PDA

View Full Version : Exhibition Game

lcbison
11-18-2009, 03:01 PM
So it looks like, we are counting Minot St as a regular season game. However, they are counting NDSU as an exhibition opponent.

http://www.minotstateu.edu/mbasketball/schedule.shtml

Weird

mdk23
11-18-2009, 03:56 PM
Not really that weird. You will see this happen a lot when smaller teams play D1 schools. The Dakota Athletic Conference rules say you can have 28 regular season games and the 4 other games, which can be alumni, scrimmages, or exhibitions. To me, it seems like a good move on both teams parts. Unless of course it makes you upset that NDSU is still playing DAC schools. To me, that isn't much different than Syracuse playing LeMoyne. NDSU has to take some games it can get so why not take the ones you are (supposed) to win.

Bison bison
11-18-2009, 04:03 PM
This will ruin our rankings come selection time in March!!!

We're never going to get an autobid with Minot State on the schedule.

(hehehehe)

lcbison
11-18-2009, 04:15 PM

(hehehehe)

I dunno, I talked to Joe Lunardi last night (friends, aun'ts, ex-boyfriends, cousin through marriage) and he said in his bracketology scheduling Minot St shouldn't hurt us in getting a 12 seed.

Bison bison
11-18-2009, 04:20 PM
Who the f*&K do you think you are posting something like?

You're not Lakes! Don't post like you know people when clearly you don't know them.

:D

Kermit
11-18-2009, 04:46 PM
Who the f*&K do you think you are posting something like?

You're not Lakes! Don't post like you know people when clearly you don't know them. PERIOD!

:D

Fixed it for ya. :D

ndsubison1
11-18-2009, 09:35 PM
Fixed it for ya. :D

PERIOD? what does that even mean? :)

lakesbison
11-18-2009, 09:53 PM
ming. thats what girls tell you they have every saturday night when you think are gonna score... haha...

IzzyFlexion
11-18-2009, 10:33 PM

(hehehehe)

Hey, at least they have a bigger arena than we do.:hide:

Burnt_Secondary
11-18-2009, 10:51 PM
Bigger and better . . . I can't think of too may DAC schools that have a worse arena once you take capacity out of the equation. I know Mayville's was remodeled in the last 10 years.

EndZoneQB
11-18-2009, 10:52 PM
Hey, at least they have a bigger arena than we do.:hide:

Yeah, how the HELL does that happen?? I've never seen the thing so I did some digging and wtf?? How are we stuck with the damn BSA and they get a place to put 10k?

ndsubison1
11-18-2009, 11:34 PM
hell i'd take the minot municipal auditorium over the bsa... :hide:

tjbison
11-18-2009, 11:38 PM
hell i'd take the minot municipal auditorium over the bsa... :hide:

UP center, Fargo Civic, FARGODOME, FARGO SOUTH High, Fargo North High etc... you get my drift Hell play at Dike east on the streetball courts

Da Bison
11-18-2009, 11:39 PM
Yeah, how the HELL does that happen?? I've never seen the thing so I did some digging and wtf?? How are we stuck with the damn BSA and they get a place to put 10k?

You get the State to pay for it.

pwbnd
11-19-2009, 12:15 AM
Speaking of getting what you pay for, well, kinda...

Anyone getting the video to work on gobison?

IzzyFlexion
11-19-2009, 12:22 AM
Speaking of getting what you pay for, well, kinda...

Anyone getting the video to work on gobison?

Yeah.
I'm getting the coolest little white line chasing itself in a circle with the caption: "Loading: 100%" under it.
It must be our new offense. And.... the players are running it so fast that it give the appearance that the players are a single white line rotating through the defense. Apparently Saul intends to stall through the entire first half.

jackrabbits
11-19-2009, 12:28 AM
Yeah.
I'm getting the coolest little white line chasing itself in a circle with the caption: "Loading: 100%" under it.
It must be our new offense. And.... the players are running it so fast that it give the appearance that the players are a single white line rotating through the defense. Apparently Saul intends to stall through the entire first half.

Just began working for me. Try again!

IzzyFlexion
11-19-2009, 12:36 AM
I still got the same shit-ass spinning line!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

tjbison
11-19-2009, 12:37 AM
I still got the same shit-ass spinning line!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

get a faster Interweb connection:D