PDA

View Full Version : Unbelievable gopher fan thread!

KTF
11-17-2009, 11:53 PM
This thread shows how incompetent the gopher fans are!! They want to kick Sam Maresh off the football team!!!!

I am sure he would be welcome at NDSU!!

http://boards.gopherhole.com/boards/showthread.php?t=11361

ndsubison1
11-18-2009, 12:08 AM
It's time to kick him off the team. WCCO says he's a suspect in an assault, which obviously means he's guilty of something.

I have no idea if this guy is being sarcastic or not... But if he isnt, what a joke... they have no clue if he has done anything wrong. I guess they dont have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt anything :rolleyes:

North Side
11-18-2009, 12:11 AM
If that happens he would be welcomed at NDSU with open arms hopefully Mike can put in the good word!!! :D

admin
11-18-2009, 12:20 AM
Yeah, glad that could never happen at Bisonville *cough* deleted Mohler thread *cough*.

EndZoneQB
11-18-2009, 12:31 AM
I have no idea if this guy is being sarcastic or not... But if he isnt, what a joke... they have no clue if he has done anything wrong. I guess they dont have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt anything :rolleyes:

That post is clearly a sarcastic one. The others in the thread, however, are not lol

mebisonII
11-18-2009, 03:01 AM
Yeah, glad that could never happen at Bisonville *cough* deleted Mohler thread *cough*.

My thoughts exactly (recognizing that I participated a bit).

coldspot
11-18-2009, 03:02 AM
the sarcasm is strong in that thread...well, some of it is.

dryash83
11-18-2009, 03:38 AM

yeh, I just got done talking with a gopher football player and he confirmed the same .................oh, damn, that's already been done on another blog....

VanClubPres
11-18-2009, 03:39 AM

yeah i was going to type the same thing