PDA

View Full Version : Let me word this differently

CaBisonFan
10-25-2009, 05:37 AM
I'm asking your 'opinions' about who the future leaders and big contributors are on this team. Seriously...I see the rest of the season as a kind of post-season camp. In terms of wins & losses...the meaning has been lost.

Where are some of the victories? Let me do one. I'm not going to comment unless someone plays 'stupid' on me.

Jemison....all over the field hitting people as a true freshman....very impressive....future defensive leader....needs to get stronger and gain experience. He'll do it. He got the Bison attitude written all over him.

HerdBot
10-25-2009, 07:35 AM
I'm asking your 'opinions' about who the future leaders and big contributors are on this team. Seriously...I see the rest of the season as a kind of post-season camp. In terms of wins & losses...the meaning has been lost.

Where are some of the victories? Let me do one. I'm not going to comment unless someone plays 'stupid' on me.

Jemison....all over the field hitting people as a true freshman....very impressive....future defensive leader....needs to get stronger and gain experience. He'll do it. He got the Bison attitude written all over him.

Future stars... these guys played as sophmores so they are going to get good FAST!

Holloway is only a sophmore and at times he looks phenomenal! He's fast and has good hands but his route running looks like a sophmore. At times he runs a 7 yard route on 3rd and 8.

Veldman - He's shown flashes of brilliance and he's just a sophmore. He should add some bulk next year.

Coulter Boyer & Garrett Johnson - When you play significanr time as a redshirt freshman and start every game as sophmores it's a big deal and at times they look dominating. At times, they look like sophmores. Experience will pay off.

Preston Evans - No explanation needed.

Eddie Beson - One of the best prospects in the state of Wisconin. We just found out why. He's a playmaker.

DJ, Sigers, Voight, and Ojurri - Tough to pick who's the returners or running back.... all 4 of these young players have experience as true freshman and sophmores. DJ is starting to learn to hit the hole before dancing. Sigers and Ojurri are freshman. Voight makes plays everytime he touches the ball.

Austin Richard - He's a sophmore and has started every game at center and played well. He even played as a redshirt freshman.

Next years seniors... (this is a weak class)
Gary Williams - Quietly averages over 30 yards per catch.