PDA

View Full Version : I think this picture about sums it up :(

onbison09
10-27-2009, 12:22 PM
AS USUALL I CAN'T GET A PICTURE TO SHOW UP WTF????? http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/1717/poster42099308d.jpg

Kevin
10-27-2009, 12:43 PM
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/1717/poster42099308d.jpg

onbison09
10-27-2009, 02:45 PM

Thanks. No idea why it didn't work when I did it.

Bison15
10-27-2009, 04:33 PM
Example for pics

web address ( don't forget the slash/ )

I usually find if the address doesn't end in .jpeg it doesn't work unless you delete back to where the address ends in .jpeg

BisonNeil
10-27-2009, 06:04 PM

I am not trying to piss everyone off here, but I remember bitching about no QBs for two years in a row and guys like Lakes were saying Mertens would be fine, we don't need anymore QBs. Despite the injury argument, everyone was absolutely fine with Bohl's recruiting, including lots of Bvillers.

So, I think this is about 2 yrs late, IMHO.

mebisonII
10-27-2009, 06:05 PM
TOLD YOU SO! TOLD YOU SO!!

Fixed. ;)

Not that its entirely undeserved. :hide:

Notorious
10-27-2009, 06:16 PM
I am not trying to piss everyone off here, but I remember bitching about no QBs for two years in a row and guys like Lakes were saying Mertens would be fine, we don't need anymore QBs. Despite the injury argument, everyone was absolutely fine with Bohl's recruiting, including lots of Bvillers.

Finally....I've been waiting for this!

56BISON73
10-27-2009, 06:44 PM

But youre not in to I told you so. Right????:D

Mr. Burgundy
10-27-2009, 07:12 PM
Any of you smart guys able to show me how to "ignore" BisonNeil and/or Oldbison? I get it. I get it. I get it. Wouldn't it be easier for him to simply put together a signature line? Something like, I love Breske, we are friends. I hate Bohl. He sucks. He can't recruit. I told you so. Wouldn't it be easier for those TWO guys to simply do that? I mean seriously. It isn't like he is some recruiting guru who was saying...NOPE, he isn't good enough....he is just coming on a board two years later and playing arm chair quarterback, the easiest job in sports. If you don't like Bohl or the Bison quit posting. Go be a fan of someone in the CAA since you have a crush on them.

56BISON73
10-27-2009, 07:24 PM
Any of you smart guys able to show me how to "ignore" BisonNeil and/or Oldbison? I get it. I get it. I get it. Wouldn't it be easier for him to simply put together a signature line? Something like, I love Breske, we are friends. I hate Bohl. He sucks. He can't recruit. I told you so. Wouldn't it be easier for those TWO guys to simply do that? I mean seriously. It isn't like he is some recruiting guru who was saying...NOPE, he isn't good enough....he is just coming on a board two years later and playing arm chair quarterback, the easiest job in sports. If you don't like Bohl or the Bison quit posting. Go be a fan of someone in the CAA since you have a crush on them.

Find a post of his. Go to his alias and click. Then go to profile. At profile there is a bar that says---add Bison Neil to Buddy list or Ignore Bison Neil.
Hope that helps.

NDSUguy
10-27-2009, 07:28 PM
i'm confused.... I thought that the Bison were suffering from a poor team...not just a lack of recruiting a QB...

The reality is that the DEFENSE has been the biggest culprit this year. Mertens has been far from good but the Bison have been playing from behind all year long because the defense can't keep opposing teams out of the end zone.

OrygunBison
10-27-2009, 08:45 PM

Dude, I'm with you. It's not just those two guys, though. Lately, there are about 10-15 guys that post the same crap over and over. I view this site about 1/3 of the much as usual because of it. I don't mind some negative posting here and there but these guys run it into the ground. In about 3 weeks, they'll mostly be gone (or more easily ignored) and I can start focusing on the BB page.

Scooter1
10-27-2009, 11:40 PM
This board has been much nicer since i put everyone on the ignore list.

Hey, why is it so quiet?

Can someone tell me how to take the ignore feature off.....

Come on guys.... help me out....

oh, right....damn. :blush:

Facts
10-27-2009, 11:51 PM
i'm confused.... I thought that the Bison were suffering from a poor team...not just a lack of recruiting a QB...

The reality is that the DEFENSE has been the biggest culprit this year. Mertens has been far from good but the Bison have been playing from behind all year long because the defense can't keep opposing teams out of the end zone.

You are correct sir!
http://www.8bitreview.com/blog/files/russ_winner.jpg

rockybison
10-28-2009, 12:06 AM
still?..............

Jdubs21
10-28-2009, 12:12 AM

Completely agree!!

NDSU1980
10-28-2009, 12:13 AM

The problem wasn't the lack of a QB for the last two seasons, it was because gentlemen like Bohl preferred blondes, rather then a QB who could get something done. Trust me, we have turned the corner and things will get better from here on in. (They couldn't possible get worse :smh:)

BisoninNWMN
10-28-2009, 12:19 AM
The problem wasn't the lack of a QB for the last two seasons, it was because gentlemen like Bohl preferred blondes, rather then a QB who could get something done. Trust me, we have turned the corner and things will get better from here on in. (They couldn't possible get worse :smh:)

We'll see on Mohler.

The freshman Brock Jensen is the real deal.....wouldn not surprise me if he wins the job next year.

AKBison
10-28-2009, 12:27 AM
It is so amazing to me that we were trying to find a way to keep Bohl here only two years ago. Digging, scratching and clawing for extra pennies. One season of suctitude and we try to throw him out of town on the first train? What are we going to do when Saul Phillips squad only manages to win 11 games? Run him out of town too? We made our bed with Bohl now we must ride it out for better or worse. He is not going anywhere!

Oh, this should be a lesson for all coaches out there. Take the money and run! Never count on another good season or a loyal fan base. The first is tough enough in DI football and the Bison faifthful have spoken loud and clear about our loyalness or lack there of.

Tatanka
10-28-2009, 12:27 AM
We'll see on Mohler.

The freshman Brock Jensen is the real deal.....wouldn not surprise me if he wins the job next year.

Hope you're right!!!

56BISON73
10-28-2009, 12:31 AM
It is so amazing to me that we were trying to find a way to keep Bohl here only two years ago. Digging, scratching and clawing for extra pennies. One season of suctitude and we try to throw him out of town on the first train? What are we going to do when Saul Phillips squad only manages to win 11 games? Run him out of town too? We made our bed with Bohl now we must ride it out for better or worse. He is not going anywhere!

Oh, this should be a lesson for all coaches out there. Take the money and run! Never count on another good season or a loyal fan base. The first is tough enough in DI football and the Bison faifthful have spoken loud and clear about our loyalness or lack there of.

Well spoken!!!!

NDSU1980
10-28-2009, 12:34 AM
We'll see on Mohler.

And I'm not disputing that for next year. Time will tell. At any rate, I have no doubt about Jensen at some point in his career being our QB of record. But for the moment, I don't want to see the red shirt pulled, so Mohler is our savior for the next three games.

NDSUstudent
10-28-2009, 12:35 AM
Jenson, Perez, and Mohler should make for a heck of a spring game!

onbison09
10-28-2009, 01:32 AM
I guess that was pretty dumb to post that. :( I've just been frustrated like everyone else. I don't think Bohl should be fired but I think he should be on a short leash next year. That was dumb.