PDA

View Full Version : 1-4 Home Record!!!!!

Wally
11-21-2009, 11:44 PM
I am thoroughly disgusted with this season just like the rest of you....I didn't really think of it until I looked at the schedule and saw all the L's....We went 1-4, yes 1-4 at home this year!!! And that win was against frickin Wagner College, no conference wins at home!! Are you effen kidding me!! The worst home record since 1964 and probably of all time!! The media guide only went back to 1964. We went 2-2 in 1975 and 2-4 in the 2002 disaster! Makes me want to throw up in my own mouth.....I need to drink and drink heavily and the only bright spot is that this season is over and 2010 Bison Football starts tomorrow!! Don't know what really more can be said about this shi* storm of a season!!

BisoninNWMN
11-21-2009, 11:46 PM
I am thoroughly disgusted with this season just like the rest of you....I didn't really think of it until I looked at the schedule and saw all the L's....We went 1-4, yes 1-4 at home this year!!! And that win was against frickin Wagner College, no conference wins at home!! Are you effen kidding me!! The worst home record since 1964 and probably of all time!! The media guide only went back to 1964. We went 2-2 in 1975 and 2-4 in the 2002 disaster! Makes me want to throw up in my own mouth.....I need to drink and drink heavily and the only bright spot is that this season is over and 2010 Bison Football starts tomorrow!! Don't know what really more can be said about this shi* storm of a season!!

No argument from me.....

PP and our O-Line were the only bright spots this year.

CaBisonFan
11-21-2009, 11:49 PM

The entire coaching staff should be NFL. Not For Long

Mr_Meanor
11-21-2009, 11:53 PM
Its funny how fast people can turn on a coaching staff. It was just a few years ago people wanted Bohl to be locked into a lifetime contract. Don't get me wrong this season was a disaster but lets not overreact. Every team has spells where the talent in down. Lets just hope Bohl has the anwsers to turn the ship around next season.

BisoninNWMN
11-21-2009, 11:57 PM
Its funny how fast people can turn on a coaching staff. It was just a few years ago people wanted Bohl to be locked into a lifetime contract. Don't get me wrong this season was a disaster but lets not overreact. Every team has spells where the talent in down. Lets just hope Bohl has the anwsers to turn the ship around next season.

Bohl coaches the special teams ( I think )......:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

If next year is like this one.....HE will be gone.

Mr_Meanor
11-22-2009, 12:00 AM
Bohl coaches the special teams ( I think )......:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

If next year is like this one.....HE will be gone.

I agree that if they have another season like this next year they need to send him packing. But you need to give the guy a chance to turn things around. Alot of schools have an itchy trigger finger and don't give guys a chance to rebound from bad seasons.

CaBisonFan
11-22-2009, 12:51 AM

It's been two seasons. It's not just about wins and losses. Something has gone horribly wrong. This type of thing has never been tolerated at NDSU. It shouldn't be now.

Mr_Meanor
11-22-2009, 02:38 AM
It's been two seasons. It's not just about wins and losses. Something has gone horribly wrong. This type of thing has never been tolerated at NDSU. It shouldn't be now.

I hear what your saying but all teams go through ups and downs. You need to give the coach a chance to turn things around. If they have another season like this next year Bohl has to be gone. The one thing that scares me is when Bohl was having success it wasn't with his recruits. Its his recruits who aren't playing up to NDSU standards. I don't think he's a very good recruiter which is a concern.