PDA

View Full Version : Badgers Take Tcf Stadium Down

lakesbison
10-22-2009, 06:41 AM
I forgot to post this from the wisc-gopher game.

pretty sad when they take the AX and knock down our new goalposts.

BisonAccountant44
10-22-2009, 01:54 PM

Please tell me that's a typo

lakesbison
10-22-2009, 02:29 PM
#1 its state tax money, #2 i grew up a gopher fan, even got season tickets

bisonmike2
10-22-2009, 03:57 PM
Please tell me that's a typo

Maybe he meant in a "I'm a Minnesota resident and my taxes helped build that stadium so in a way I paid for those goalpost" kinda way?

Green-N-Gold
10-22-2009, 09:18 PM
Maybe he meant in a "I'm a Minnesota resident and my taxes helped build that stadium so in a way I paid for those goalpost" kinda way?

Win the game and you won't have to worry about it.

4mcruenomore
10-24-2009, 03:09 AM
"OUR" = lame

4mcruenomore
10-24-2009, 03:10 AM
See, like I've always said, you LOVE Minnesota, why didn't you go to school there. Don't care if you are a tax payer, my friends from the cities I went to school with, NEVER say that, they are BISON.

lakesbison
10-24-2009, 03:41 AM
I did for 1 year, then NDSU.

newsflash, the MINNESOTA recruits helped you to 2 10-1 season's.

and half the school in Minnesota now, so sorry kid.

i got season tickets for UM and NDSU and VIKINGS *do you hate them too?*

BlueBisonRock
10-24-2009, 03:49 AM
See, like I've always said, you LOVE Minnesota, why didn't you go to school there. Don't care if you are a tax payer, my friends from the cities I went to school with, NEVER say that, they are BISON.

Help me here. I do not 'get' your response.

I have degrees from both NDSU and the UofMN. And I support the Gophers when NDSU is not in the equation. Am I a bad person?

* Just read that answerman blog and felt compeled to leave my response in the form of a question.

NDSUFan_Sav
10-24-2009, 07:11 AM

I have degrees from both NDSU and the UofMN. And I support the Gophers when NDSU is not in the equation. Am I a bad person?

* Just read that answerman blog and felt compeled to leave my response in the form of a question.

BBRock you're a terrible person :D

*not*

IzzyFlexion
10-24-2009, 04:49 PM

Hey, old man!
What are doing up so late? You need to get some rest to prepare for your Bison weekend!

4mcruenomore
10-25-2009, 12:25 AM

Your old man jeans and chair tell it all. OUR is where your pride and home is. I guess to me, it's NDSU. My mother is from Pitt, do I spout off on here as OUR? NO, so eat it.

bisonmike2
10-25-2009, 02:19 AM
I did for 1 year, then NDSU.

newsflash, the MINNESOTA recruits helped you to 2 10-1 season's.

and half the school in Minnesota now, so sorry kid.

i got season tickets for UM and NDSU and VIKINGS *do you hate them too?*

you? are you not part of us now? I bet when we were 10-1 you were saying that Minnesota kids got us to 10 and 1.

BlueBisonRock
10-26-2009, 01:09 AM
Your old man jeans and chair tell it all. OUR is where your pride and home is. I guess to me, it's NDSU. My mother is from Pitt, do I spout off on here as OUR? NO, so eat it.

I was disappointed that I did not have the opportunity to meet you prior to your Bisonville farewell. Even when I lived in ND, I had never been in the shadow of a walking and talking advertisement for the state.

MplsLaker
11-02-2009, 07:14 AM

at least provide an accurate summary of what this picture actually is. the tcf stadium grounds crew take down both goal posts immediately following any and all games (win or lose). no one knocked down any goal posts in this game.

lakesbison
11-02-2009, 01:00 PM
no $hit sherlock. it was a joke, funny, ha ha, you get it>?

DjKyRo
11-04-2009, 08:36 AM
at least provide an accurate summary of what this picture actually is. the tcf stadium grounds crew take down both goal posts immediately following any and all games (win or lose). no one knocked down any goal posts in this game.

You have to admit it looks believable and it's pretty funny when you realize what's going on.

TbonZach
11-05-2009, 02:56 AM
You have to admit it looks believable and it's pretty funny when you realize what's going on.

I thought it was funny when it looked like the fans tore them down. Not so much now that I know that it was the crew.