PDA

View Full Version : Change this forum to the Viking and Jackrabbit Forum

MontanaBisonFan
10-18-2009, 03:50 PM
Why don't you guys focus on some winning teams and change this forum until next year.

bisonmike2
10-18-2009, 03:51 PM
Why don't you guys focus on some winning teams and change this forum until next year.

because I'm a Packer fan. So basically I'm in a sports fan hell.

unbison
10-18-2009, 03:59 PM
sorry to hear your dilemma as far as the packers

bisonbills
10-18-2009, 04:00 PM

Bison, Bills, Twins..... I feel your pain brother. Combined, they are 2-12 if you only count the Twins post season.

BraxtonT
10-19-2009, 02:01 AM
Damn, I am a Tennessee Titans fan. 1-12 record for my favorite college and pro teams. AAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Kevin
10-19-2009, 02:13 AM
How in the hell did Collins complete 2 passes for -7 yards in the course of the game? Wow. This time last year people were saying TN could be 16-0. Now they're saying 0-16.

bisonmike2
10-19-2009, 02:52 AM
Damn, I am a Tennessee Titans fan. 1-12 record for my favorite college and pro teams. AAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I truly am sorry. What happened to the Titans today should never happen to any team.

Kevin
10-19-2009, 02:54 AM
I truly am sorry. What happened to the Titans today should never happen to any team.

Come on, Tom Brady throws 5 touchdowns in every game.

....Whats that? It was six? Five in the second quarter? Jesus Christ, they should have called the National Guard.

On a separate but equally daunting note. How did the Packers offensive line (if you can call it that) give up five more sacks to the Lions?

bisonmike2
10-19-2009, 03:02 AM
Come on, Tom Brady throws 5 touchdowns in every game.

....Whats that? It was six? Five in the second quarter? Jesus Christ, they should have called the National Guard.

On a separate but equally daunting note. How did the Packers offensive line (if you can call it that) give up five more sacks to the Lions?

It's still called an offensive line. Offensive as in insulting. Clifton got hurt, again. Rodgers is so boned.