PDA

View Full Version : Take this Bunny Turds!

SDbison
12-28-2009, 03:11 PM
Have to love this excerpt from the Forum Bison Media Blog regarding recruit Christian Dudzik. I must have missed this over Christmas and the snowstorm. Wow, just wow! Hey bunnyland, do you have a second verbal yet? That brief playoff appearance must not be enough to overcome the shortcomings of Brookings, SDSU's high school stadium, the trailer locker room and the porta potties. Go gettem Stig!

I'm probably starting a fire here, but this should be mentioned: when I asked him what made the difference between NDSU and South Dakota State (the only 2 schools to offer him) he said (and I do quote) --
"Coach Cooper told me that NDSU already had 18 commitments for next year and that they were really excited about last year's recruiting class, too. They've had a couple down years but it looks like they're going to get back to where they were. I saw that South Dakota State only had one or two guys committed, so it just seemed that NDSU had something good going on."
+++
The topic of early offers and commitments has been a source of much discussion between the Bison and Jacks fan bases. SDSU has obviously proven it's recruiting prowess in recent years, while NDSU has had some recruiting gaps. So we'd be foolish to say that Bohl has all the answers and Stig is clueless. That being said, if the kid is being straight with us (and we have no reason to doubt him), Bohl's strategy a couple years ago, of working the commitment trail earlier (with juniors and summer offers) is paying off. At least with this guy.

Tatanka
12-28-2009, 03:25 PM
But, but, but, they recruit the "right" athletes.

JacksFan06
12-28-2009, 04:16 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if this was the more important reason for him joining NDSU:

Says coaches are telling him he could play as a true freshman on special teams, and possibly in a rotation at safety. But redshirting is also a possibility.

If he comes to SDSU to play safety than he can get in line as he won't be in the rotation for another 3 years.

OldBison
12-28-2009, 04:19 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if this was the more important reason for him joining NDSU:

Says coaches are telling him he could play as a true freshman on special teams, and possibly in a rotation at safety. But redshirting is also a possibility.

If he comes to SDSU to play safety than he can get in line as he won't be in the rotation for another 3 years.

Yeah, whatever :nod: :nod: :nod:

tjbison
12-28-2009, 05:22 PM
READ MY SIG, NO NEW RECRUITS REALLY LIKE SDSU!!!!

:D ;) :D :nod:

JackJD
12-28-2009, 05:51 PM
Well, I guess that freshman recruit really told the Jackrabbits off! No use arguing the point.

Last year I saved the addresses of a couple of threads on Bisonville, figuring I may have a little fun later in the year, depending on how the NDSU and SDSU seasons turned out. But, as the seasons unfolded, and keeping in mind some good friends who are loyal Bison fans, I decided to forget about bringing up those threads.

I'll save the address for this thread.

onbison09
12-28-2009, 05:56 PM
Have to love this excerpt from the Forum Bison Media Blog regarding recruit Christian Dudzik. I must have missed this over Christmas and the snowstorm. Wow, just wow! Hey bunnyland, do you have a second verbal yet? That brief playoff appearance must not be enough to overcome the shortcomings of Brookings, SDSU's high school stadium, the trailer locker room and the porta potties. Go gettem Stig!

I'm probably starting a fire here, but this should be mentioned: when I asked him what made the difference between NDSU and South Dakota State (the only 2 schools to offer him) he said (and I do quote) --
"Coach Cooper told me that NDSU already had 18 commitments for next year and that they were really excited about last year's recruiting class, too. They've had a couple down years but it looks like they're going to get back to where they were. I saw that South Dakota State only had one or two guys committed, so it just seemed that NDSU had something good going on."
+++
The topic of early offers and commitments has been a source of much discussion between the Bison and Jacks fan bases. SDSU has obviously proven it's recruiting prowess in recent years, while NDSU has had some recruiting gaps. So we'd be foolish to say that Bohl has all the answers and Stig is clueless. That being said, if the kid is being straight with us (and we have no reason to doubt him), Bohl's strategy a couple years ago, of working the commitment trail earlier (with juniors and summer offers) is paying off. At least with this guy.

LOL Bisonville pays off again!

Bison bison
12-28-2009, 06:32 PM

I agree. Why did they even offer the kid a scholly?

SDSU is super awesome.

Tatanka
12-28-2009, 06:36 PM
I agree. Why did they even offer the kid a scholly?

SDSU is super awesome.

Yes, they must be successful. Look, they have a fountain!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/55/903cartmanfountain.png

JacksFan06
12-28-2009, 06:43 PM
The only comeback SDSU fans really need to say is:

3-8

johnson
12-28-2009, 06:44 PM

3-8
Use it while you can. Pretty soon that won't be a valid comeback anymore.

Tatanka
12-28-2009, 06:49 PM

3-8

http://alansblog.co.uk/images/ohsnap.gif

:rolleyes:

devin45k
12-28-2009, 06:51 PM

3-8

I like how cocky u get from one okay season.

rutlandbison
12-28-2009, 06:55 PM
And a playoff game that, maybe, they should have one.

MNLonghorn10
12-28-2009, 06:55 PM
im waiting for the bison illustrated edition to come out where they plead to bison fans to buy extra tickets just to keep them from being purchased by sdsu fans.

JacksFan06
12-28-2009, 07:02 PM

Looks like we've beaten NDSU the past 3 meetings.

Our Missouri Valley record is 13-3, while NDSU is 6-10.

FCS Playoffs.

JacksFan06
12-28-2009, 07:02 PM
And a playoff game that, maybe, they should have one.

And fans that know the difference between "one" and "won"

Bison Dan
12-28-2009, 07:03 PM

FCS Playoffs.

All you have to remember is being embarrassed in Montana! What was it - 34 unanswered point in the 4th quarter??

JacksFan06
12-28-2009, 07:08 PM
All you have to remember is being embarrassed in Montana! What was it - 34 unanswered point in the 4th quarter??

Yes we did have a meltdown in Montana, but at least we were there playing instead of watching.

By the way, we almost beat the #1 seeded playoff team at their house. That Montana team ended up going 14-1 and lost by 2 in the FCS Championship. They were 2 points away from and undefeated season.

Tatanka
12-28-2009, 07:09 PM

Yes we did have a meltdown in Montana, but at least we were there playing instead of watching.

By the way, we almost beat the #1 seeded playoff team at their house. That Montana team ended up going 14-1 and lost by 2 in the FCS Championship. They were 2 points away from and undefeated season.

Care to rephrase? :D

aces1180
12-28-2009, 07:15 PM

Almost doesn't count...You still lost.

devin45k
12-28-2009, 07:21 PM

FCS Playoffs.

what have you done in the past fifty years?

JacksFan06
12-28-2009, 07:29 PM
3-8

3-8

3-8

Wagner, Indiana St, Western Illinois

3-8

3-8

3-8!!!

Take that Cow-Piles!

tcbison
12-28-2009, 07:33 PM
Funny how I used to come to the Football section for Football information and now all we get is Jackrabbit smack. What is the deal?

aces1180
12-28-2009, 07:38 PM
3-8

3-8

3-8

Wagner, Indiana St, Western Illinois

3-8

3-8

3-8!!!

Take that Cow-Piles!

Yeah, we were 3-8 last year. However, you have 0 national championships and still trail the all-time series 51-40-5.

Recent success means nothing when comparing those numbers.

JacksFan06
12-28-2009, 07:44 PM
Funny how I used to come to the Football section for Football information and now all we get is Jackrabbit smack. What is the deal?

That's what happens when you start a thread with "TAKE THIS BUNNY TURDS"
All SDbison wants to talk about is SDSU, it must be some sort of envy complex.

JacksFan06
12-28-2009, 07:45 PM
Yeah, we were 3-8 last year. However, you have 0 national championships and still trail the all-time series 51-40-5.

Recent success means nothing when comparing those numbers.

Recent success means everything. Welcome to the "What have you done lately" world.

jack power
12-28-2009, 07:57 PM
I knew things were really bleak for the Bison, but now you're clinging to the words of a high school kid? Good grief.

aces1180
12-28-2009, 08:08 PM
Recent success means everything. Welcome to the "What have you done lately" world.

Well, if that is the case, you lost your last game of the season as well. Enjoy the success while it lasts.

MNLonghorn10
12-28-2009, 08:16 PM
when's the parade for almost beating the #1 seed at their house start?

"DUDE WE ALMOST BEAT THE #3 TEAM IN THE COUNTRY, SOUTHERN ILLINOIS AT THEIR HOUSE"

KCHerd
12-28-2009, 08:21 PM
Back to the original quote that started this thread... I dont think you can hold a quote like that over an 18 yr old's head.. he was asked a question and probably just said what was on his mind and what one of the reasons behind his decision was. I dont think anyone at SDSU should "save this thread" to come back next year if thinks go their way and throw it in anyone's face. And if you've watched Dudzik play in person or on video, you would come away knowing that the kid will be playing for whatever school he chose. Cant' keep those skills off the field.

rutlandbison
12-28-2009, 08:28 PM
o yeah, woops, I guess I was just laughing so hard at the thought of blowing a 24 point lead in the 4th quarter or whatever it was.

bisonhusker
12-28-2009, 08:34 PM
Things I am thankful for this Holiday Season.

Dudzik. The kid this all started from. He is a top recruit out of a football state and he turned down our rival team. Sorry SDSU. He is good, and we got him. Just one of 19 great verbals mostly from our region.

Fanbase. We have one. SDSU does not. They beg their fans to buy seats so the Bison fans don't take over their "field." Literally a field. Which brings me to my next point. We have sellouts and near sellouts against anyone, even when we are 3-8.

Toilets. I am glad we have them at our tailgate. The photo has been posted on here before. What they asked us to tailgate in last year was priceless. I am almost glad we had to, as it made it all that much funnier. Tailgating in mud with no toilets in between roped in spots. You had to see it to believe it.

Argus Leader. Because without them, we wouldn't know what a great guy Coach Stigelmeier is, and how they do more with a smaller budget, less coaches, how they recruit kids that like to hunt and fish, and how you don't play in fancy facilities, they want football players. Always fun to follow their beat.

Our Coaches. They identified the needs of this team, got those kids to camp, and got the verbal from the kids they wanted. They will not have to take the scraps from the other local teams.

Finally, I am thankful that the small town of Brookings, SD is so cocky. After not winning in Fargo since 1962, they act like they are now the dominant team in the FCS. I think the 4th quarter at Montana may have kicked you in the balls. Hey Brookings, you kicked us when we were down, but we are not out.

ndsubison1
12-28-2009, 08:38 PM

Dudzik. The kid this all started from. He is a top recruit out of a football state and he turned down our rival team. Sorry SDSU. He is good, and we got him. Just one of 19 great verbals mostly from our region.

Fanbase. We have one. SDSU does not. They beg their fans to buy seats so the Bison fans don't take over their "field." Literally a field. Which brings me to my next point. We have sellouts and near sellouts against anyone, even when we are 3-8.

Toilets. I am glad we have them at our tailgate. The photo has been posted on here before. What they asked us to tailgate in last year was priceless. I am almost glad we had to, as it made it all that much funnier. Tailgating in mud with no toilets in between roped in spots. You had to see it to believe it.

Argus Leader. Because without them, we wouldn't know what a great guy Coach Stigelmeier is, and how they do more with a smaller budget, less coaches, how they recruit kids that like to hunt and fish, and how you don't play in fancy facilities, they want football players. Always fun to follow their beat.

Our Coaches. They identified the needs of this team, got those kids to camp, and got the verbal from the kids they wanted. They will not have to take the scraps from the other local teams.

Finally, I am thankful that the small town of Brookings, SD is so cocky. After not winning in Fargo since 1962, they act like they are now the dominant team in the FCS. I think the 4th quarter at Montana may have kicked you in the balls. Hey Brookings, you kicked us when we were down, but we are not out.

i am also thankful for paved roads leading to our stadium hahahaha :rofl:

when me slic and sav were walking to the tailgating lot slic asked i think it was the sdsu campus crusade who were giving out drinking brochures if they were taking donations for pavement :rofl:

OrygunBison
12-28-2009, 08:48 PM
Can this thread be moved, please? With a title like that, it should have been started in the smack forum.

OldBison
12-28-2009, 09:04 PM

Yep, your fans may know the difference between 'won' and 'one', but obviously don't know the difference between 'an' and 'and'. :bunnyb: :bunnyb: :bunnyb: :bunnyb:

steelbison
12-28-2009, 09:11 PM

Post of the day Husker!!!!

It's amazing how cocky the Bunnies have become...Can't wait unitl they fall from their perch....will be quite comical!!!!!!

westnodak93bison
12-28-2009, 09:30 PM
How can Bison fans talk smack after 2yrs of meltdown. Talk about fall from the top. Preseason #1 and we go 6-5 then 3-8. I'll take the more subdued modest approach. The staff better get their shit together and quick.

bisonhusker
12-28-2009, 09:50 PM
How can Bison fans talk smack after 2yrs of meltdown. Talk about fall from the top. Preseason #1 and we go 6-5 then 3-8. I'll take the more subdued modest approach. The staff better get their shit together and quick.

Well, since it is the "off season" the only thing the coaches can do to make a fan like you happy is to recruit, and that is exactly what they are doing. Bohl has stated that their recent record is unacceptable, so you get out and get a great recruiting class.

OtterTailLakeBison
12-28-2009, 10:28 PM
SDSU is like the younger brother that finally beats the older brother (NDSU) in a pick up basketball game, and feels so proud. However, the older brother is a successful surgeon; has a loving family; and does philanthropy work. Conversely the younger brother pumps gas at the local convenience station. The older brother does not cherish losing, however he understands success is a long-term view, and allows his little brother to hold onto those brief moments of success and superiority.

FYI for the SDSU fans - philanthropy means "helping others"

CaBisonFan
12-28-2009, 10:45 PM

I wonder if SDSU has ever used this over the past 50 years...:cool:

CaBisonFan
12-28-2009, 10:48 PM
Yep, your fans may know the difference between 'won' and 'one', but obviously don't know the difference between 'an' and 'and'. :bunnyb: :bunnyb: :bunnyb: :bunnyb:

...or than & then.

CaBisonFan
12-28-2009, 10:54 PM

While living & teaching there I found out that the town has an abnormally high percentage of ego-heads (and that's being very, very, very tactful). The engineers at 3M, Daktronics, the SDSU hierchy, Larson Doors, & the railroad folks create a power structure that makes Brookings a hyper-active small city that thinks it's big. The power structure cares 'only' about itself. Anyone else is a lower 'being.' Most of South Dakota has this attitude about Brookings. This town thinks that it owns SDSU...thusly, the fan base doesn't reach much beyond Brookings, with some exceptions. People from North Dakota should try not to think that all South Dakotans are like that. Lots of good people there...just like North Dakota.

Castor Troy
12-29-2009, 12:00 AM
While living & teaching there I found out that the town has an abnormally high percentage of ego-heads (and that's being very, very, very tactful).

Oh, you're a teacher. That explains a lot.

EndZoneQB
12-29-2009, 12:06 AM
I knew things were really bleak for the Bison, but now you're clinging to the words of a high school kid? Good grief.

Yep, afterall, that's exactly who builds a program..."high school kids" are extremely well connected and aware of situations going on in the college football world, especially at schools that are recruiting him.

CaBisonFan
12-29-2009, 12:12 AM
Oh, you're a teacher. That explains a lot.

I'm a band director. I've written that dozens of times here. I'll take it as a compliment. But just so you know...a job is not a life, and my life is not a job.

tjbison
12-29-2009, 01:12 AM

3-8

LOL, thats all you have wouldn't want to start bringing up your 50 years of being losers!! oops sorry just did

JackJD
12-29-2009, 01:44 AM
Back to the original quote that started this thread... I dont think you can hold a quote like that over an 18 yr old's head.. he was asked a question and probably just said what was on his mind and what one of the reasons behind his decision was. I dont think anyone at SDSU should "save this thread" to come back next year if thinks go their way and throw it in anyone's face. And if you've watched Dudzik play in person or on video, you would come away knowing that the kid will be playing for whatever school he chose. Cant' keep those skills off the field.

The above post by KCHerd ought to be (I know it won't be) the last statement in this thread. It appears indisputable Dudzik has great potential and is an excellent recruit. An 18-year old's comments about college recruiting may be interesting reading but probably shouldn't be given much weight.

Now, SDBison, in giving such attention to Dudzik's comments as a basis for taking yet another shot at the state where you reside, don't you ever ask youself why you live in a place where you are obviously miserable? Shouldn't you consider moving to a place that suits you better than South Dakota? Is somebody forcing you to live in South Dakota?

56BISON73
12-29-2009, 01:56 AM
The above post by KCHerd ought to be (I know it won't be) the last statement in this thread. It appears indisputable Dudzik has great potential and is an excellent recruit. An 18-year old's comments about college recruiting may be interesting reading but probably shouldn't be given much weight.

Now, SDBison, in giving such attention to Dudzik's comments as a basis for taking yet another shot at the state where you reside, don't you ever ask youself why you live in a place where you are obviously miserable? Shouldn't you consider moving to a place that suits you better than South Dakota? Is somebody forcing you to live in South Dakota?

May be the recuits overall knowledge of how recuiting works I wouldnt give too much weight.
But it is very interesting on what his thought process was and what the deal breaker was. He made his decision on those facts and as such much weight can be afforded to it.

JackJD
12-29-2009, 02:12 AM
May be the recuits overall knowledge of how recuiting works I wouldnt give too much weight.
But it is very interesting on what his thought process was and what the deal breaker was. He made his decision on those facts and as such much weight can be afforded to it.

I found it interesting reading. In fact, the quote made me think there was some issue about SDSU's recruiting. I asked a person who follows recruiting more closely than me, and it turns out thats just the way it tends to be done at SDSU. You don't hear much about football verbal commits with the Jacks.

When I was referring to the "weight" to be given to the comment, I meant that one recruit's reason for his particular decision does not equate to proof one program is recruiting well or badly or somewhere in between. When SDBison started this thread (look at the title), he intended to take the quote from Dudzik and use it as proof that there is something wrong in SDSU's program or its recruiting. I recognize SDBison is just having some fun taking a jab at the Jackrabbits and that's fair on the Bison's board (and expected from SDBison who apparently is unhappily residing in Sioux Falls).

BisonNolesFan77
12-29-2009, 03:12 AM

Do you really think that these kids don't know or do any research of their own about the programs that are recruiting them? Do you think they don't know how the recruiting game works? Maybe they didn't 20 years ago...but today that 18 year old know's how the game works, how the process works, what the feeling is like around the program, so on and on, you damn well better give these kids comments weight...

KCHerd
12-29-2009, 03:22 AM
Obviously he knows what he is looking for in a school. I think my point is that his statement shouldnt be given too much weight as a "knock" on SDSU. He is thrown a question in an interview and he responds....not to take a jab at one school, but to just say what one factor wsa in his decision. Then fans take a statement and use it against the other team and vice versa. If thats what he saw as something that helped him make a decision, then so be it. Move on and let the kid go where he wants. There is no vested interest in either school yet for him since he hasnt attended yet and no one in his family has attended either school, so there should be no malice or slight in a statement made by him. Hopefully I am making sense.

1bizon1
12-29-2009, 03:27 AM

3-8

I would take 3-8 versus the total frigging embarrassing messy rabbit turd that sdsu turned in during the playoffs. 3-8, bad...What happened to the jackies, LMAO!

Nice try at a slam jackie fan!

JackJD
12-29-2009, 03:35 AM
Obviously he knows what he is looking for in a school. I think my point is that his statement shouldnt be given too much weight as a "knock" on SDSU. He is thrown a question in an interview and he responds....not to take a jab at one school, but to just say what one factor wsa in his decision. Then fans take a statement and use it against the other team and vice versa. If thats what he saw as something that helped him make a decision, then so be it. Move on and let the kid go where he wants. There is no vested interest in either school yet for him since he hasnt attended yet and no one in his family has attended either school, so there should be no malice or slight in a statement made by him. Hopefully I am making sense.

I think you're making sense.

JackJD
12-29-2009, 03:41 AM
I hope you're all watching the Vikings and Bears...going to OT

buffalobob
12-29-2009, 04:18 AM

3-8

Yeah, maybe but your team embarrassed itself just as bad in your last game!
Talk about a total meltdown!

SDbison
12-29-2009, 04:32 AM

No, I just like to laugh at the hick, shortminded SDSU fans that think they have arrived at stardom when they have a couple winning seasons. Many big city high schools have a bigger fan following and better facilities. Somehow the Jacks think they are kings of MVFC when all they have done is beat NDSU during a couple down years.
By the way, taking a shot at SDSU is not cutting down the state of SD. Actually you are lucky if 1 in 100 people in the state give a rip about SDSU athletics. Again your ignorance shows through. I am sure there are tens of thousands of fans of other university's that live in in SD. Just because I am a fan of a rival university that has kicked your teams butt for most of the last 50 years is where YOU have the problem!

SDbison
12-29-2009, 04:38 AM
That's what happens when you start a thread with "TAKE THIS BUNNY TURDS"
All SDbison wants to talk about is SDSU, it must be some sort of envy complex.
I think it is funny how you Jack fans insist everything is OK when you have 1 or 2 verbals and NDSU has 18 quality verbals. Instead of making backhanded remarks you could have ended things by just saying wow and maybe even questioning Stigs lack of progress. Keep on believing miracles will always happen for your team. Of course the game in Montana may have finally brought you all back to reality.

DORMIE
12-29-2009, 04:44 AM
Say JacksFan06 you and your mouthy friends fom Brookings like to sling the shit. I have a question. Do you still let your drug selling wrestlers out of jail to wrestle for the weekend like you did 3-5 years ago. I just get tired of how pious some people are.

CaBisonFan
12-29-2009, 04:44 AM
To the South Dakota visitors...what's the big deal about this thread? Do you really expect 'not' to see one of these once in a while?

What's to defend? Who gives a rip? Who are you arguing with?

This thread needs a U-Haul truck...hours ago.

SDbison
12-29-2009, 04:49 AM
To the South Dakota visitors...what's the big deal about this thread? Do you really expect 'not' to see one of these once in a while?

Would one of the mods please put a stamp on this and mail it?
Bunny fans expect Bison fans to hate their own team during a low point in the program and think we are going to laud the bunnies as the greatest program ever. Sorry, NDSU has twice the number of devoted fans as SDSU will ever have. Message to bunny visitors.......this is an NDSU message board. We post what makes us happy.....not you. Back to your hole now!

jacks1
12-29-2009, 04:57 AM
I think it is funny how you Jack fans insist everything is OK when you have 1 or 2 verbals and NDSU has 18 quality verbals. Instead of making backhanded remarks you could have ended things by just saying wow and maybe even questioning Stigs lack of progress. Keep on believing miracles will always happen for your team. Of course the game in Montana may have finally brought you all back to reality.

Ahhh, yes...I'm sure all 18 of those verbals will turn out to be quality like you insist. Has NDSU ever had a recruit that wasn't quality? With how far behind SDSU is in recruiting, I'd be surprised if they even took the field next year.

Kemo
12-29-2009, 06:11 AM

This thread needs a U-Haul truck...hours ago.

Most of us just sit back and read in amusement. :bunnyb:

ndsubison1
12-29-2009, 06:50 AM
Most of us just sit back and read in amusement. :bunnyb:

This ^^^^^^^^^^^

rutlandbison
12-29-2009, 02:56 PM
Say JacksFan06 you and your mouthy friends fom Brookings like to sling the shit. I have a question. Do you still let your drug selling wrestlers out of jail to wrestle for the weekend like you did 3-5 years ago. I just get tired of how pious some people are.
WHAT!?!?!?!?!?

bisonmike2
12-30-2009, 03:30 PM
We can brag all we want about recruits choosing us over them or how our facilities are better etc, etc. But until we start beating them on the field it doesn't matter.

MNLonghorn10
12-30-2009, 04:52 PM
We can brag all we want about recruits choosing us over them or how our facilities are better etc, etc. But until we start beating them on the field it doesn't matter.

yea but its the offseason. who cares about last year:D

BisonNeil
12-30-2009, 07:33 PM
yea but its the offseason. who cares about last year:D

Absolutely right! As Bohl said, we're 0-0. Just like everybody else.

bisonmike2
12-30-2009, 07:36 PM
Absolutely right! As Bohl said, we're 0-0. Just like everybody else.

it's going to be a whale of an off season!

/sorry I can't stop saying that!

ndsubison1
12-30-2009, 07:39 PM
it's going to be a whale of an off season!

/sorry I can't stop saying that!

i always think of whale of a wash when people say that. whenever i see whale of a wash i also think of bohl lol

SDbison
12-30-2009, 09:05 PM
i always think of whale of a wash when people say that. whenever i see whale of a wash i also think of bohl lol
Yeah, BisonNeil is starting to get me to think positively!
Kind of contageous......
So if its a whale of a wash, does that mean we get to start sparkley clean for next year?

bisonmike2
12-30-2009, 09:11 PM
Yeah, BisonNeil is starting to get me to think positively!
Kind of contageous......
So if its a whale of a wash, does that mean we get to start sparkley clean for next year?

we need a whale of an enema to rid us of what happened last season.

SDbison
12-30-2009, 09:14 PM
we need a whale of an enema to rid us of what happened last season.
Kind of hurts to think about, but it would be a whale of a clean feeling afterwards! :D