PDA

View Full Version : Impressive

goob
11-13-2009, 08:19 PM
I apoligize, bad day, [dealing with cancer situation] read boards while angry,let smack talk get to me= lashed out, not christian thing to do. sorry, especially to the 2 posters i mentioned and eveyone else

met1990
11-13-2009, 08:21 PM
Welcome to the board!

NDSUstudent
11-13-2009, 08:22 PM
You do realize that the two posters you mentioned don't even live in ND(they are very different people off of the internet btw)....Our relations with UND were ruined long before the internet was just an idea in Al Gore's head.

Thunder_Struck
11-13-2009, 08:23 PM
You do realize that the two posters you mentioned don't even live in ND....Our relations with UND were ruined long before the internet was just an idea in Al Gore's head.

Did he win the Nobel Prize for that?

SDbison
11-13-2009, 08:24 PM
I brought some people up to ND to help sandbag and help with the flood, I thought the people in ND were just like us down here in SD, good caring midwestern people. I read the hate you guys spew on this board and how you ruined your relations with UND and now SDSU, and wonder why it is all about hate and not respect. It is the worldwide web, everybody reads it, how is it any different than saying this crap to anyone's face? I will never set foot in ND again unless it is to come up there and puch Lakesbison and sd bison right in the mouth. I would like to see if they can fight face to face as well as they can spew hatred behind the keys of a computer.
Bring it on........you can come out and see me tonight goob (or is it boob) as I will be bar hopping in Sioux Falls. What a dork.

Hambone
11-13-2009, 08:27 PM
You don't need to come to ND for SDBison - I believe he's down there already :)

In actuality, as any group of fans this board has a couple that some would say give the fanbase a bad name. Happens in all places. I believe most people here really like the two that you named when they meet them in person. Personally as a Sioux fan, they do give a lot of crap sometimes, but for the most part there is a lot of good natured ribbing and some legitimate hatred due to how UND broke things off back in the day. But overall, I like a good portion of these guys and their passion for their teams.

Also, there are definitely a lot of good North Dakotans out there (Bison and Sioux fans alike) - don't let your impression from a few people on a computer take over how you feel about a state.

BTW - I'd assume it's possible you're just posting this to get a reaction and don't really care. Wanted to respond anyway.....

JSUBison
11-13-2009, 08:28 PM
The funny thing is, other than you waiting 2 years to figure out how to post, is that you probably would have been banned at the bunny board for this melt.

aces1180
11-13-2009, 08:30 PM
I brought some people up to ND to help sandbag and help with the flood, I thought the people in ND were just like us down here in SD, good caring midwestern people. I read the hate you guys spew on this board and how you ruined your relations with UND and now SDSU, and wonder why it is all about hate and not respect. It is the worldwide web, everybody reads it, how is it any different than saying this crap to anyone's face? I will never set foot in ND again unless it is to come up there and puch Lakesbison and sd bison right in the mouth. I would like to see if they can fight face to face as well as they can spew hatred behind the keys of a computer.

I would love to see you try and kick SD's ass.....:blush: Getcha popcorn ready!

SDbison
11-13-2009, 08:30 PM
Other than having a little fun with the bunny folk what was so hateful that I ever posted about SDSU or a SDSU poster bud? You bunny turds are a strange breed.

CaBisonFan
11-13-2009, 08:33 PM

When I taught in Brookings there was a family that thought I had wronged their child by not letting the kid have first-chair in that section of the band. They hated my guts. I will never step foot in South Dakota again...:cool:

BTW...you just posted some rather interesting stuff on the worldwide web. LOL

BlueBisonRock
11-13-2009, 08:33 PM

Why don't you offer to take on SD, Slick, and a few others in a game of pickup buckets? The results will be better and will provide you an opportunity to get to know the individual you are calling out.

Frankly, you hitting SD's fist as hard as you can with your jaw just isn't going to do much for your disposition.

CaBisonFan
11-13-2009, 08:45 PM
This thread needs a U-Haul truck.

Notorious
11-13-2009, 08:45 PM

Fight "you" face-to-face, or fight "each other" face-to-face? I'm game for either. We could have the fight in the ND/MN/SD Tripoint area. Each person gets a keyboard for a weapon, and the winner gets a big rock.

BlueBisonRock
11-13-2009, 08:47 PM
Fight "you" face-to-face, or fight "each other" face-to-face? I'm game for either. We could have the fight in the ND/MN/SD Tripoint area. Each person gets a keyboard for a weapon, and the winner gets a big rock.

Hey! Wait a second.... Why are you bringing me into this debacle? :D

Notorious
11-13-2009, 08:51 PM
Hey! Wait a second.... Why are you bringing me into this debacle? :D

"a" rock....not "THE" BBR

bisondad
11-13-2009, 08:56 PM
I think threatening bodily harm over the internet is a federal offense, because it is not in any one state. Kind of like starting a fight on an airplane. I think it's best not to talk fightin on the web.

Notorious
11-13-2009, 08:58 PM
I think threatening bodily harm over the internet is a federal offense, because it is not in any one state. Kind of like starting a fight on an airplane. I think it's best not to talk fightin on the web.

I was referring to a sanctioned fight, of course.

Nacho

tony
11-13-2009, 09:08 PM

Yeah, but if you get convicted, you only go to internet jail which means that you would have to change your desktop's wallpaper to this:

Before you click the link below, know this: The image that appears will be of Jennifer L. Hewitt behind bars* in a dress:

http://www.gfxwallpapers.com/images/wallpapers/Jennifer%20Love%20Hewitt%2001_jail_S-805445.jpeg

* If she got put in jail for being partially responsible for the dreck known as GHOST WHISPERERERER, then all I've got to say is WOOHOO!

Kermit
11-13-2009, 09:20 PM

Thanks for helping with the flood--seriously! As for the rest of your post, well, I'll try not to make any rash generalizations about the people in SD based on that. :)

NDSU_grad
11-13-2009, 09:24 PM

This is a solid first post. Can we nominate this for the Hall of Shame.

CaBisonFan
11-13-2009, 09:25 PM

That would be correct...:nod: