PDA

View Full Version : All I have to say is.....

Kevin
10-31-2009, 09:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sogKUx_q7ig

14-7!!!!!

/suck it, Bunnies.

sambini
10-31-2009, 09:41 PM
Nice win++++

Jdubs21
10-31-2009, 10:50 PM
wasnt pretty but a W is a W

NDSUFan_Sav
10-31-2009, 10:53 PM
"All I have to say is..."

SDSU is good and won on the road against Youngstown and whoever wins between SDSU and SIU will win the Conference.

JackJD
10-31-2009, 10:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sogKUx_q7ig

14-7!!!!!

/suck it, Bunnies.

LOL! I appreciate the sense of humor when faced with so much adversity. Nice to know you're thinking about us.

Bison"FANatic"
10-31-2009, 10:57 PM
That was like watching a old people screw. You knew those involved were having a good time but it was so bad that you wanted to just turn off the TV.:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

bisonbuddy
11-01-2009, 12:34 AM
I did turn it off. That was more boring than a 6th grade game. I have lived in Fargo over 20 years and that was the worst looking thing I have ever watched.:banghead:

dryash83
11-01-2009, 01:46 AM
That was like watching a old people screw. You knew those involved were having a good time but it was so bad that you wanted to just turn off the TV.:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

But, it's still two people screwing, so you watched the rest of the game, right???

CaBisonFan
11-01-2009, 01:58 AM
LOL! I appreciate the sense of humor when faced with so much adversity. Nice to know you're thinking about us.

We have a lot of catching up to do.

bisoneer
11-01-2009, 02:25 AM
Go Wabbits, win the MVC!! Beat up on the Grizz in the playoffs and show that the Big Sky is a puffy white cloud.

OldBison
11-01-2009, 03:33 PM
I did turn it off. That was more boring than a 6th grade game. I have lived in Fargo over 20 years and that was the worst looking thing I have ever watched.:banghead:

That's too bad, you missed the best part. When they turned the camera onto the booth announcers they had to squat so the camera would pick up their faces. Now, that was funny, way too funny :D :D :D :D

And we make fun of our media...

CaBisonFan
11-01-2009, 03:48 PM
That's too bad, you missed the best part. When they turned the camera onto the booth announcers they had to squat so the camera would pick up their faces. Now, that was funny, way too funny :D :D :D :D

And we make fun of our media...

That was really good. Sam Oger...Chieska, MN...Craig Roll...Nick Merten...Bisssons. Loved the little history lesson on the fact that 'Houdini was a famous magician.'

IronRanger
11-01-2009, 05:08 PM
You forgot about the one of how natural grass is so much more NATURAL (with emphasis) than sprint turf or speed turf

TheDoctor
11-01-2009, 06:07 PM

Trust me...his bragging of our less than impressive team's win over a less than impressive opponent for the 1st time all season in conference play is far from the majority. The rest of us expected a win and thats not saying anything. Congrats on a fantastic season in Brookings...wish ours was half as good. ;)

fargo_is_my_home
11-01-2009, 09:56 PM
wasnt pretty but a W is a W

I disagree. The paper made it sound like a lack of discipline on the Leathernecks gave a failed 3rd and 11 an automatic first down. Is this what Bison football has become? Take me back to the 80s please !

IRISH BISON
11-02-2009, 02:26 AM
Did anyone else hear them say, "Football is the physicalist game ever". I didn't know Physicalist was a word;)

BadlandsBison
11-02-2009, 03:27 PM
Those announcers must have actually been trying to mispronounce names. I think some fellow students put them up to it:nod:

But they were full of "interesting" insight.

spelunker64
11-03-2009, 12:53 AM
The worst was at the end when we got the penalty on the FG:

Idiot #1: Do you think they'll take the 1st down or keep the FG.

Idiot #2: You never take points off

Idiot #1: Yeah they should decline it.

Really, decline a 1st and goal opportunity. I don't even care if it were 5 mins left on the clock, you don't turn down that opp with a lead...

Jdubs21
11-03-2009, 01:08 AM
I disagree. The paper made it sound like a lack of discipline on the Leathernecks gave a failed 3rd and 11 an automatic first down. Is this what Bison football has become? Take me back to the 80s please !

yes when your at a record setting season for most injuries, and probably the most freshman and sophmores starting than any other team in FCS...i think i'll take the W no matter how we get it...would u be happier if we lost? go cheer for the sioux