PDA

View Full Version : I was reading the Forum this morning...

Hammersmith
12-06-2009, 03:43 PM
edited...

I still think this was a valid question to bring up considering the recent history of our program, but we'll leave it up to Kolpack & crew to discover on their own and to determine whether it was a Bison player or just one with the same name.

SDbison
12-06-2009, 03:55 PM
(a section I don't normally read, BTW)

...and I'm desperately hoping that there's another Brandon Jemison living in Fargo and ours doesn't have the middle name of Dominique. Whatever the Jemison in the paper did must've been pretty minor considering the imposition, but still...

Since none of the local media has picked it up(and they would've recognized the name since he's a local kid), I'm going to hope it's a different person and this is just a coincidence.

(Page C13 of Sunday's Fourm; bottom right corner)
So if this ends up being NDSU's Jemison why did you feel the need to post what might have gone unnoticed. Don't have a clue what the issue is as I don't get the Fargo Forum in print. Why fan the flames!
Also, if it is not NDSU's Jemison some idiots will start talking based on what they read here.......

bisonmike2
12-06-2009, 03:58 PM

...and I'm desperately hoping that there's another RAD DUDE living in Fargo and ours doesn't have the middle name of BAD. Whatever the DUDE in the paper did must've been pretty minor considering the imposition, but still...

Since none of the local media has picked it up(and they would've recognized the name since he's a local kid), I'm going to hope it's a different person and this is just a coincidence.

You're talking about the Fargo media right? They get most of their scoops from Bisonville. Well 75% from Lakes and 25% from normal Bisonvillers. Is it too early to start the "Arrest Watch" thread for the 2010 season?

/have not seen the article in question

NDSU3
12-06-2009, 04:13 PM
This is weak. Typical "Fargo" inquiring on things...

CaBisonFan
12-06-2009, 04:27 PM

...and I'm desperately hoping that there's another Brandon Jemison living in Fargo and ours doesn't have the middle name of Dominique. Whatever the Jemison in the paper did must've been pretty minor considering the imposition, but still...

"Well ah read it through the grapevine...."

JSUBison
12-06-2009, 04:44 PM
I just typed "the name" into google, and the first result was this thread.

OldBison
12-06-2009, 04:55 PM
So if this ends up being NDSU's Jemison why did you feel the need to post what might have gone unnoticed. Don't have a clue what the issue is as I don't get the Fargo Forum in print. Why fan the flames!
Also, if it is not NDSU's Jemison some idiots will start talking based on what they read here.......

What the hell are you so upset about :ranting:

HS is simply asking a question if anybody knew anything. It is highly improbable that there is another Brandon Jemison in Fargo. It's not like he was starting rumor by saying "hey I heard Jemison got picked up for shoplifting, anybody else hear about that?"

His name is in the paper, a very high probability it is him, many have already posted their concern about what this off season will bring for legal issues so HS posted that he read something. Big Deal!! Geez SD:banghead:

Hammersmith
12-06-2009, 05:36 PM
What the hell are you so upset about :ranting:

HS is simply asking a question if anybody knew anything. It is highly improbable that there is another xxxxxx in Fargo. It's not like he was starting rumor by saying "hey I heard xxxxx got picked up for shoplifting, anybody else hear about that?"

His name is in the paper, a very high probability it is him, many have already posted their concern about what this off season will bring for legal issues so HS posted that he read something. Big Deal!! Geez SD:banghead:

Thanks; that was my rationale for asking. I did edit my original post to take out the details, but mainly because the punishment for the individual in the paper was so small. Whatever that person did must've been minor, and I don't want to create an unwarranted carp-storm over a very small thing(I kept the thread title neutral for a reason). Still, the last couple seasons have created an environment where everything needs to be bumped up a level; minor becomes medium, medium becomes major, and major becomes catastrophic. For that, the team has no one to blame but themselves.

A1pigskin
12-10-2009, 05:55 PM
This appears to be nothing.

tjbison
12-10-2009, 05:57 PM

Copied a Parking pass ooohhhh throw him in jail, wondering why they even printed it

bisonmike2
12-10-2009, 05:57 PM

agreed. If you live off campus you try to find a way to beat the parking nazi's. That's just a fact.

ndsubison1
12-10-2009, 10:28 PM
agreed. If you live off campus you try to find a way to beat the parking nazi's. That's just a fact.

hahaha yep everybody on campus at least every guy has tried this in some shape or form

No_Skill
12-11-2009, 01:01 AM
hahaha yep everybody on campus at least every guy has tried this in some shape or form

Heh...I got away with this for 2 years.

I was pretty proud of my work. :D

Woden
12-12-2009, 11:32 PM
Heh...I got away with this for 2 years.

I was pretty proud of my work. :D

They used to not be connected to any real police force, so if you didn't register your vehicle with them, you would get tickets but they couldn't link it to you or come after you. Got away with that for a year.

Not sure if that is the case anymore though.