PDA

View Full Version : Problems in Bunnyland

SDbison
11-10-2009, 03:41 PM
So Stig isn't the greatest coach ever? Seems he went to the same dumba$$ school of coaching as Bohl when it comes to starting a senior over a possibly better back up QB:
http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=PluckPersona&U=69144e41448a46579a2772abd68f472c&plckPersonaPage=BlogViewPost&plckUserId=69144e41448a46579a2772abd68f472c&plckPostId=Blog%3a69144e41448a46579a2772abd68f472c Post%3ae7a60549-3a02-4ac3-805d-ef7aa1b7f185&plckController=PersonaBlog&plckScript=personaScript&plckElementId=personaDest

bisonmike2
11-10-2009, 04:00 PM
I wish we had those problems. 1 conference loss, with an all but guaranteed playoff spot as long as you win 1 of the next 2 games, with one of those games being against the one team that worse than NDSU in the MVFC. Yep, those are huge problems in bunnyland.

SDbison
11-10-2009, 04:32 PM
I wish we had those problems. 1 conference loss, with an all but guaranteed playoff spot as long as you win 1 of the next 2 games, with one of those games being against the one team that worse than NDSU in the MVFC. Yep, those are huge problems in bunnyland.
Did you read the fan comments.........
Also thought it was interesting how Stig and Bohl have similar issues with QB decisions. Of course Stig has more quality QBs available at any given time.
Unless the bunnies are lucky and somehow get a home playoff game they will be on the road. They are not that good and will lose in the first round. Mark it down.
The bunnies can have their fluke winning season, their high school stadium and their goofy fan support. Oh yeah, they can have their crap town of Brookings too........

dryash83
11-10-2009, 04:55 PM
Stiegelmeier said it isn't just about winning football games. Never is, never has been, never will be."

While coaching the Green Bay Packers, Vince Lombardi told his players, "winning isn't everything, it's the only thing."

hmmmmmmm, which one has a more storied career?

GradBison
11-10-2009, 05:03 PM
Stiegelmeier said it isn't just about winning football games. Never is, never has been, never will be."

While coaching the Green Bay Packers, Vince Lombardi told his players, "winning isn't everything, it's the only thing."

hmmmmmmm, which one has a more storied career?

College kids Vs. professional athletes, if you fail to see the difference there's no reason for arguing.

dryash83
11-10-2009, 05:08 PM
who's arguing? My point being, the sport of football, even at the college level (and even on the A squad level in H.S.) evolves around victory, putting your BEST players on the floor for the best chance of winning.

It starts with winning. Senior or not, you earn the positions you achieve, whether it's back up or starter. You don't get the starting position because you are a senior, you get it because you are a leader and get things done.

SDbison
11-10-2009, 05:10 PM
who's arguing? My point being, the sport of football, even at the college level (and even on the A squad level in H.S.) evolves around victory, putting your BEST players on the floor for the best chance of winning.

It starts with winning. Senior or not, you earn the positions you achieve, whether it's back up or starter. You don't get the starting position because you are a senior, you get it because you are a leader and get things done.
Amen dryash........

EndZoneQB
11-10-2009, 05:18 PM

Or in Moorhead because of your last name/parents bitching...

GradBison
11-10-2009, 05:33 PM

Every sport is about winning, that's not where my argument is.

You compared the quote by Stig with that of Lombardi, I sure do hope that sports at the college level have the student athlete's best interest over winning. I'm not talking about rosters, depth charts, etc.

dryash83
11-10-2009, 05:53 PM
i hear you. BUT, Stig's quote was in reference to his senior QB, and I presume his struggle with who to go with.

At that point, winning kicks in, and you play the proven winner, whether it's a freshman or a senior.

SDbison
11-10-2009, 06:00 PM
i hear you. BUT, Stig's quote was in reference to his senior QB, and I presume his struggle with who to go with.

At that point, winning kicks in, and you play the proven winner, whether it's a freshman or a senior.
Stig contradicts himself.......isn't he the guy who put his "better" QB who had a concussion back on the field to win the game against NDSU a couple years ago?

GradBison
11-10-2009, 06:03 PM

No disagreement there.

silkamilkamonico
11-10-2009, 06:06 PM
Sucks to read those comments, and then realize that in this day and age SDSU > NDSU in football.

NDSUFan_Sav
11-10-2009, 06:13 PM
Sucks to read those comments, and then realize that in this day and age NDSU > SDSU in basketball.

fyp!!!! :nod: :nod:

silkamilkamonico
11-10-2009, 06:20 PM
fyp!!!! :nod: :nod:

That very reason makes the football season so much more bearable. And at least when we're finishing this nightmare we also waking up to our basketball dream.

Rabbitlivinginverm
11-10-2009, 06:22 PM
SDBison, (and everyone else who has a comment on this quote) I suggest you watch the press conference. TV asked about the QB situation and Stig answered. TV cherry picked a quote (about 2 minutes into Stigs answer) to make it sound like Stig doesn't care about winning games (I suspect to draw traffic to his blog - which worked). When, in fact, Stig starts out by stating they'll start TOB if the staff feel he gives them the best chance to win and they'll start Craw if he gives them the best chance. It's at about the 2:20 mark if you care to actually take the time to watch. Not like any of the other knuckleheads took the time either. If they did, they wouldn't be having that discussion.

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=64624&SPID=7153&DB_OEM_ID=15000&ATCLID=204829259

dryash83
11-10-2009, 06:39 PM
thanks for the clarification. Frankly, the past two days have told us to verify the source before passing judgement. Stig is still a quality coach. bottom line: i'm sure in his heart he's rooting for his senior, as he should, but he'll need to make the best decision for the team. Good luck at the goophers, i'm cheering for you!

SDbison
11-10-2009, 07:04 PM
SDBison, (and everyone else who has a comment on this quote) I suggest you watch the press conference. TV asked about the QB situation and Stig answered. TV cherry picked a quote (about 2 minutes into Stigs answer) to make it sound like Stig doesn't care about winning games (I suspect to draw traffic to his blog - which worked). When, in fact, Stig starts out by stating they'll start TOB if the staff feel he gives them the best chance to win and they'll start Craw if he gives them the best chance. It's at about the 2:20 mark if you care to actually take the time to watch. Not like any of the other knuckleheads took the time either. If they did, they wouldn't be having that discussion.

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=64624&SPID=7153&DB_OEM_ID=15000&ATCLID=204829259
I could give a rip......your fans unloaded on Stig for a bad decision to start the game. From my perspective I was glad to see SDSU get their a$$ handed to them and if SDSU thought last week was bad wait until this Saturday. You bunny turds have a lot of gall to come to a Bison messageboard and act like you would at your own. Go back and post with the 10 other fans at your site.

JacksFan06
11-10-2009, 10:04 PM
A> It's not as Ryan Crawford was a bad QB and TOB was severely out preforming him. They were both good and Crawford's stats were actually better than TOB so it's not as if Stig started him just because "he was a senior". Against a veteran team like SIU, wouldn't you start your senior game manager over your freshman gunslinger?

B> It didn't matter who started. SIU came out and punched us in the mouth and for whatever reason we didn't punch back but panicked and played our worst game of the year. Don't get me wrong, I believe SIU is a better team than SDSU, but the game should have been much closer if we would have came to play. We made a mistake every other down and before you could blink we were already out of the game.

C> Why the hell is SDBison so pissed off/concerned over SDSU football? And "if SDSU isn't even that good" than NDSU must be worst than just bad, but really, really bad. All i know is that SDSU is 12-3 since joining the MValley and NDSU is 5-9.

devin45k
11-10-2009, 10:06 PM
A> It's not as Ryan Crawford was a bad QB and TOB was severely out preforming him. They were both good and Crawford's stats were actually better than TOB so it's not as if Stig started him just because "he was a senior". Against a veteran team like SIU, wouldn't you start your senior game manager over your freshman gunslinger?

B> It didn't matter who started. SIU came out and punched us in the mouth and for whatever reason we didn't punch back but panicked and played our worst game of the year. Don't get me wrong, I believe SIU is a better team than SDSU, but the game should have been much closer if we would have came to play. We made a mistake every other down and before you could blink we were already out of the game.

C> Why the hell is SDBison so pissed off/concerned over SDSU football? And "if SDSU isn't even that good" than NDSU must be worst than just bad, but really, really bad. All i know is that SDSU is 12-3 since joining the MValley and NDSU is 5-9.

U mad brah?

cvbison1
11-10-2009, 11:11 PM

you guys are on ur 2 year high....we are on our 2 year low......things will get back to normal with us beating the crap out of you and you guys being 6-5 and 5-6 every year

Jdubs21
11-10-2009, 11:14 PM
well if your defense wasnt so good, how many wins would u guys have?

JacksFan06
11-10-2009, 11:50 PM

Who knows, we usually get a lead early and than just sit on the ball for the rest of the game and put the game in the D's hands. That's kind of a funny question though, "you guys only win because you have a good defense" . Um, okay so is that a bad thing?

It's not like the Jacks have went from suck to good the past 2 years. I'd say that we've been consistently solid for the past decade and have finally this year won that one game (uni) that has eluded us. I'm not saying we've been amazing or anything, but we haven't been bad either.

2005- 6-5
2006- 7-4
2007- 7-4 Great West Champs
2008- 7-5
2009- 8-3 Most likely with loss to Minnesota & win over W Illinois

NDSU1980
11-10-2009, 11:57 PM
I agree that it makes no sense to ever start someone just because they are a senior over a better, younger player. Bohl has irritated me on this point so much I hope he get's his walking papers.

Another thing with Bohl, I wonder why is "older and more experienced is better" philosophy doesn't apply to his new woman. She's young enough to be his daughter. Why doesn't go with the older one here? :hide:

JSUBison
11-11-2009, 12:04 AM
Another thing with Bohl, I wonder why is "older and more experienced is better" philosophy doesn't apply to his new woman. She's young enough to be his daughter. Why doesn't go with the older one here? :hide:

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/6401703g69.gif

EndZoneQB
11-11-2009, 12:24 AM
Who knows, we usually get a lead early and than just sit on the ball for the rest of the game and put the game in the D's hands. That's kind of a funny question though, "you guys only win because you have a good defense" . Um, okay so is that a bad thing?

It's not like the Jacks have went from suck to good the past 2 years. I'd say that we've been consistently solid for the past decade and have finally this year won that one game (uni) that has eluded us. I'm not saying we've been amazing or anything, but we haven't been bad either.

2005- 6-5
2006- 7-4
2008- 7-5

And they say this rivalry doesn't have any traction :) I hope this kind of banter continues...it's healthy! I remember when we decided to go D-I and basically everyone laughed...and you guys decided to take the leap too. I was so surprised that of all people in the NCC, you guys would be the team. Now I'm personally glad it was SDSU, and look forward to more smack talking! Maybe NDSU and SDSU will be the cream of the crop of the MVFC in the years to come, taking the dominance away from the regulars :).

ndsubison1
11-11-2009, 01:23 AM

and this pertains to football how?

CaBisonFan
11-11-2009, 01:31 AM

2005- 6-5
2006- 7-4
2008- 7-5

In my book, these are all mediocre seasons. But as for the Minnesota game, I wouldn't count that as a loss yet. I'd bet that SIU & UNI are better than the Gophers are this year. Your defense 'is' your strength. Nothing wrong with that. It's what I call 'salty.'

NDSU1980
11-11-2009, 01:52 AM
and this pertains to football how?

It's called an "analogy".

Kemo
11-11-2009, 03:39 AM
O'Brien will start at QB against Minnesota.

http://www.keloland.com/Sports/NewsDetail7984.cfm?Id=92523

jackrabbit1979
11-11-2009, 03:24 PM

Is this a serious question? You must have been joking, right?

Since win does a strong defense become a gimmicky part of winning football...

jackrabbit1979
11-11-2009, 03:32 PM
I could give a rip......your fans unloaded on Stig for a bad decision to start the game. From my perspective I was glad to see SDSU get their a$$ handed to them and if SDSU thought last week was bad wait until this Saturday. You bunny turds have a lot of gall to come to a Bison messageboard and act like you would at your own. Go back and post with the 10 other fans at your site.

For somebody you could "not give a rip" about SDSU, you sure bring us up a lot on here.

SDbison
11-11-2009, 03:33 PM
Guess Bisonville has become PC just like our great government. Now we have to be nice to the bunnies and treat them like thay are the football program with a great tradition. This is no longer Bisonville it's Bunnyville too! Bison posters should not respond like homers, the magnificant and terrible yakrabbits have arrived!
NOTE: Don't even think of going on the Jacks website acting like their know it all posters here. From what I understand no dissenting opinion from other teams is allowed and you will get kicked off.

jackrabbit1979
11-11-2009, 03:38 PM
Guess Bisonville has become PC just like our great government. Now we have to be nice to the bunnies and treat them like thay are the football program with a great tradition. This is no longer Bisonville it's Bunnyville too! Bison posters should not respond like homers, the magnificant and terrible yakrabbits have arrived!
NOTE: Don't even think of going on the Jacks website acting like their know it all posters here. From what I understand no dissenting opinion from other teams is allowed and you will get kicked off.

Who pissed in your cheerios this morning?

rabidrabbit
11-11-2009, 03:39 PM

Dissenting OPINIONS, backed with facts and pointed observations, no problem. SHOUTING, SWEARING, AND TRASH-TALKING TO HEAR YOURSELF (annoying isn't it?) will lead to "moderation"

Enjoy the many Bison that share thoughts over at www.SDSUfans.com/board and appreciate reading/sharing here.

SDbison
11-11-2009, 03:39 PM
For somebody you could "not give a rip" about SDSU, you sure bring us up a lot on here.
I was talking about a specific point no brains! One thing for sure, for a jack fan you sure spend a lot of time here at Bisonville. What's the problem:
1. No activity at the Jacks site?
2. Trolling around Bisonville looking for more props?
3. Not enough mileage out of the we're 7-2 you're 2-7 yet?

SDbison
11-11-2009, 03:43 PM
Dissenting OPINIONS, backed with facts and pointed observations, no problem. SHOUTING, SWEARING, AND TRASH-TALKING TO HEAR YOURSELF (annoying isn't it?) will lead to "moderation"

Enjoy the many Bison that share thoughts over at www.SDSUfans.com/board (http://www.SDSUfans.com/board) and appreciate reading/sharing here.
So who are you talking to? I have never posted there. Visited a few times, but I have heard the site is a little finicky about outside posts.
So how does your post above apply to me? Go back to your home site and preach there.......

jackrabbit1979
11-11-2009, 03:48 PM
I was talking about a specific point no brains! One thing for sure, for a jack fan you sure spend a lot of time here at Bisonville. What's the problem:
1. No activity at the Jacks site?
2. Trolling around Bisonville looking for more props?
3. Not enough mileage out of the we're 7-2 you're 2-7 yet?

I enjoy Bisonville because most of the posters are high quality, knowledgeable, and friendly FCS fans. Unfortunately, you have an axe to grind with SDSU and SD that you can't get beyond so anything related to SDSU or SD is crap. I've been told by enough posters on this site that they appreciate an outside view, so I feel welcome.

I'm sure it will be just a few weeks/months until you tell everyone here to piss off and go AWOL again anyway, so I can just avoid posting until then to make you happy.

SDbison
11-11-2009, 03:54 PM
I enjoy Bisonville because most of the posters are high quality, knowledgeable, and friendly FCS fans. Unfortunately, you have an axe to grind with SDSU and SD that you can't get beyond so anything related to SDSU or SD is crap. I've been told by enough posters on this site that they appreciate an outside view, so I feel welcome.

I'm sure it will be just a few weeks/months until you tell everyone here to piss off and go AWOL again anyway, so I can just avoid posting until then to make you happy.
Yeah, I can tell you are a real resonable guy. Not pompous or nothing........can't tell at all how cocky you are from your signature line.....
Oh and yes, there are knowlegable fans here compared to those found in and around your hick town of Brookings.
Now run along little obnoxious bunny..........

SUPERBUNNY
11-11-2009, 04:29 PM

I could give two shakes whether or not your are nice to the bunnies or not.

Simply put. I like our coach. I like our team. I love where our program is headed!

How many Bison fans cans say that? NONE!!!

As for the wiseass who made the comment about being happy about basketball season being, the Jacks are going to regain their dominance over the Bison in that sport as well. Book it!!!

Enjoy the football off-season. You guys can check out the Jacks in the playoffs by signing up for an account at www.gojacks.com.

Have a very nice day!

SUPERBUNNY

SDbison
11-11-2009, 04:33 PM

Simply put. I like our coach. I like our team. I love where our program is headed!

As for the wiseass who made the comment about being happy about basketball season being, the Jacks are going to regain their dominance over the Bison in that sport as well. Book it!!!

Enjoy the football off-season. You guys can check out the Jacks in the playoffs by signing up for an account at www.gojacks.com (http://www.gojacks.com).

Have a very nice day!

SUPERBUNNY
Now thats more like it.......appreciate your honesty!

SDbison
11-11-2009, 04:50 PM

Enjoy the football off-season. You guys can check out the Jacks in the playoffs by signing up for an account at www.gojacks.com (http://www.gojacks.com).

Have a very nice day!

SUPERBUNNY
If Bisonville doesn't think this is what most of bunnyland is thinking then you are so detached from reality its not funny. The bunnies have been so envious of Bison football success it has eaten them alive and they now want to rub our failed season in our face. They want the softy fans here to give them praise and say, "woe are we the lowly Bison. How do we attain such levels of success bunny master?
Funny thing is I believe the bunnies won't regain dominance over the Bison in Basketball. Will they have a good season now and then.....yes.....but I think the early start by the Bison and the fact Brookings is well.....still Brookings, the Bison will be better more often in DI. As for football, the Bison are down, but the program in Fargo is still leaps and bounds ahead of SDSU. Enjoy your fluke year bunnies.........

KUlawJack
11-11-2009, 05:20 PM
If Bisonville doesn't think this is what most of bunnyland is thinking then you are so detached from reality its not funny. The bunnies have been so envious of Bison football success it has eaten them alive and they now want to rub our failed season in our face. They want the softy fans here to give them praise and say, "woe are we the lowly Bison. How do we attain such levels of success bunny master?
Funny thing is I believe the bunnies won't regain dominance over the Bison in Basketball. Will they have a good season now and then.....yes.....but I think the early start by the Bison and the fact Brookings is well.....still Brookings, the Bison will be better more often in DI. As for football, the Bison are down, but the program in Fargo is still leaps and bounds ahead of SDSU. Enjoy your fluke year bunnies.........

Its cool that you want to rip the Jacks for the success and say we are envious and all other kinds of stuff. That's fine. But Brookings is a pretty awesome college town. I don't know why you bash it.

SDbison
11-11-2009, 05:23 PM
Its cool that you want to rip the Jacks for the success and say we are envious and all other kinds of stuff. That's fine. But Brookings is a pretty awesome college town. I don't know why you bash it.
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.........

CaBisonFan
11-11-2009, 05:25 PM

Have a very nice day!

SUPERBUNNY

I wouldn't trade your down years (or mediocre years) for ours. It wouldn't be fair at all. LOL

Some of you are making the assumption that Bison fans are really interested in your chatter. Maybe a few are interested, but most aren't. Predictions for the future are pointless.

aces1180
11-11-2009, 05:33 PM
I just get so bored reading the crap coming from the SDSU fans...It's a fact that your board sucks, so you have to come here and brag about how good you are...Your college is still in a garbage town, you have a garbage football field and your fan base is lame. Have fun going to Montana in the first round of the playoffs and getting your ass kicked by 30 points.

CaBisonFan
11-11-2009, 05:39 PM
Why the hell is SDBison so pissed off/concerned over SDSU football? And "if SDSU isn't even that good" than NDSU must be worst than just bad, but really, really bad. All i know is that SDSU is 12-3 since joining the MValley and NDSU is 5-9.

You have a nasty habit of coming over here to cast judgment on individuals. What 'need' are you fulfilling by doing this? Repeat after me..."this is bisonville, and I am an SDSU fan...and I'm pissing into the wind."

CaBisonFan
11-11-2009, 05:52 PM

My family and I lived in Brookings for seven years. It's a nice small city with a huge ego.

I found that the state of South Dakota, as a whole, had an interesting attitude toward Brookings. I used to talk to some of my friends that taught in the region...and they called it 'Brookings arrogance.' Maybe SDbison gets some of the smell of the 3M plant from where he lives...along with the rest of the stench...:cool:

Rabbitlivinginverm
11-11-2009, 06:22 PM
So Stig isn't the greatest coach ever? Seems he went to the same dumba$$ school of coaching as Bohl when it comes to starting a senior over a possibly better back up QB:
http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=PluckPersona&U=69144e41448a46579a2772abd68f472c&plckPersonaPage=BlogViewPost&plckUserId=69144e41448a46579a2772abd68f472c&plckPostId=Blog%3a69144e41448a46579a2772abd68f472c Post%3ae7a60549-3a02-4ac3-805d-ef7aa1b7f185&plckController=PersonaBlog&plckScript=personaScript&plckElementId=personaDest

The above is post #1 of this thread. Many of you have stated how much you hate that SDSU is talked about on this board on how its (SDSU's) fans irritate you b/c they post on the great and almight Bisonville. Well, SDBison started this thread about SDSU and he's the guy who keeps stating over and over how much he despises that SDSU is mentioned on this board. Weird. If you despise and hate us "bunnyturds" - very creative by the way - then why do you even bring us up?

I enjoy coming over here, reading and posting. I enjoy Bison fans reading and posting on sdsufans.com. I guess SDBison, Aces, and Ca will just have to deal with it.

CaBisonFan
11-11-2009, 06:32 PM
The above is post #1 of this thread. Many of you have stated how much you hate that SDSU is talked about on this board on how its (SDSU's) fans irritate you b/c they post on the great and almight Bisonville. Well, SDBison started this thread about SDSU and he's the guy who keeps stating over and over how much he despises that SDSU is mentioned on this board. Weird. If you despise and hate us "bunnyturds" - very creative by the way - then why do you even bring us up?

I enjoy coming over here, reading and posting. I enjoy Bison fans reading and posting on sdsufans.com. I guess SDBison, Aces, and Ca will just have to deal with it.

If I visited your board, which I rarely do, I would never become engaged in a thread like this, mainly because I don't care what's written on your board. I would expect some smack about other schools there. The difference being that SDbison posted it here. If he posted it on your board, I'd be one of the first to criticize him for it. I don't like the tone of this thread...but oh well. Yes...most of us know how to figure out where the thread started.

There's nothing to deal with.

BlueBisonRock
11-11-2009, 06:44 PM
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.........

Close, but still applies:
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/rjehni/beerholdersign19.jpg

SUPERBUNNY
11-11-2009, 06:57 PM
I wouldn't trade your down years (or mediocre years) for ours. It wouldn't be fair at all. LOL

Some of you are making the assumption that Bison fans are really interested in your chatter. Maybe a few are interested, but most aren't. Predictions for the future are pointless.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one!

I have never had anything but respect for the Bison Football Program and what they have accomplished over the years.

I meant exaclty what I said. I like our coach. I like our team. I love where our program is going.

There is no doubt the Bison will be back in football. The support is too strong for it to not happen. I feel that way about SDSU in basketball. We will get back to being a really solid program.

SUPERBUNNY

CaBisonFan
11-11-2009, 07:07 PM
I meant exaclty what I said. I like our coach. I like our team. I love where our program is going.

I'm glad that you meant exaclty what you said. I feel much better now...:cool:

Twentysix
11-12-2009, 12:42 PM
Brookings is kinda like a nice dickinson.

It doesnt hold a candle to FM, but its not to bad.

I still can't believe both of the flagships in S. Dak are in little shit towns.

Just baffles me. Why isn't one in Yankton if there going to be in little towns, wasnt that the capital of the Dakota territory and a rather large city in the late 1800's?

rutlandbison
11-12-2009, 12:56 PM

Just baffles me. Why isn't one in Yankton if there going to be in little towns, wasnt that the capital of the Dakota territory and a rather large city in the late 1800's?
CORRECT!!!! Dickinson..... never want to go there again.

EndZoneQB
11-12-2009, 01:28 PM

If you think about it tho, a lot of big schools are in little towns. A big school in a large city is actually less of a norm than one being in a smaller town. Brookings/Vermillion might be a little bit of a stretch as far as size goes, but lots of schools are in towns like Grand Forks, where the school IS the livelihood.

WYOBISONMAN
11-12-2009, 01:49 PM
Hell....I remember in undergrad school several great trips to Brookings for FB and BB games. We had a great time there, the Bunnny fans are great. Aand.....it is still like that. SDSU has been a great partner and a loyal partner in our DI journey. I am sure SDSU will continue to be.

On the internet, SDSU has some loudmouth fans, a few dicks, and mostly great posters. About like us....we have our loudmouths (I am probably one of them), some dicks (we all know who they are), and a bunch of great posters that have a good time (even in a 2-7 season).

Why constantly rip Brokkings because it is not Fargo? Hell, they are two quite different University experiences. One is a large school in a small town, and one is a large school in an urban setting. One is not better than the other....just different.

Hey.....I am damn glad SDSU was with us for the ride. During all those seasons that had games like Montana Tech.....or BB against that thing called Si Tanka.....the games with the Bunnies game me a great reason to cheer.

By the way......good luck against the rodents in MN!

steelbison
11-12-2009, 03:49 PM

Reps to you SD!!! I am so sick of these cocky Bunny fans!!

Go post somewhere else!!!!! Jacks06 your the most annoying..bar none!!!

SDbison
11-12-2009, 04:11 PM
Hell....I remember in undergrad school several great trips to Brookings for FB and BB games. We had a great time there, the Bunnny fans are great. Aand.....it is still like that. SDSU has been a great partner and a loyal partner in our DI journey. I am sure SDSU will continue to be.

On the internet, SDSU has some loudmouth fans, a few dicks, and mostly great posters. About like us....we have our loudmouths (I am probably one of them), some dicks (we all know who they are), and a bunch of great posters that have a good time (even in a 2-7 season).

Why constantly rip Brokkings because it is not Fargo? Hell, they are two quite different University experiences. One is a large school in a small town, and one is a large school in an urban setting. One is not better than the other....just different.

Hey.....I am damn glad SDSU was with us for the ride. During all those seasons that had games like Montana Tech.....or BB against that thing called Si Tanka.....the games with the Bunnies game me a great reason to cheer.

By the way......good luck against the rodents in MN!
What up with all the bunny love Wyo........you are awefully full of the warm fuzzy talk.......ever think about running for president? :D

Maybe because you are not around the area much you can talk all nicey nicey and because in the old days the Bison won 3 times out of 4 against the Jacks. Times have changed bud. You would think the bunnies had won the conference three staight years and gone to the national chapionship a couple times the way their fans now talk. They also really believe SDSU now owns the once mighty Bison football program (don't bring up the past Bison dominance though as that doesn't count) and will continue to do so for the next decade. Well, looking at the way Bohl has taken the program down there might be some truth to this.......also consider how UND dominated NDSU at the end of the DII days. So where is the storied NDSU football program? One thing is for sure, as a fan I am not going to concede the bunnies have any chance of being the dominent program in the Dakotas.
Different perspective Wyo......I tell it like it is, you tell it like a politician........

lakesbison
11-12-2009, 04:13 PM
#1 sdsufans bans you if you SMACK, hell they ban you if you us SARCASM, its quite amusing, cvbison and unbison were banned for 2 posts using sarcasm and lakesbison was for "smacking in a non-smack section"

oh whaaaaaaaaaaa grow a pair!!

all 3 of us, BANNED PERMANENTLY,
furthermore, I have tailgated and been to games at over 100 stadiums/towns.

Brookings tailgate, town AND field AND stands are hands down the dumpiest, most embarassing I have seen, on par with Stink Forks!

I will be at TCF, wearing Bison Jersey and Gopher hat and I will be laughing my ass off, SDSU has been 1... count it. 1 good team this year *(UNI)*

in my eyes you are 1-8.

stevdock
11-12-2009, 05:20 PM
What up with all the bunny love Wyo........you are awefully full of the warm fuzzy talk.......ever think about running for president? :D

Maybe because you are not around the area much you can talk all nicey nicey and because in the old days the Bison won 3 times out of 4 against the Jacks. Times have changed bud. You would think the bunnies had won the conference three staight years and gone to the national chapionship a couple times the way their fans now talk. They also really believe SDSU now owns the once mighty Bison football program (don't bring up the past Bison dominance though as that doesn't count) and will continue to do so for the next decade. Well, looking at the way Bohl has taken the program down there might be some truth to this.......also consider how UND dominated NDSU at the end of the DII days. So where is the storied NDSU football program? One thing is for sure, as a fan I am not going to concede the bunnies have any chance of being the dominent program in the Dakotas.
Different perspective Wyo......I tell it like it is, you tell it like a politician........

So in other words never give any other program any respect??

SDbison
11-12-2009, 05:29 PM
So in other words never give any other program any respect??
No, not in this case.......from what I have seen THE MAJORITY of bunny fans have been jerks. They are our rivals and I am just not so Politically Correct like many of you. Respect is earned.....I Just don't have it for the bunny program. They don't have much for loyal fans and when they jump on the bandwagon, wow watch out, they are the best thing since sliced bread! As I tried to point out, most Bison fans don't live in SDSU's backyard. Just wish some of you were where I am and you would immediately see why I have the opinion of the Jackrabbits that I do.

tjbison
11-12-2009, 05:30 PM

http://www.shamozzle.com/HowEasterEggsAreMadeBunnyRootingChickenHenRabbitLo veMakingSexPhotoPic2.jpg

hmm........

WYOBISONMAN
11-12-2009, 06:17 PM

Oh....I may look at life different if I had to live with them.....LOL;)

CaBisonFan
11-12-2009, 06:27 PM
Any chance this thread could be put on a U-Haul truck?

ndsubison1
11-12-2009, 07:48 PM
No, not in this case.......from what I have seen THE MAJORITY of bunny fans have been jerks. They are our rivals and I am just not so Politically Correct like many of you. Respect is earned.....I Just don't have it for the bunny program. They don't have much for loyal fans and when they jump on the bandwagon, wow watch out, they are the best thing since sliced bread! As I tried to point out, most Bison fans don't live in SDSU's backyard. Just wish some of you were where I am and you would immediately see why I have the opinion of the Jackrabbits that I do.

they're our rival by default... i see them more as a fake rival

aces1180
11-12-2009, 07:56 PM
they're our rival by default... i see them more as a fake rival

Agreed...If the Trucks were on our schedule, THAT would be the game of the year.

tjbison
11-12-2009, 08:55 PM
Agreed...WHEN the Trucks are on our schedule, THAT will be the game of the year.

I agree:D Bunnies will still be fun but not as much sorry bunnies its true.

steelbison
11-13-2009, 02:22 AM

Agreed..I work in SD and when we were kicking their ass they were very quiet..it was Mens basketball this..mens basketball that..nothing about Football...now that they have a couple of avg to above avg seasons(7 wins) is ok..nothing special..you would have thought they are now the greatest football team in the country....the same as it used to be in basketball..cocky loud abnoxious fans...

Personally I am sick of it and SD you are correct in everything you say on this subject.:nod:

jacks1
11-13-2009, 04:20 AM
I will be at TCF, wearing Bison Jersey and Gopher hat and I will be laughing my ass off, SDSU has been 1... count it. 1 good team this year *(UNI)*

in my eyes you are 1-8.

Yes lakes, yes we are...thanks again for setting the record straight.

UTH
11-13-2009, 06:36 PM
http://www.shamozzle.com/HowEasterEggsAreMadeBunnyRootingChickenHenRabbitLo veMakingSexPhotoPic2.jpg

hmm........

Snicker, snicker*...
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff311/indio_rojas/SDSUJacksBrookingsBunnyRabbitbaloon.gif

*can't believe some in these here parts are sick of their fans. they're so harmless, especially compared w/ the likes of suerock...

lakesbison
11-13-2009, 06:51 PM
I CANNOT WAIT TO EAT MY POPCORN IN SECTIOn 146 AT TCF LAUGHIN AT BUNNY TURD FANS WHEN ITS":

GOPHS 51
SDSU 10

Tatanka
11-13-2009, 07:58 PM
*can't believe some in these here parts are sick of their fans. they're so harmless, especially compared w/ the likes of suerock...
This. They're really quite harmless compared to teh douchebaggery we're used to from that other school.

KUlawJack
11-13-2009, 09:57 PM
Snicker, snicker*...
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff311/indio_rojas/SDSUJacksBrookingsBunnyRabbitbaloon.gif

Thanks for that. I laughed out loud in class and my professor gave me a death stare.

TheBisonator
11-15-2009, 05:50 AM
This. They're really quite harmless compared to teh douchebaggery we're used to from that other school.

PLEASE don't remind us all of suerock...:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: