PDA

View Full Version : Bison Play of the Game!

Bison bison
10-19-2009, 01:20 AM
Tough game yesterday, no doubt. But there is always something positive to take from each match up.

[sarcasm] Yesterday for me was clearly the 50 yard punt by Prevlitz. Sure the ball only went thirty yards before hitting the turf after being waived off by the Jack return man. But then ball began its second journey rumbling and tumbling for another twenty yards!!!

Hands down, best Bison play of the game.

I look forward to attending Bison games forty years from now when plays like that are played prior to the fourth quarter as "Great Moments in Bison Football History".[/sarcasm.]

TransAmBison
10-19-2009, 02:21 AM
I have to admit, I opened this thread with the intent to blast the crap out of someone if it were real. Now, I saw who started the thread so I thought it would be something like this. I salute you sir. That moment will indeed be played on the big screens someday!

Kevin
10-19-2009, 02:24 AM
The punt was awesome. Much better than the usually 17 net yarder.

CaBisonFan
10-19-2009, 02:30 AM
I'll remember it for the rest of my life...(kidding).

Kevin
10-19-2009, 02:31 AM
Right up there with the pitch and Walker-to-Heckendorf vs SHSU imo.

56BISON73
10-19-2009, 02:38 AM
Tough game yesterday, no doubt. But there is always something positive to take from each match up.

[sarcasm] Yesterday for me was clearly the 50 yard punt by Prevlitz. Sure the ball only went thirty yards before hitting the turf after being waived off by the Jack return man. But then ball began its second journey rumbling and tumbling for another twenty yards!!!

Hands down, best Bison play of the game.

I look forward to attending Bison games forty years from know when plays like that are played prior to the fourth quarter as "Great Moments in Bison Football History".[/sarcasm.]

After watching him at the SIU game I was giddy that we got an extra 20 yards. At SIU he had a coffin corner kick that went out at the 40 instead of the 1,

Tatanka
10-19-2009, 02:43 AM
After watching him at the SIU game I was giddy that we got an extra 20 yards. At SIU he had a coffin corner kick that went out at the 40 instead of the 1,

:rofl:!!!!!!!!!