PDA

View Full Version : Remember when.....

tjbison
11-12-2009, 12:04 AM
We beat the everloving crap out of Central Michigan!!!! aw that was fun!!

sorry, just a nostalgic Bison moment watching Toledo take on CMU on ESPN!!:hide:

ndsubison1
11-12-2009, 12:16 AM
the prop on espn streak for the cash is 3+ total touchdowns/less than 3 tds for dan lefevour... i took the 3+

CaBisonFan
11-12-2009, 12:16 AM
We beat the everloving crap out of Central Michigan!!!! aw that was fun!!...sorry, just a nostalgic Bison moment watching Toledo take on CMU on ESPN!!:hide:

No problem TJ. I'm working on re-doing a 4-quarter version of the 07 Minnesota game. It reminds me of just how good those guys were. It also makes me a little angry that Tyler Roehl 'and' Pat Paschall were injured prior to the SDSU game. That duo was a huge piece of the success that year. We went to Cal Poly and SDSU without a running game. Pretty easy to defend.

It also reminded me of how good Joe Mays and Ramon Humber were. They were a wrecking crew at Minnesota.

Wish I had a video of the Central Michigan game. Anybody willing to send me one? Not sure why I erased it back then.

bisoningrandforks
11-12-2009, 01:35 AM
Me Too!!!.....anybody know where I can get the Video?.....Probably the best game we played since then.......

westnodak93bison
11-12-2009, 01:37 AM
and Maresh, I'd take him anyday

CaBisonFan
11-12-2009, 06:34 AM
and Maresh, I'd take him anyday

Absolutely. He was a major enforcer too.

Gully
11-12-2009, 10:08 AM
We beat the everloving crap out of Central Michigan!!!! aw that was fun!!

sorry, just a nostalgic Bison moment watching Toledo take on CMU on ESPN!!:hide:

I was thinking the same thing when I saw them play Toledo....what happened to our team?

Jay
11-12-2009, 12:13 PM
We beat the everloving crap out of Central Michigan!!!! aw that was fun!

I went to this game. The best I have ever seen a Bison team play. It was a blast! The CMU fans were shellshocked

Trim
11-12-2009, 01:27 PM
I went to this game. The best I have ever seen a Bison team play. It was a blast! The CMU fans were shellshocked

Me too. When I walked in with my NDSU shirt on, people were looking at me with a little smile, like, "Oh, isn't that cute, he came all the way from North Dakota to watch his team get killed by the big boys". Afterwards, when I was at a restaurant, no one seemed to even look at me. They were all staring at the floor in disbelief.

bisondad
11-12-2009, 02:35 PM
We stayed at a hotel after the game and the people at the desk asked who we were, where we were from and did we win (still had all of our Bison gear on). We told them and that we had won. They said, you beat Grand Valley State? They are pretty good! We said, No, we beat CMU. They said, NO WAY. We said, Yep......................Also, we walked in with the girlfriend and mother of their top defensive end. Nate played left tackle, so that was a bit awkward going in, but awfully fun leaving!!! Great day of Football!!

SDbison
11-12-2009, 02:42 PM
We stayed at a hotel after the game and the people at the desk asked who we were, where we were from and did we win (still had all of our Bison gear on). We told them and that we had won. They said, you beat Grand Valley State? They are pretty good! We said, No, we beat CMU. They said, NO WAY. We said, Yep......................Also, we walked in with the girlfriend and mother of their top defensive end. Nate played left tackle, so that was a bit awkward going in, but awfully fun leaving!!! Great day of Football!!
All great memories........seems like a long time since the last feel good memory from football. :(

tjbison
11-12-2009, 02:45 PM
All great memories........seems like a long time since the last feel good memory from football. :(

THIS ++++++

NDSU1980
11-12-2009, 11:57 PM

As they say, every dog has his day. Our best is still to come. Make a few changes for next year and we'll lay down a good foundation for the future. We came back in the mid 60's after some bad years, came back after '75 and 2002.

Things will get better. In fact, they already have gotten better in recent weeks. Go Bison.

GoRams
11-13-2009, 02:28 AM
As they say, every dog has his day. Our best is still to come. Make a few changes for next year and we'll lay down a good foundation for the future. We came back in the mid 60's after some bad years, came back after '75 and 2002.

Things will get better. In fact, they already have gotten better in recent weeks. Go Bison.

GREAT POST!!! Go Bison!