PDA

View Full Version : Bison Montage

bisonpride4ever
12-11-2009, 08:02 PM
I just finished making this video and put it on youtube. I hope everybody enjoys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCdZcc8UGZc

bisonpride4ever
12-11-2009, 08:38 PM
wow it sure didn't take youtube long to yank that

HandoEX
12-11-2009, 08:51 PM
wow it sure didn't take youtube long to yank that

Why did they pull it?

bisonpride4ever
12-11-2009, 08:55 PM
cause of the song i had. youtube has issues if you put music on it now. i tried getting around it and it worked for about 5 minutes and then they muted it so i took it off until i find a better solution. it sucks cause this is the first video i've ever made on the computer and it turned out so good and i couldn't wait to show the Bison faithful but youtube will have none of it i guess.

NDSUstudent
12-11-2009, 09:36 PM
cause of the song i had. youtube has issues if you put music on it now. i tried getting around it and it worked for about 5 minutes and then they muted it so i took it off until i find a better solution. it sucks cause this is the first video i've ever made on the computer and it turned out so good and i couldn't wait to show the Bison faithful but youtube will have none of it i guess.

Yeah, I have had the same problem. They will mute any song that is controlled by the Warner Music Group.

bisonpride4ever
12-11-2009, 09:38 PM
which is dumb cause WMG and youtube just signed an agreement to let people upload videos with their songs on it. i guess it hasn't started yet. i'm still working on getting it to work. the video works fine but who wants to watch a video with no sound?

DjKyRo
12-11-2009, 09:43 PM
I saw it prior to it being pulled, it looked pretty good.

Youtube is getting lame.

bisonpride4ever
12-11-2009, 09:51 PM
i got it to load on my facebook profile. is there a way i post in on here now?

bisonpride4ever
12-11-2009, 10:27 PM
ok i hope this works somebody please tell me if it does or not.

http://vimeo.com/8125549

tjbison
12-11-2009, 10:30 PM
It Does!!;)

bisonpride4ever
12-11-2009, 10:34 PM
sweet i was starting to get really frustrated.

tjbison
12-11-2009, 10:36 PM
sweet i was starting to get really frustrated.

Who's song is that??

bisonpride4ever
12-11-2009, 10:38 PM
the song is called "Call to Arms" by Manowar

CaBisonFan
12-12-2009, 12:15 AM
Excellent job 4ever!!

Here's a thought: For YouTube, do you have an audio converter software program that would allow you to rename the song? If not, you could send me an mp3 of it and I can do it for you...then send it back. Send me a pm if you want to try it.

CA

1bizon1
12-12-2009, 01:12 AM
Take a bow BisonPride, take a bow!!

bisonpride4ever
12-12-2009, 01:18 AM
thanks it was the first time ever doing it. I kept looking at all the videos that have been posted before and i thought to myself, hey i really want to try one myself. i'm just glad it worked so you guys could enjoy it too!

Mr. Burgundy
12-12-2009, 01:41 AM
That was powerful. Is that a recruiting tape? Damn. Nice work, thanks for adding it. I may watch that one a few times. You can really see how the team fed off the power and passion of Tyler Roehl. Lets find a few of those tough kids.

Thanks for the addition.

EndZoneQB
12-12-2009, 01:48 AM
That was powerful. Is that a recruiting tape? Damn. Nice work, thanks for adding it. I may watch that one a few times. You can really see how the team fed off the power and passion of Tyler Roehl. Lets find a few of those tough kids.

Thanks for the addition.

Couldn't agree more. He hit someone and it just pumped him up more. He was fun to watch and such a diamond in the rough.

bisonpride4ever
12-12-2009, 02:11 AM
Couldn't agree more. He hit someone and it just pumped him up more. He was fun to watch and such a diamond in the rough.

you could tell when Tyler got hit he'd get up, if he even got knocked down, laughing like a little kid ready for more. i really liked when the SDSU guy tried to tackle him and Roehl just lowered the shoulder and just leveled the poor guy. If I was a recruit and saw this I would definitely consider coming here. I have heard the song I used a bunch of times and I always thought of the Bison and always said to myself that if I ever made a video I would use that song.

cvbison1
12-12-2009, 02:11 AM

sweet video. need to get it back on youtube somehow

bisonpride4ever
12-12-2009, 03:44 AM
sweet video. need to get it back on youtube somehow

Try this hopefully it works. someone let me know.

http://www.youtube.com/user/finch901

CaBisonFan
12-12-2009, 03:59 AM
Try this hopefully it works. someone let me know.

http://www.youtube.com/user/finch901

Working beautifully so far....:nod:

4mcruenomore
12-12-2009, 04:00 AM
Awesome. But, someone got better/digital footage of the opening? Seems like on some videos it's good, on others it's fuzzy, can't read the town names, etc...
BUT, GREAT VIDEO, thanks!

OH, a must have is the 3rd quarter run and score by SIMDORN in the championship game with him holding up his arms and pointing at the Bison crowd. That is my all time fav. CA, get him the clip so he can add it.

ISXBISON
12-12-2009, 04:01 AM
Nice Work!!

Bisonfan1
12-12-2009, 04:16 AM
EXCELLANT !!! I love watching this stuff over and over, you and CA keep em coming please. Love the fact Ive seen alot of the stuff you guys put on "live" and totally can remember certain plays, others forgotten may have been in the can or retreiving lost articles from under the south bleachers.

bisonpride4ever
12-12-2009, 04:50 AM
Just watching the clips when i was making this and one thing i noticed was man it had to of been really disheartening to have a major record broken on your field by your hated rivals and then have said player hoisted on his teamates shoulders and carried off the field when he ties it, have a game ball ceremony on the field while the game is going on, and then when he breaks the record have a mob of Bison fans engulf said player in celebration in the endzone. I can only imagine how awesome that would have to have been to be there in person to see that.

4mcruenomore
12-12-2009, 05:52 AM
Just watching the clips when i was making this and one thing i noticed was man it had to of been really disheartening to have a major record broken on your field by your hated rivals and then have said player hoisted on his teamates shoulders and carried off the field when he ties it, have a game ball ceremony on the field while the game is going on, and then when he breaks the record have a mob of Bison fans engulf said player in celebration in the endzone. I can only imagine how awesome that would have to have been to be there in person to see that.

That's why #1 is so important to Bison Lore. When someone wears #1 and plays on the field, they better know what it's about. Bentrim is a stud, class alum, class act. He is still a leader today, on many alum boards.

Twentysix
12-12-2009, 08:46 AM
Hes in the college football hall of fame i cant believe they didnt retire the jersey :P There are 2 bison in it as far as i could tell.

stevdock
12-12-2009, 01:05 PM
Great video. I sat there thinking the whole time a huge part of Bison Pride is running through walls to get the job done. Doesn't matter if you have 300 lb linemen coming at you or if some big corporation is telling you that you can't do it. Bison Pride is continuing to work hard until the job is done. Way to show your Bison Pride in figuring out a way to get this up for everyone to see. The team WILL get back there to running through those walls to get their job done soon quickly also.

tjbison
12-12-2009, 02:03 PM

Great post, yet some people from the school unmentioned will try and tell you that NDSU is irrelevant and that the mascotless school is much better than THE NORTH DAKOTA STATE UNIVERSITY!!!!
but NOBODY has ever celebrated those accomplishments on OUR field to my knowledge correct me if i'm wrong!!:nod:

CaBisonFan
12-12-2009, 03:57 PM
Great post, yet some people from the school unmentioned will try and tell you that NDSU is irrelevant and that the mascotless school is much better than THE NORTH DAKOTA STATE UNIVERSITY!!!!
but NOBODY has ever celebrated those accomplishments on OUR field to my knowledge correct me if i'm wrong!!:nod:

No one has done that on our field...guaranteed. Nothing of that magnitude anyway. Just think...the guy led us to 3 national championships...and probably would have done it against Troy if he hadn't been hurt during the game. And for Bennie to 'not play' in a game, it took a lot.

But !!! That's what thousands of Bison players have done...even the ones that didn't get the title ring. To me...wearing the jersey puts the word 'champion' on you for life. And being a Bison fan gives us all a piece of the same thing. If a person understands Bison Pride...then you've got it.

Facts
12-12-2009, 07:49 PM
No one has done that on our field...guaranteed. Nothing of that magnitude anyway. Just think...the guy led us to 3 national championships...and probably would have done it against Troy if he hadn't been hurt during the game. And for Bennie to 'not play' in a game, it took a lot.

But !!! That's what thousands of Bison players have done...even the ones that didn't get the title ring. To me...wearing the jersey puts the word 'champion' on you for life. And being a Bison fan gives us all a piece of the same thing. If a person understands Bison Pride...then you've got it.

CA, do you have any Ball St. or Central Mich game footage up? ...always wanted to see those.

bisonpride4ever
12-13-2009, 01:00 AM
looks like youtube pulled my audio yet again so it appears this is the only one that will work consistantly.

http://vimeo.com/8125549

Jdubs21
12-13-2009, 03:07 PM
cool video!