PDA

View Full Version : Need some positive energy to the Tide this weekend....

CrimsonTider
12-01-2009, 10:50 PM
My team, the Crimson Tide is at it again with the University of Florida Gators. This is for a chance at playing for the national championship. If we lose this year again to them i will be just sick. I don't hate the Gators like i (and all Bama fans) hate Tennessee and Auburn, but i have had enough of Gator Dominance and that **** Tim Tebow.

sambini
12-01-2009, 10:51 PM
My team, the Crimson Tide is at it again with the University of Florida Gators. This is for a chance at playing for the national championship. If we lose this year again to them i will be just sick. I don't hate the Gators like i (and all Bama fans) hate Tennessee and Auburn, but i have had enough of Gator Dominance and that **** Tim Tebow.
ROLL TIDE+++++++++++++

OrygunBison
12-01-2009, 10:59 PM
Down with the Gators. Go Bama!!

coldspot
12-01-2009, 11:13 PM
please beat the piss out of the gators and tebow of nazerath. im so sick of the media hard on for him.

ndsubison1
12-01-2009, 11:25 PM
Lets Go Gators, Ill be pimpin my tebow jersey on saturday :)

BlueBisonRock
12-01-2009, 11:36 PM
Am all for the Tide!

EndZoneQB
12-01-2009, 11:49 PM
I'm torn here. I want to see Florida in the National championship game because I think Texas will murder them. For some reason I'm worried about 'Bama more, but I don't want to have to hear about Tebow until January 7th, and god forbid if they manage to win that game too. So in short, go Tide?

NDSUDude
12-02-2009, 12:06 AM
TCU All the Way baby :D

BisoninNWMN
12-02-2009, 12:19 AM
GO Gators !!!

tjbison
12-02-2009, 12:20 AM
Ill take BAMA for my wish!!!!

but Florida wins:hide: :mad:

onbison09
12-02-2009, 12:46 AM
Roll Tide!

ndsubison1
12-02-2009, 12:48 AM
it seems like the ppl who think bama will win are doing so only because they want to see florida lose... just my theory ;)

BlueBisonRock
12-02-2009, 12:52 AM
it seems like the ppl who think bama will win are doing so only because they want to see florida lose... just my theory ;)

Not quite. I remember the "Bear" and am letting emotion and history dictate my choice. No one stated that logic had to be a part of this positive energy.

Facts
12-02-2009, 12:57 AM
Is there any way they can both lose?

GO PLAYOFF SYSTEM! :nod:

Tebow is awesome though. He's a class act.

yippie
12-02-2009, 01:15 AM
My problem is not with tebow, i hate urban meyer he has been arrogant and running up the score on everyone since his days at Utah. I can't wait to see the tebowless florida next year and i pray everyone runs the score up on florida because meyer has been doing it to everyone for 3 years with him.

Tatanka
12-02-2009, 01:28 AM
ABF*.

*anyone but florida.

soon to be ABD** in b-ball.

**anyone but teh Dook.

ndsubison1
12-02-2009, 01:49 AM
My problem is not with tebow, i hate urban meyer he has been arrogant and running up the score on everyone since his days at Utah. I can't wait to see the tebowless florida next year and i pray everyone runs the score up on florida because meyer has been doing it to everyone for 3 years with him.

florida will be preseason top 5 next year lol

DjKyRo
12-02-2009, 01:50 AM
I have to say I do admire Tebow a lot, and have been a closet Gator fan for a few years. Moreover, as long as Texas doesn't win (I was choosing between NDSU and Oklahoma moreover for colleges). Let's go SEC! :D

westnodak93bison
12-02-2009, 02:03 AM

Florida will probably not have their stud DE Carlos Dunlap. He supposedly got a DUI early this morning. What a moron. Probable high first round draft pick and the SEC championship coming up and he reportedly goes out and gets so drunk he passes out in his car..... :banghead:

OrygunBison
12-02-2009, 02:08 AM

Well, YEAH...

OrygunBison
12-02-2009, 02:09 AM
I have to say I do admire Tebow a lot, and have been a closet Gator fan for a few years. Moreover, as long as Texas doesn't win (I was choosing between NDSU and Oklahoma moreover for colleges). Let's go SEC! :D

You're drunk.

SDbison
12-02-2009, 03:37 AM
Go Tide.......kick the Gators a$$!

MNLonghorn10
12-02-2009, 05:45 AM
hahaha.

things just go easier for mcelroy with the dunlap suspension.

that bein said...i dont know if he's goin to be the guy to make plays when needed...i think florida will win.

dont care who texas gets either way though, as long as texas wins, then im off to pasedena in january and out of this weather.

EndZoneQB
12-02-2009, 05:50 AM
hahaha.

things just go easier for mcelroy with the dunlap suspension.

that bein said...i dont know if he's goin to be the guy to make plays when needed...i think florida will win.

dont care who texas gets either way though, as long as texas wins, then im off to pasedena in january and out of this weather.

Amen brother.

ndsubison1
12-02-2009, 06:11 AM
dunlap will be a huge loss since he's their best pass rusher and good against the run... but i dont see them losing because of it. charlie strong will come up with a great game plan either way... they have great depth on the line and mcelroy still has to throw against the top secondary in the country... should be a great game. saturday's gonna be awesome with unc-kentucky in bball then the sec ship then the big xii ship. cant wait

CaBisonFan
12-02-2009, 08:31 AM
TCU is my choice for #1. Alabama...2nd. Boise, and their conference, doesn't get nearly enough respect.

Florida looks sluggish on offense at times. Too much Tebow in 'oh so many' ways. Lots of outstanding student athletes on the field...not just him.

I think that Alabama is very capable of beating Florida. 'Bama has better balance on offense especially. Depends on how Florida's quickness affects the Tide. But this is 'not' the Florida team from the past few years. Tide 27...Gators 24 in a thriller. Tide drives for the winning field goal in the last 2 minutes.

westnodak93bison
12-02-2009, 02:00 PM
The FBS system is a total joke especially when bowl committees admit they pick certain teams over others because they travel well.

stevdock
12-02-2009, 02:13 PM
Why all the hate for Tebow?? Is Tebow the best QB in the nation?? No, but Tebow's strongest characteristic is his leadership abilities. All we've heard for the last two years at NDSU is there's no leadership on the field. Are you telling me you wouldn't want him or someone with the same leadership capabilities on the field for us??

stevdock
12-02-2009, 02:16 PM
TCU is my choice for #1. Alabama...2nd. Boise, and their conference, doesn't get nearly enough respect.

Florida looks sluggish on offense at times. Too much Tebow in 'oh so many' ways. Lots of outstanding student athletes on the field...not just him.

I think that Alabama is very capable of beating Florida. 'Bama has better balance on offense especially. Depends on how Florida's quickness affects the Tide. But this is 'not' the Florida team from the past few years. Tide 27...Gators 24 in a thriller. Tide drives for the winning field goal in the last 2 minutes.

TCU's top 22 can play with just about any team in the country. Where they get beat though is when they have to put in their 2nd's. I think Florida is the most complete team. Texas is a close second. But don't count Alabama out because all they do is find ways to win. Doesn't look pretty all the time but they get it done.