PDA

View Full Version : Next Opponent: Bye

ndsubison1
11-01-2009, 07:46 PM
Our next opponent is IDLE. They are undefeated and this may be our toughest test yet. Hopefully we dont get nicked up heading in to the Indiana State match-up from this one

NDSUstudent
11-01-2009, 07:54 PM
It should be a whale of a bye week.

Tatanka
11-01-2009, 08:03 PM
I've seen IDLE take down better teams... We'd better be prepared.

Oh, and I predict at least one missed field goal and two blocked punts in this one.

aces1180
11-01-2009, 08:13 PM
I've seen IDLE take down better teams... We'd better be prepared.

Oh, and I predict at least one missed field goal and two blocked punts in this one.

Idle cost Mike Tice his job, when many on his squad went up against, and lost to the cool, refreshing waters of Lake Minnetonka.

stevdock
11-01-2009, 08:48 PM
As long as they don't block one of our punts, I think we've got a great chance to take them.

Got you
11-01-2009, 09:08 PM
how many of these guys go deer hunting? opening week in mn this coming weekend. hope no one falls out of the stand or shoots themselves.

dryash83
11-01-2009, 11:39 PM
who's taking odds on us losing a player to "disciplinary" action on our bye weekend, some exta-curricular participation at closing time???

4mcruenomore
11-02-2009, 12:20 AM
Time to get our QB's in line.

NDSUFan_Sav
11-02-2009, 01:04 AM
IDLE - 37
Herd - 14 (paschall 2 tds 132 yds and 2 missed FGs and 1 blocked punt)

ok for real hopefully our guys can get healthy for once

80ALUM
11-02-2009, 02:35 AM
who's taking odds on us losing a player to "disciplinary" action on our bye weekend, some exta-curricular participation at closing time???

I sure hope that doesn't happen. What is the old saying "Idle hands are the devil's playthings."

JackJD
11-02-2009, 02:54 AM
Come on down to CAS for some tailgating and the Southern Illinois game! The weatherman is forecasting bright sunshine and a high of 50 degrees for Brookings on Nov 7.

stevdock
11-02-2009, 02:56 AM
Come on down to CAS for some tailgating and the Southern Illinois game! The weatherman is forecasting bright sunshine and a high of 50 degrees for Brookings on Nov 7.

That should be a guarantee of one thing that we haven't seen in a very long time: A good football game.

SDbison
11-02-2009, 03:27 AM
Why? Does SIU need a few more fans cheering for them?
My prediction: SIU kicks bunny butt and the then a week later the Gophers humiliate the bunny turds.

TheDoctor
11-02-2009, 03:29 AM
That should be a guarantee of one thing that we haven't seen in a very long time: A good football game.

:rofl: :rofl:

BlueBisonRock
11-02-2009, 03:50 AM
My prediction: SIU kicks bunny butt and the then a week later the Gophers humiliate the bunny turds.

SD, I would like to be with you on this one. But, I keep remembering all of those Siouxluki :ranting: fans running through the tailgating sections last year. Better to cheer for a bunny than give any form of support to the community college up north.

SDbison
11-02-2009, 04:01 AM
SD, I would like to be with you on this one. But, I keep remembering all of those Siouxluki :ranting: fans running through the tailgating sections last year. Better to cheer for a bunny than give any form of support to the community college up north.
Sorry can't do it......I work with the closet bunny fans in Sioux Falls and a lot of them are coming out this year. For the past 5 years most of them didn't even know who or when they were playing. I tell you what, none of them have sympathy for the bad season we are having so I could give a rip about the anomoly of a season they are having. Can't wait for thie bubble to burst and the Bison return to where they belong. Will be fun to run up the score on the yakrabbits.

BlueBisonRock
11-02-2009, 05:12 AM
Sorry can't do it......I work with the closet bunny fans in Sioux Falls and a lot of them are coming out this year. For the past 5 years most of them didn't even know who or when they were playing. I tell you what, none of them have sympathy for the bad season we are having so I could give a rip about the anomoly of a season they are having. Can't wait for thie bubble to burst and the Bison return to where they belong. Will be fun to run up the score on the yakrabbits.

That statement I agree with!

CaBisonFan
11-02-2009, 05:59 AM
Wonder if the All Access streaming will be better for this game.

dryash83
11-09-2009, 01:07 AM

Damn, what a way to be declared a proficient prognosticator:banghead:

lakesbison
11-09-2009, 02:14 AM
dryash. you talking about SDBISON"S POST?

My prediction: SIU kicks bunny butt and the then a week later the Gophers humiliate the bunny turds

NDSUFan_Sav
11-09-2009, 02:33 AM

so far you're 2/2 they needed more fans to help and siu kicked the bunnies butt