so really no damage to anyone has been done. The thread can be moved, locked, deleted anything. Plus Halstrom and the boys will probably read that and do a little digging or the forum might write an article about a thread they saw on bisonville. I think most of us get up in arms about it because we don't know what it is, I know I would like to know but I'm not going to ground anyone.

There are PMs, if you want to feel a rumor out that is probably a better avenue then to post it for the whole world to see.

My policy has always been if it is big enough, Hallstrom and Kolpack don't need us to tell them it is happening. They will find out fast enough on their own.

Just keep in mind player's parents, family members, and friends read this forum. I would hate to see somebody get hurt because some person that won't even attach their name to their post, spread rumors and gossip that were not true. There has been a name mentioned here, and I still remember the last rumor that went epically wrong regarding that person.

I still don't see what is wrong with a banning, if you post inaccurate crap that is hurtful to NDSU and it's players, you should face the consequences.

I don't care if this is a message board, as members of this board we can set the tone and make this board be whatever we want it to be. I don't care for it to become the National Enquirer of NDSU athletics. I believe SDSU makes people list their source by name if a poster wants to spread negative gossip around. Maybe we should go that route, it certainly has worked for them.

Grizzled
01-07-2010, 04:55 PM
There are PMs, if you want to feel a rumor out that is probably a better avenue then to post it for the whole world to see.

My policy has always been if it is big enough, Hallstrom and Kolpack don't need us to tell them it is happening. They will find out fast enough on their own.

Just keep in mind player's parents, family members, and friends read this forum. I would hate to see somebody get hurt because some person that won't even attach their name to their post, spread rumors and gossip that were not true. There has been a name mentioned here, and I still remember the last rumor that went epically wrong regarding that person.

I still don't see what is wrong with a banning, if you post inaccurate crap that is hurtful to NDSU and it's players, you should face the consequences.

I don't care if this is a message board, as members of this board we can set the tone and make this board be whatever we want it to be. I don't care for it to become the National Enquirer of NDSU athletics. I believe SDSU makes people list their source by name if a poster wants to spread negative gossip around. Maybe we should go that route, it certainly has worked for them.

Ok so are you supposed to pm everyone? Like I said, I haven't seen any names mentioned so if a parent, family, or friend is reading this board than they likely either know the situation or they are like the rest of us and have no idea of what is going on. Like I said if you read my post, it childish but no names have been mentioned.

NDSUstudent
01-07-2010, 04:59 PM
Ok so are you supposed to pm everyone? Like I said, I haven't seen any names mentioned so if a parent, family, or friend is reading this board than they likely either know the situation or they are like the rest of us and have no idea of what is going on. Like I said if you read my post, it childish but no names have been mentioned.

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showpost.php?p=342553&postcount=17

Grizzled
01-07-2010, 05:03 PM
http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showpost.php?p=342553&postcount=17

I'm posting in regards to this thread. funteddy is a troll. He just tries to stir the pot. He posted earlier that Montana won the nat'l championship this year. I'm talking in this thread no names have been mentioned. I'm guessing we'll have to agree to disagree on this. I'm not going to waste 3 pages trying argue my point with you while you argue yours. I understand where you are coming from I just don't agree with it.

NDSUstudent
01-07-2010, 05:07 PM
I'm posting in regards to this thread. funteddy is a troll. He just tries to stir the pot. He posted earlier that Montana won the nat'l championship this year. I'm talking in this thread no names have been mentioned. I'm guessing we'll have to agree to disagree on this. I'm not going to waste 3 pages trying argue my point with you while you argue yours. I understand where you are coming from I just don't agree with it.

That is fair. I don't really want to waste three pages either.

WRSDBison
01-07-2010, 05:08 PM
Really? We're gonna play this 3rd grade game? Well, if that's the case,

I got a secret that is gonna happen sometime around 2025. This way I'm safe, if something does happen I can come back and say, remember that day in 2010 when I said something would happen? The big key is, don't be specific. Keep things vague. That way when something, no matter how big or small it is, you can say you told us so. There are 70 some players on the roster without seniors. Odds are fairly decent 1 out of 70+ isn't coming back. That's just the way things go.

You're like that John Edwards dude from Crossing Over. Bring out the most minute information and wait for someone to jump on it and they tell you what to tell them. Let it be until stuff is official.

lakesbison
01-07-2010, 05:11 PM
blah blah. most of us on here know most everyone else.

point is, I heard the rumor about jose not being eligible, I dont necissarily believe it based on asking around and his facebook status doesnt indicate it. (Dejuan's did!!)

So I Pm'ed some people, and im not trying to be a dick or anything. i like jose, i like all the guys, im not gonna 'out' them. but ill report ya know.

its a rumor, pure and simple.

steelbison
01-07-2010, 05:45 PM

Than what is the person who started this thread??? 5 posts and this is what they bring us??

I have to disagree with you. I do agree maybe a banning would be necessary. There has to be a penalty to people who just want to throw rumors out there with nothing to back up their claims.

4mcruenomore
01-08-2010, 04:53 AM
So is someone going to enlighten the rest of us mortals on this? Or what. I mean, our program is down right now, and we don't need anymore hits, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/4mcrue/ice.gif

DjKyRo
01-08-2010, 06:06 AM
I wish we could start a "rumors" thread just for the sake of those of us who have no interest. Put it in smack or somewhere so people don't get riled into prematurely throwing hard-working student-athletes under the proverbial bus prematurely.

ndsubison1
01-08-2010, 07:30 AM
Reps to you!!

because they want to stir the pot. they want to be the one who is supposedly "in the know". they think it's "so cool" to be the first one to know it... get a life bosco

Twentysix
01-08-2010, 01:07 PM
Like lakes said, if mohler is doing poorly in the classroom he sure as hell hasnt quit yet. "2 days left in sunshine hit me up." AKA traveling back to the frozen tundra.

Either totally false, or he hasnt given up. And until he does giveup im not giving up on him. + It probably isnt true.

Bison Dan
01-08-2010, 01:35 PM
Like lakes said, if mohler is doing poorly in the classroom he sure as hell hasnt quit yet. "2 days left in sunshine hit me up." AKA traveling back to the frozen tundra.

Either totally false, or he hasnt given up. And until he does giveup im not giving up on him. + It probably isnt true.

If true - he'd has this spring and summer school to correct his inadequacy in the classroom.

HandoEX
01-08-2010, 03:06 PM
He IM'd me the other day. The rumors are false. He has, however, grown 3 inches, added 25lbs of muscle, and has dropped his 40 time to 4.3. He got straight A's last semester too, fwiw. Apparently Bohl wants him to call all the plays next season too.

stevdock
01-08-2010, 03:14 PM
He IM'd me the other day. The rumors are false. He has, however, grown 3 inches, added 25lbs of muscle, and has dropped his 40 time to 4.3. He got straight A's last semester too, fwiw. Apparently Bohl wants him to call all the plays next season too.

Can't hurt for him to call the defensive plays can it;)

IzzyFlexion
01-08-2010, 03:30 PM

Excellent news!!
Once you get confirmation about the alleged 72 yard FG he kicked the other day, make sure to let us know.:D

ISXBISON
01-08-2010, 09:13 PM
Lakes and Bosco---are you trying to earn some sort of man-badge for your tabloid antics??? You should really be ashamed of yourselves for posting this crap without knowing it to be fact.
Lakes--we get it. You think your cool and you think that you have all kinds of inside information...when in reality, alot of what you write is smack.
This type of behavior is ill-conceived, ignorant, damaging, and contributes nothing positive in support of Bison Athletics. Get over yourself already.

Mr. Burgundy
01-08-2010, 09:24 PM
Lakes and Bosco---are you trying to earn some sort of man-badge for your tabloid antics??? You should really be ashamed of yourselves for posting this crap without knowing it to be fact.
Lakes--we get it. You think your cool and you think that you have all kinds of inside information...when in reality, alot of what you write is smack.
This type of behavior is ill-conceived, ignorant, damaging, and contributes nothing positive in support of Bison Athletics. Get over yourself already.

I agree. I thought the mods were going to yank this stuff that is potentially damaging until there is proof of something. Just like any other schools message board would do. Just my couple pennies.

rutlandbison
01-08-2010, 11:05 PM
Such a funny and true statement. And I agree with your overall post. Reps to you sir.

westnodak93bison
01-08-2010, 11:39 PM
I'm so glad I dont have to read more about the Lakes Mertens man crush thing anymore.

ISXBISON
01-09-2010, 02:46 AM
Such a funny and true statement. And I agree with your overall post. Reps to you sir.

Thank you!

sambini
01-09-2010, 04:21 AM
Well said+++++

Notorious
01-09-2010, 02:10 PM

Agreed...but no need for the personal attack.

OldBison
01-09-2010, 03:49 PM
I'm so glad I dont have to read more about the Lakes Mertens man crush thing anymore.

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: