PDA

View Full Version : Matt Anderson

tony
01-06-2010, 03:53 PM
http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/264901/group/Sports/

Three months after his back surgery, Matt Anderson can now do limited workouts. Sounds like he hurt himself his first game as a Bison and the injury worsened until he had to call it quits for the surgery this year.

Man, I hope he recovers fully. It'd be great if he'd get one healthy year in. He can be a difference maker.

HandoEX
01-06-2010, 03:58 PM
Good luck to Matt in his recovery. Hope he can return better than ever, we'll certainly need another leader out there in the LB corps.

Grizzled
01-06-2010, 04:01 PM
Even with the injury Matt has been effective for us and has been such a team player. He's another one of those guys who has played in the middle and outside, stepping in where ever we needed him and played well. Plus I would argue he has been one of our top five special teams players. Hope you get one more healthy season Matt.

sambini
01-06-2010, 04:21 PM
Good luck Matt what a great young man.

OldBison
01-07-2010, 02:30 PM
I wish him all the best but we need to be realistic about his chances of getting back to where he was, potential wise. Coming back from a neck injury is tough, very tough, and there is a long list of athletes who don't make it back all the way, and a very short one for those that do.

Richard Bowman was a up and comer as a Fr and So, but he really struggled as a Sr and didn't really come back after his neck surgery. Different surgery yes, but it's still the neck and I think it psychologically scars an athlete, particularly in football.

If Anderson and Beson can come back, then the LB corp should be very solid and have decent depth with Forbes and the other JUCO LB.