PDA

View Full Version : What Would the Players Say?

CaBisonFan
11-22-2009, 01:09 AM
I wonder what the players would say about the last two seasons. Where would they have concerns? What's the attitude like? Do the returning players see themselves as being ready to show big improvement next year? Would they defend Coach Bohl and his assistants?

sambini
11-22-2009, 01:28 AM
Losing sucks......

fightinbison
11-22-2009, 01:32 AM
They would probably say "Stay away from Bisonville"

Bison"FANatic"
11-22-2009, 01:52 AM
They would probably say "Stay away from Bisonville"

Ya this is no place for players. Just a bunch of arm chair sports fans that think we know everything. But dang is it fun to talk and speculate and voice opinons.:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

ndsubison1
11-22-2009, 10:10 PM
Ya this is no place for players. Just a bunch of arm chair sports fans that think we know everything. But dang is it fun to talk and speculate and voice opinons.:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

you mean we dont know EVERYTHING? :(

Jdubs21
11-22-2009, 11:34 PM
I wonder what the players would say about the last two seasons. Where would they have concerns? What's the attitude like? Do the returning players see themselves as being ready to show big improvement next year? Would they defend Coach Bohl and his assistants?

Actually talked with one of the seniors a couple weeks ago, and he said losing sucks but they are busting their ass every day in the classroom, weight room and practice and wishes the fans could see that, also mentioned how tough it is to see the lack of support from the fans as the seasoned progressed and asked if they have forgotten the "once a bison always a bison" just doesnt seem to be the case much anymore

tjbison
11-22-2009, 11:58 PM
Actually talked with one of the seniors a couple weeks ago, and he said losing sucks but they are busting their ass every day in the classroom, weight room and practice and wishes the fans could see that, also mentioned how tough it is to see the lack of support from the fans as the seasoned progressed and asked if they have forgotten the "once a bison always a bison" just doesnt seem to be the case much anymore

Hopefully they take that to heart and kick some ass nexy year then

80ALUM
11-23-2009, 02:30 AM

Actually, I thought the Bison fans remained pretty loyal this season considering our dismal record. 14,000 fans for a team with only 3 wins is pretty good. Want more fans than that you better put together a winning season.

SDbison
11-23-2009, 05:01 AM
Actually, I thought the Bison fans remained pretty loyal this season considering our dismal record. 14,000 fans for a team with only 3 wins is pretty good. Want more fans than that you better put together a winning season.
Attendance will be down next year as many season ticket holders will not repurchase. Two years in the hole. No playoffs......may as well get used to it. But we can watch the bunnies in the playoffs........

SDbison
11-23-2009, 05:03 AM
The mighty Bison got 3 wins.....wooohooo! Just tearing up the MVFC!
Wish for 5 or 6 wins next year, or is that expecting too much for the great Bison football program?

CaBisonFan
11-23-2009, 05:17 AM

Do you mean that you asked the player about 'once a Bison always a Bison?' Or was it the other way around? Did he comment on the coaching staff? If you heard a comment and would rather not say...I'll understand. I understand the players' disappointment in the fan support...but when I watched the game at WIU, I thought that maybe our fan base was hanging in there pretty well. The whole thing just has to be a huge 'downer' for all of them.

steelbison
11-23-2009, 09:24 PM

Personally I think the additude showed in their play. This team never quit on their coach. Were in every game and played hard.

Would have been very easy to quit and get pounded but that never happened.

CaBisonFan
11-23-2009, 10:48 PM
Personally I think the additude showed in their play. This team never quit on their coach. Were in every game and played hard.

Would have been very easy to quit and get pounded but that never happened.

You make a good point...:nod:

lakesbison
11-23-2009, 10:54 PM
i tried to tell you WHAT THEY EXACTLY SAID.

but it didnt get posted.