PDA

View Full Version : Why do they wear

sambini
11-05-2009, 03:19 AM
Why do they wear the back pocket out on some of the players pant? Lakes your a baseball guru?

lakesbison
11-05-2009, 05:24 AM
sambini.... most of the time, its cuz your batting gloves are in there and when you pull them out, they stick out.

HOWEVER, some guys will be in a slump and try the "RABBIT EARS" or 1 "RABBIT EAR" out style, and if they guy gets a hit, they keep it out.

so superstition... or not.. it happens !!

see ya soon man!@

ndsubison1
11-05-2009, 05:26 AM
probably just from when they take their batting gloves out

cvbison1
11-05-2009, 06:11 AM
probably just from when they take their batting gloves out

some big leaguers do it to show that they don't chew

bisonpride4ever
11-05-2009, 09:34 AM
some big leaguers do it to show that they don't chew

obviously Nick Swisher keeps his pockets tucked in. Jesus I swear if Lenny Dykstra was his teamate, even he would say that's too much chew!

bisonpride
11-05-2009, 02:55 PM
obviously Nick Swisher keeps his pockets tucked in. Jesus I swear if Lenny Dykstra was his teamate, even he would say that's too much chew!

Chew!?!? Nails didn't chew. HAHA
http://majorleaguejerk.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/dykstrachew4.jpg

bisonpride4ever
11-06-2009, 03:05 AM
Chew!?!? Nails didn't chew. HAHA
http://majorleaguejerk.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/dykstrachew4.jpg

i remember watching some MLB show when I was a kid and they were interviewing Dykstra and he was showing his method for chewing. he would put like a million sticks of gum in his mouth chew it up and then wrap it around his huge wad of Red Man like he's making a bundle of Red Man and then he'd put the whole thing in his mouth.

sambini
11-06-2009, 04:20 AM
Thanks+++++++

Flanders
11-06-2009, 05:41 PM
i remember watching some MLB show when I was a kid and they were interviewing Dykstra and he was showing his method for chewing. he would put like a million sticks of gum in his mouth chew it up and then wrap it around his huge wad of Red Man like he's making a bundle of Red Man and then he'd put the whole thing in his mouth.
The Rod Carew method.

bisonpride4ever
11-06-2009, 05:56 PM
The Rod Carew method.

see Rod Carew doesn't just inspire people to hit, he also inspires people to shove a whole pouch of Red Man in your mouth at one time, as well!