PDA

View Full Version : New Member here: Quick Question

Turb0x3r
10-31-2009, 05:23 PM
Hi Guys,

I'm a new member here on the bisonville forums:) I'm the older brother of #88 and I've been lurking on the forums for about 2 years roughly now.

My question is that is there any way I can record the live webcast game today? I tried many programs I could think of such as VLC, FRAPS, etc. I'm wondering if anybody else had success where I didn't.

spelunker64
10-31-2009, 05:33 PM
Hi Guys,

I'm a new member here on the bisonville forums:) I'm the older brother of #88 and I've been lurking on the forums for about 2 years roughly now.

My question is that is there any way I can record the live webcast game today? I tried many programs I could think of such as VLC, FRAPS, etc. I'm wondering if anybody else had success where I didn't.

The game is on KVLY channel 11 too if you have a DVR. And welcome aboard Mr. Vetter

Turb0x3r
10-31-2009, 05:39 PM
thanks for the welcome mat lol

I forgot to say that I live in the Twin Cities and trying to record the game for my parents which have some kind of scheduling conflict for the afternoon.

NDSUFan_Sav
10-31-2009, 05:40 PM
I've recorded something before I can't remember what program I used, but googled it and this is what I came across not sure how good it is.

http://all-streaming-media.com/

Turb0x3r
10-31-2009, 05:46 PM
that's a good list of stuff.. I tried out WM Recorder and no luck there. I know the the gameday webcast is using Silverlight and I'm not sure which software will work. I also tried VLC stream option from some other forums but someone said that it might be using DRM:(

Bison bison
10-31-2009, 05:49 PM
The game is on KVLY channel 11 too if you have a DVR. And welcome aboard Mr. Vetter

Gonna be some real crappy television.

spelunker64
10-31-2009, 06:34 PM
Gonna be some real crappy television.

My new Samsung, makes SD TV look even worse. I love HD