PDA

View Full Version : SDSU Rabbits GDT

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

NWNDBison
10-17-2009, 03:30 PM
OK, so no one wants to start this thread.

I don't feel qualified, but it's time.

Maybe no one wants to jinx the team. I don't feel like I ever have, so here goes...

Go Bison!!!

NWNDBison
10-17-2009, 03:33 PM
Here's the story coming out of Sioux Falls, thanks to our old friend Terry Vandrovic:

http://www.argusleader.com/article/20091017/SPORTS0202/910170322/1002/sports

"By comparison, the Jacks are second nationally in scoring defense (12.2). They have yet to allow a touchdown in the first or third quarter and have given up a total of six points in their first two home games."

Let's stop this!

"North Dakota State's tradition is great," Stiegelmeier said. "When you play a team like that, to win one is good, to win two in a row is good and to win three in a row is really good. We'd use it in recruiting if that would happen."

We need to deny this recruitning tool.

MOTBison
10-17-2009, 03:34 PM
Here's the story coming out of Sioux Falls, thanks to our old friend Terry Vandrovic:

http://www.argusleader.com/article/20091017/SPORTS0202/910170322/1002/sports

"By comparison, the Jacks are second nationally in scoring defense (12.2). They have yet to allow a touchdown in the first or third quarter and have given up a total of six points in their first two home games."

Let's stop this!

"North Dakota State's tradition is great," Stiegelmeier said. "When you play a team like that, to win one is good, to win two in a row is good and to win three in a row is really good. We'd use it in recruiting if that would happen."

We need to deny this recruitning tool.

Let's get them bastards!!!!!!!

bisonmike2
10-17-2009, 03:44 PM
anyone catch on the Argus Leader that the University of Sioux Falls is playing at DSU today?

rabidrabbit
10-17-2009, 03:45 PM
Will be an interesting game. As a far off observer, I just don't see how the Bison pull a win today. IMHO, the will be like the 2006 Bison/Jacks game, but with the roles reversed for the two teams. Bison truly do not show any aspect of their game is better than the Jacks counterpart.

I wish I could watch this, but no working computer outside office.

Jacks 28, NDSU 14.

NWNDBison
10-17-2009, 03:58 PM
anyone catch on the Argus Leader that the University of Sioux Falls is playing at DSU today?

Ummm...yeah! Lots of people expect UND to be playing the University of Sioux Falls. (Copy & paste error?)

Hopefully somebody can catch that Sioux Falls bus enroute to Dickinson while they still have time to get to the Alerus Center for the 1:00 pm kickoff.

Or, maybe they are on their way to Madison, SD to Play Dakota State there.

Not our problem. They will have to figure it out!

bisonmike2
10-17-2009, 03:58 PM
Will be an interesting game. As a far off observer, I just don't see how the Bison pull a win today. IMHO, the will be like the 2006 Bison/Jacks game, but with the roles reversed for the two teams. Bison truly do not show any aspect of their game is better than the Jacks counterpart.

Jacks 28, NDSU 14.

I've seen part of most SDSU game and they are by far the better team this year. Not because they have superior athletes, they just have solid coaching and their guys don't make alot of mistakes. NDSU has potential but every game they've shot themselves in the foot with stupid penalties or just boneheaded plays. And this year has been filled with unbelievably bad coaching decisions to top it off.

NWNDBison
10-17-2009, 04:19 PM
Rapid City Journal a bit more objective (nice perspective from SD):

http://www.rapidcityjournal.com/sports/local/article_e81549e6-b9fb-11de-ada8-001cc4c002e0.html

TheDoctor
10-17-2009, 04:36 PM
I've seen part of most SDSU game and they are by far the better team this year. Not because they have superior athletes, they just have solid coaching and their guys don't make alot of mistakes. NDSU has potential but every game they've shot themselves in the foot with stupid penalties or just boneheaded plays. And this year has been filled with unbelievably bad coaching decisions to top it off.

:hide: Agreed. :hide:

North Side
10-17-2009, 04:41 PM
I am have a feeling Sam Ojuri is going to have a big game! Great preview for years to come!

CaBisonFan
10-17-2009, 05:00 PM

Jacks 28, NDSU 14.

"And he opened his eyes...and he saw."

Scooter1
10-17-2009, 05:25 PM
Forget the questionable calls.

Forget the injuries.

Forget the perplexing suspension.

I think NDSU should just go down there and kick SDSU's ass.

Herd
10-17-2009, 05:40 PM

So what you are saying is that if NDSU plays a smart and clean game, they are just as good as SDSU and it will be an even matchup?

bisonmike2
10-17-2009, 05:45 PM
So what you are saying is that if NDSU plays a smart and clean game, they are just as good as SDSU and it will be an even matchup?

If NDSU eliminates the penalties and turnovers, it could be a very close game. The problem is, we haven't done it all year, and to expect this team to start doing it today, on the road is a bit of wishful thinking. From what I've seen from SDSU's defense this year, they might be the best D we've faced all year. And if we get down early, we will have lots of problems trying to play catch up.

NDSUFan_Sav
10-17-2009, 06:01 PM
alright bison fans our group is bout 30 miles from brookings alot of bison fans have stopped at the gas station in watertown....time to play a full 4 quarters toda!!!! lets take it to these damn rabbits and shut them up for good this is the day we get our marker back for good....going to enjoy some tailgating and yell like hell at the game....

thunderstruck is being played right now getting extremely jacked for this!!!

bisondad
10-17-2009, 06:07 PM
Yell like hell for me!!!!

lakesbison
10-17-2009, 06:13 PM
savvy, tell slick to.quit throwin those PBR'S out the window, they keep.chippin the paint off my hood!!

56BISON73
10-17-2009, 06:31 PM
Kick off 6:00pm correct????

IzzyFlexion
10-17-2009, 06:43 PM
Kick off 6:00pm correct????

Officially at 6:07 according to gobison. (central time)

heckler
10-17-2009, 06:44 PM
live from the armpit of the midwest. the wife and I are going to enjoy a cold one at applebees and then on to tailgating.

jimmyjack
10-17-2009, 07:06 PM
live from the armpit of the midwest.

Seriously? Wow. Classy.

NorCalJack
10-17-2009, 07:12 PM
Seriously? Wow. Classy.

Well he is the heckler_of_the_north what do you expect?

rutlandbison
10-17-2009, 07:20 PM
live from the armpit of the midwest. the wife and I are going to enjoy a cold one at applebees and then on to tailgating.
Na, that's more like aberdeen. In North Dakota it's Jamestown, or Dickinson.

NWNDBison
10-17-2009, 07:30 PM
Sioux being dominated in every phase of the game by NAIA defending national champ University of Sioux Falls.

Halftime: USF 21, Struggling Sioux 6 (2 field goals).

CaBisonFan
10-17-2009, 07:31 PM

I lived in Brookings for 7 years. My wife and I taught in the school district...and our two children went to elementary and most of middle school there. The schools are outstanding. Brookings is a great small city...and SDSU is an outstanding institution. It is 'far' from being an armpit. More cities in this country could learn from the Brookings attitude.

I'm a Bison fan through & through...but Brookings an armpit? Really...:cool:

Bisonguy
10-17-2009, 07:31 PM
Na, that's more like aberdeen. In North Dakota it's Jamestown, or Dickinson.

Or El Forko Grande

IzzyFlexion
10-17-2009, 07:32 PM
Seriously? Wow. Classy.

In defense of HOTN, if he had a dollar for everytime he's heard someone say that about Fargo..........not saying by you, but........

IzzyFlexion
10-17-2009, 07:33 PM
Or El Forko Grande

Wouldn't that be Los Forkos grande? (plural)
Sh!t if I know. Just wondering.

rutlandbison
10-17-2009, 07:33 PM
Or El Forko Grande
Ahh yes, correct you are sir.

Bisonguy
10-17-2009, 07:36 PM
Wouldn't that be Los Forkos grande? (plural)
Sh!t if I know. Just wondering.

I only know broken Spanglish.

El Poco Loco!!

IzzyFlexion
10-17-2009, 07:44 PM
I only know broken Spanglish.

El Poco Loco!!

A la intención de reventar las pelotas, Guy Bison. Mi español es mierda.
translation: No intention to bust your balls, Bisonguy. My Spanish is horsesh!t.

fightinbison
10-17-2009, 07:45 PM
Just saw the commerical for the NDSU vs SDSU football game on KVLY, they showed the Pascall hurdle run....? If he is not playing is that kind of like false advertising....?

56BISON73
10-17-2009, 07:46 PM

Couldnt get enough of them in Fargo???:D

heckler
10-17-2009, 07:49 PM
just a little ribbn before the game not like it hasn't been said for fargo

sambini
10-17-2009, 07:52 PM
Lets Go Bison

Bisonfan1
10-17-2009, 08:10 PM

How about a "live" report from da tailgating ?? Is SDBison pouring the green and yellow cool aid ? Is Lakesbison decked out in the yellow pants ? Is SlickVic sporting a sweater and loafers ? Lots of people ? Bison rigs ?? Are the Jag Bombs being poured yet ?? Whats the SDSU tailgate crowd numbers ?? - Under 3 hours to kick off.

heckler
10-17-2009, 08:35 PM
How about a "live" report from da tailgating ?? Is SDBison pouring the green and yellow cool aid ? Is Lakesbison decked out in the yellow pants ? Is SlickVic sporting a sweater and loafers ? Lots of people ? Bison rigs ?? Are the Jag Bombs being poured yet ?? Whats the SDSU tailgate crowd numbers ?? - Under 3 hours to kick off.

three rounds of jag so far, slick is looking classy as always, sd chest bumped slick over a cooler, lakes already had a fight and called out the campus police, and the sun is out, haven't seen that for three weeks, great day to tailgate!

BigDeal
10-17-2009, 08:39 PM
Ah, Brookings. I was there the last marker game. I was eating lunch in Subway when this college girl finally stormed out of the place complaning that there were "too many NDSU fans everywhere."

MOTBison
10-17-2009, 09:52 PM
three rounds of jag so far, slick is looking classy as always, sd chest bumped slick over a cooler, lakes already had a fight and called out the campus police, and the sun is out, haven't seen that for three weeks, great day to tailgate!

That is awesome, I sure wish I was there. :D
GO BISON!!!!

IzzyFlexion
10-17-2009, 09:57 PM

How bad ass is our fan base. The tailgating events are already centered around our recent 2 B-Villers that have endured forum sanctions!!:D :D :D :D
My heart overflows with pride and joy.:nod: :nod: :nod:

aces1180
10-17-2009, 10:09 PM
How bad ass is our fan base. The tailgating events are already centered around our recent 2 B-Villers that have endured forum sanctions!!:D :D :D :D
My heart overflows with pride and joy.:nod: :nod: :nod:

At least we didn't lose to an NAIA team.

CaBisonFan
10-17-2009, 10:27 PM

And paid 60K to get it done...:cool:

TheDoctor
10-17-2009, 10:27 PM

Just another day in the real world Bisonville! Have fun guys! :rofl: ;)

NWNDBison
10-17-2009, 10:33 PM

This may deserve an explanation: UND was blown out of the water today, 28-13 to NAIA powerhouse and defending national champion University of Sioux Falls. Couple more lucky plays and it could easily have been 42-13.

UND is trying to say they didn't have a good game.

But I have never in my life seen an NAIA team play like USF. They are moving up to DII because they can't find any competition in NAIA. And that's not a joke.

They are defending national champions and have made at least the quarterfinals of NAIA since 2001. Their scores this year have been all wins:

Nebraska Wesleyan 44-3
Dana College 76-3
Hastings College 42-19
Concordia (NE) 80-0
Doane College 64-0
Briar Cliff 41-8
UND 28-13

They came to UND hoping for some competition. Well, they didn't exactly get it. They had their way with UND in every facet of the game. I watched most of it. They did not get lucky. They are very good. NDSU would have had their hands full. (But I do think it would have been a Bison victory.)

Good luck to USF as they emerge as a DII powerhouse.

4mcruenomore
10-17-2009, 10:39 PM
Good game by USF, and yes, the Bison would have their hands full and probably not squeak out a W.

Hambone
10-17-2009, 10:39 PM
What time does the game start? Want to listen to one good game today :smh:

CaBisonFan
10-17-2009, 10:40 PM
Wonder how they got their quarterback. Did they recruit him...or did he walk to school?

bisonmike2
10-17-2009, 10:40 PM
I never thought I'd say this but we need to beat SDSU to avenge the loss of UND to USF. SD should not got 2-0 versus ND in football. AVENGE THEM!!! AVENGE THEM!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooy0GFMYafY

IzzyFlexion
10-17-2009, 10:44 PM
By all accounts, this USF team appears to be quite the anomoly in NAIA. Seeing that list of previous games' scores and seeing today's outcome saying that they're in a league by themselves seems pretty evident.
Where do they currently rank nationally in that division?

bisonmike2
10-17-2009, 10:44 PM
By all accounts, this USF team appears to be quite the anomoly in NAIA. Seeing that list of previous games' scores and seeing today's outcome saying that they're in a league by themselves seems pretty evident.

they're #1. they've been #1 for quite a while.

Gully
10-17-2009, 10:45 PM

I don't know but if they're not #1 I'd like to see the team that is.

met1990
10-17-2009, 10:46 PM
Missed most of the pregame show. Scotty says Veldman and Voigtlander are out today. Did he say something about Bibeau being replaced?

Superfan
10-17-2009, 10:47 PM
WTF they just said on the video feed from gobison.com that Bibeau didn't make the trip. He was injured during the week. Anybody know about this?

bisonmike2
10-17-2009, 10:48 PM
WTF they just said on the video feed from gobison.com that Bibeau didn't make the trip. He was injured during the week. Anybody know about this?

He came down with a case of the shanks. He's actually always had it but the coaching staff just recognized the symptoms.

94 Bison
10-17-2009, 10:49 PM
I never thought I'd say this but we need to beat SDSU to avenge the loss of UND to USF. SD should not got 2-0 versus ND in football. AVENGE THEM!!! AVENGE THEM!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooy0GFMYafY

nice to hear positive encouragement from you today... GO BISON!!

IzzyFlexion
10-17-2009, 10:50 PM
Missed most of the pregame show. Scotty says Veldman and Voigtlander are out today. Did he say something about Bibeau being replaced?

Need the Big GOD OF THUNDER to prove that he belongs in that TE starting role. He is one senior that consistantly shows a lot of guts on the field and no doubt will be highly motivated to end his Bison career with a victory over the RackJabbits.

bisonmike2
nice to hear positive encouragement from you today... GO BISON!!

I'm slowly coming around. very slowly.

Gully
Ouch Veldman out as well. Jeez, can we catch just one break this year?

IzzyFlexion
10-17-2009, 10:52 PM
He came down with a case of the shanks. He's actually always had it but the coaching staff just recognized the symptoms.

I believe that the "shanks" is a derivitive of the Swine flu. That's the risk you take when you play two teams from Iowa in the same year.

94 Bison
10-17-2009, 10:52 PM
I'm slowly coming around. very slowly.

I like it...

IzzyFlexion
10-17-2009, 10:53 PM
anybody else have an awful buzzing sound on the audio/video feed?

Blue
10-17-2009, 10:54 PM
Good crowd already in the stands with 15 minutes to kickoff. Not a lot of Bison fans though maybe 3,000. Both sides of the stands full and overflowing.

Gully
10-17-2009, 10:55 PM
I'm listening to the radio in the cities. Not a very strong signal, but it's nice to have the option. I may watch online.....we'll see.

Bisonips

Yeah...sounds like they might have it under control now though...

stevdock
I can't believe I'm saying this but I really don't want to switch to the Bison game in 5 minutes as I'm an Irish fan and it's down to 7 points.

OrygunBison
10-17-2009, 10:56 PM
I can't believe I'm saying this but I really don't want to switch to the Bison game in 5 minutes as I'm an Irish fan and it's down to 7 points.

Lame.......

met1990
10-17-2009, 10:56 PM
Florida tied with Arkansas with 1:00 left. UF driving.

56BISON73
10-17-2009, 10:57 PM

Yes it finally went away. Damn I F----King HATE gobison.

OrygunBison
10-17-2009, 10:57 PM
Watching online. I can already tell that these announcers are going to be crap.

Gully
10-17-2009, 10:58 PM
Florida tied with Arkansas with 1:00 left. UF driving.

Arkansas getting jobbed by the officials. Apparently the SEC uses MVFC refs.

MOTBison
10-17-2009, 10:58 PM
Watching online. I can already tell that these announcers are going to be crap.

Yeah, dammit.

OrygunBison
10-17-2009, 10:59 PM

That made me laugh out loud. My wife was wondering what the hell is wrong with me...

met1990
10-17-2009, 10:59 PM
SIU just took the lead, 13-10, over UNI.

Bisonguy
10-17-2009, 11:00 PM
I'm listening to the radio in the cities. Not a very strong signal, but it's nice to have the option. I may watch online.....we'll see.

there's an online radio feed from the Mpls FM station. Might work a little better.

IzzyFlexion
10-17-2009, 11:00 PM

I agree.
That pass interference call a few minutes ago was un-be-'ef'ing-lievable!

JacksFan06
10-17-2009, 11:01 PM
Come on SIU!!!! I don't think too many people like UNI in our conference. Not only because they always whoop up on everyone, but their team is always chippy and not very "sportsmanlike".

Bisonguy
10-17-2009, 11:01 PM
And the KVLY signal is ON!

Too bad Irish fans. :hide:

MOTBison
10-17-2009, 11:02 PM
Anybody else think the color is off?

Bisonguy
10-17-2009, 11:03 PM
Anybody else think the color is off?

ND football color is always off. UND's game was bad, don't expect much better from this game.

Bison"FANatic"
10-17-2009, 11:05 PM
ND football color is always off. UND's game was bad, don't expect much better from this game.

Probably the lighting right bisonguy;) ;) ;) :D :D :D

4mcruenomore
10-17-2009, 11:06 PM
keep me posted, dang USC game still on KQCD in Dickinson, argh.

bisonmike2
10-17-2009, 11:07 PM
Pat was able to make the trip? I just thought that since he was suspended he wouldn't be able to travel.

CarringtonBison
10-17-2009, 11:07 PM
I am stoked to be able to watch this on TV, but damn is it hard to stomach not watching in HD!

94 Bison
10-17-2009, 11:08 PM
another radio link

http://www.network1sports.com/stations/khnd.asp

Kevin
Thank God we took the ball after the toss. Maybe that's a sign.

56BISON73
Bison take the ball!!!!

CarringtonBison
yeah-we get the ball first

OrygunBison
I am stoked to be able to watch this on TV, but damn is it hard to stomach not watching in HD!

You suck. I'm watching on my computer...

IzzyFlexion
10-17-2009, 11:09 PM
Someone get the defibrilator for me.....
Bison win the toss and take the ball!!!!!!!!!!!!

bisonmike2
10-17-2009, 11:10 PM
start at the 38. we'll take that every time.

Hammersmith
You suck. I'm watching on my computer...

You're not missing much. The wide-angle camera is so bad you can barely make out who has the ball.

bisonmike2
did that look slow mo to anyone else?

OrygunBison
10-17-2009, 11:11 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO move the chains....

OrygunBison
10-17-2009, 11:12 PM
oooooooooooo move the chains.

Hammersmith
10-17-2009, 11:13 PM
Apparently both teams have scored 2 touchdowns already.

Graphics said 14-14 until they shut them off.

:rofl:

bisonmike2
10-17-2009, 11:13 PM
moving the chains. o looking good. we need to take advantage of this. 7 points or bust.

CarringtonBison
10-17-2009, 11:14 PM
TD Bison

That my friends is why we take the ball first!!!!!!!!!!

Hammersmith
10-17-2009, 11:14 PM
Best busted play ever!

TD NDSU

7-0 NDSU

bisonmike2
10-17-2009, 11:15 PM
TD NDSU!!!! nice play mertens to mcnorton!!!

IronRanger
anyone know why #27 did not make the trip down today?

Kevin
That's why we take the ball first. Set the tempo.

JacksFan06
10-17-2009, 11:16 PM
That was wayyyyy too easy for NDSU. That big O-Line will make any runningback look all-conference. Jacks are in for a long day.

56BISON73
Whats the fat kid doing kicking??????

BigDeal
TD
Well I'll be damned...

OrygunBison
So, uh, yeah... We have the lead. I hope I can say that anytime after the end of SDSU's next possession.

Whaddup with the kicker in the hefty pants? Shouldn't he be blocking or getting water or something???

Blue
Strained Groin is what I heard

CarringtonBison
10-17-2009, 11:17 PM

groin injury

4mcruenomore

Fat kid can kick

Hammersmith
Special teams haven't changed. A little easier to swallow when you've got the lead, though.

56BISON73
Special teams are back to there MO

Kevin
Every freakin time. Turn the field over.

IronRanger
10-17-2009, 11:18 PM

Ahhh thanks blue, looks like today both teams will be carried by the RB's

OrygunBison
10-17-2009, 11:18 PM
groin injury

Happened to me last night.

4mcruenomore
10-17-2009, 11:19 PM
Anybody else not seeing the game? Still on USC here in Dickinson, I'm pissed, jsut called the tv station.

IronRanger
Happened to me last night.

Move to quick for an adult beverage?

Bisonips

Funny...I heard strained clitoris...could be wrong though. I want our new kicker to light someone up - looks like Fatakowski out there.

Blue
Very solid crowd. Supposedly it's a state holiday too!

Kevin
10-17-2009, 11:20 PM
This team is allergic to third down.

IronRanger
Anybody else not seeing the game? Still on USC here in Dickinson, I'm pissed, jsut called the tv station.

NO what is the score of that game Irish go up yet?

56BISON73
What the hell was the DT backing away from the LOS on a pass play????

MOTBison
The camera's dont do a very good job following the play.

4mcruenomore
10-17-2009, 11:21 PM
God we have good defense, j/k

bisonmike2
NO what is the score of that game Irish go up yet?

USC 34 ND 27. I thought it was over but there :01 seconds left ND inside the 10.

IzzyFlexion
Move to quick for an adult beverage?

ixnay.....
heard it was an adult toy incident.

bisonmike2
10-17-2009, 11:22 PM
God we have good defense, j/k

our best defense will be the offense tonight.

Kevin
This is going to be a god damn shootout. Damn defense.

bisonmike2
USC 34 ND 27. I thought it was over but there :01 seconds left ND inside the 10.

Now it's over.

Gully
10-17-2009, 11:23 PM
What the hell was the DT backing away from the LOS on a pass play????

prolly a zone blitz

OrygunBison
10-17-2009, 11:23 PM
ixnay.....
heard it was an adult toy incident.

She goes by the name Rosey...

4mcruenomore
10-17-2009, 11:24 PM
still not on here in Dickinson

bisonmike2
10-17-2009, 11:24 PM

is this her?
http://www.zymetrical.com/images/products/inflatable-white-sheep.jpg

Jay
10-17-2009, 11:25 PM
prolly a zone blitz

He was trying to get the attention of the referee.... thought their center moved to early

Bisonguy
NDSU should have watched Sioux Falls to see how a bubble screen is done.

bisonmike2
this surface is making these guys look slow.

IronRanger
10-17-2009, 11:26 PM

Did you last the full 8 seconds??? Wait I think I found the video from last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd58a2HpZ2Q

IzzyFlexion
10-17-2009, 11:28 PM
so much for offensive momentum.:mad:

4mcruenomore
short field for SDSU, crappy special teams again

Blue
I love how the press box is shaking!:hide:

bisonmike2
there's the Bison team I've seen all year.

Bisonguy
so much for offensive momentum.:mad:

Just trying to make the Jacks D overconfident.

Bisonguy
I love how the press box is shaking!:hide:

Quit jumping up and down. :hide:

Kevin
That three and out is not what the doctor ordered.

G-city Bison Fan
10-17-2009, 11:29 PM
Anyone have a internet radio station available?

bisonmike2
10-17-2009, 11:30 PM
we should just send 11 guys all day long. our secondary blows.

dryash83
10-17-2009, 11:31 PM
i'm thinking the bison need to win the turnover ratio to squeak one out here..........

bisonmike2
10-17-2009, 11:31 PM
what is a rabbit call? is it a high pitch yelp?

Kevin
10-17-2009, 11:32 PM
Here we go again.

dryash83
10-17-2009, 11:32 PM
if you've ever hunted coyotes and used audible call, it's a god awful squeal.....

let's hear it!!!!!

IzzyFlexion
10-17-2009, 11:34 PM
wildcat formation!
didn't look like they were confident in going through with it.
T.O. SDSU

bisonmike2
what we need is the crowd to shake the stands so hard that they collapse and bury the SDSU offense on the sidelines so they're unable to take the field. Then they may only score 30 on us.

Jay
I can't believe what I just saw!!!

Gully
10-17-2009, 11:35 PM
d holds! why wouldn't they take 3?

dryash83
how bout that bison defense!!!

Bisonguy
A stop on third and fourth down???

My, oh my!!!!

HandoEX
Wow, what a great stop for Gratzek and the Bison defense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dryash83
yep, me neither......

Gully
ok, back to normal.

Bisonguy
10-17-2009, 11:36 PM
d holds! why wouldn't they take 3?

The field is bringing back memories of Delta State.

INT for a TD. :banghead:

HandoEX
God Mertens sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OrygunBison
Woah......

bisonhp330
he looked at the reciever the whole play GET HIM THE FUCK OUT OF THERE!!!!!!!!

MOTBison
Was he throwing it to him or what??????

Kevin
......here we go again

BigDeal
And THAT is why they didn't go for 3

dryash83
ooooooooh, the merten haters are coming out of the closets.........

56BISON73
10-17-2009, 11:37 PM
You gotta be kidding me???GEEZ

bisonmike2
Moh-ler. Moh-ler. Moh-ler.

I love how the annoucers are calling it a misread by Mertens. Nope, he's made that read his entire career.

4mcruenomore
please put in a new QB

OrygunBison
I am going to puke.

Kevin
10-17-2009, 11:38 PM
Defense finally makes a big hold on not only third but fourth freakin' down and Mertens give them 6. Unbelievable.

TheDoctor
Mertens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bison101
please put in a new QB

couldn't agree more. Nothing can be salvaged from this season, except for some experience for some other players.

bisonmike2
I just saw some hot SDSU chicks on the video feed. Followed by a drunker and fatter version of Shaggy. Scooby shaggy, not the rapper.

dryash83
senior or not Bohl, its time for a change, a change we can believe in (OMG, that's Obama's line)!!

stevdock
That was definitely one of his worst throws of the year.

IzzyFlexion
10-17-2009, 11:39 PM
Even a non-sidearm would have made a difference on that one!

bisonhp330
[quote=bisonmike2;318055]Moh-ler. Moh-ler. Moh-ler.quote]

Moh-ler MOH-LER MOH-LER MOH-LER- for the love of god
MOH-LER!!!!!!!!!

MN_BISON
If the LB doesn't get the pick the dback does, either way we're screwed.

bisoningrandforks
Get Him Out Of There!!!......and They Thought So Highly Of Mohler When They Recruited Him.....put Him In!!!!!!..........

IronRanger
Anyone have a internet radio station available?

were you able to find one at all?

Jay
10-17-2009, 11:40 PM
If that guy doesn't pick it off, the corner surely would have. Horrible throw.

Kevin
10-17-2009, 11:41 PM
We could really use Pat.

Bisonguy
3 and out.

stevdock
Make the block you need to make 65 and it's a 1st down.

bisonmike2
this looks familiar. run, run, pass punt.

Jay
Mertens eliminates over half of the west coast playbook simply because he can't make the throws.

Bisonguy
10-17-2009, 11:42 PM
this looks familiar. run, run, pass punt.

It's the Babich offense.

Kevin
I have more faith in Mertens than I do Bohl and his staff. What's that tell you?

OrygunBison
Wait a minute, I don't remember eating that...

stevdock
I have more faith in Mertens than I do Bohl and his staff. What's that tell you?

Completely agree with that.

IronRanger
It's the Babich offense.

I think you are talking about Chilly of the Vikings.

56BISON73
10-17-2009, 11:43 PM
Mac just need to run the freaking ball. Geez when you chuck and jive too much the persuit catches up to you

bisonmike2
Here comes the avalanche of suck. Either SDSU is going to blow this game up or we show some cojones and get a stop.

4mcruenomore
Well, soon to be 21-7

IronRanger
G-City if you are still looking for a station, follow this link...

http://den-a.plr.liquidcompass.net/player/flash/audio_player.php?id=KYCRAM&uid=163

Bisonguy
For internet radio feed, check these stations out. I believe Mpls station has a listen now option, possibly others- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bison_Radio_Network

stevdock
10-17-2009, 11:44 PM
Well 14-7 after one isn't too bad

dryash83
10-17-2009, 11:45 PM
Here comes the avalanche of suck. Either SDSU is going to blow this game up or we show some cojones and get a stop.
i don't think so. i think this is the game bohl will crack, actually shake things up (at least i hope so)

Kevin
13-13 UNI/SIU.

Lets go Salukis!

Bisonguy
Anyone hear what happened to Bibeau?

OrygunBison
10-17-2009, 11:46 PM
13-13 UNI/SIU.

Lets go Salukis!

Puck the Fanthers.

Kevin

Groin injury. Horrible masturbation accident I'm told.

OrygunBison

He sucks....

bisonmike2
10-17-2009, 11:47 PM
we need a turnover. how many have we had this year, one? I should say, a takeaway. we've had plenty of turnovers.

MN_BISON
20-13 Siu.

BigDeal

He hurt his penis.

dryash83
is that the first penalty of the game???? OMG

G-city Bison Fan
G-City if you are still looking for a station, follow this link...

http://den-a.plr.liquidcompass.net/player/flash/audio_player.php?id=KYCRAM&uid=163

Thanks Iron, that is the only one of the Bison Radio networks that I could find working.

BisonBabe
10-17-2009, 11:48 PM
Okay this is the first time I have said this but can we pull Mertens yet?

OrygunBison
10-17-2009, 11:49 PM
He hurt his penis.

That happened to me last night.

Kevin
10-17-2009, 11:49 PM
Nice pass rush....

Jay
10-17-2009, 11:50 PM
It's just embarrassing to watch this defense.

Kevin
CA where are you?

Drinking... I hope.

bisonhp330
what the hell was cyrus lemon doing? he gave up and stood there?!?!??! rediculous

IronRanger
Is it me or does the bison secondary look very slow to react. Just like on the TD run #7 waited until the rb was even with him before he moved towards him.

BisonBabe
It's just embarrassing to watch this defense.

I agree!!!!!!

CarringtonBison
okay, Lemon simply gave up on that play. He didn't even try to tackle the back. NO FIRE on D right now.

This is going to be a bloodbath, if it continues like this.

We need some O right now or game over.

THEsocalledfan
This team is an embarasment to NDSU football. How can this play be defended? The guy was never touched.

OrygunBison
Who is #36? He is just jogging out there. He could have made the play.

Gully
10-17-2009, 11:51 PM
We need to change coordinators and schemes, whatever they're trying to do isn't working. We never seem to get takeaways or big 3rd down stops.

56BISON73
10-17-2009, 11:51 PM
That is embarrassing. Defenders watching him run in

4mcruenomore
10-17-2009, 11:52 PM
This one is all but over folks

Kevin
This is not Bison football. What's Bohl going to do next year with that quarterback competition? Just play whoever has seniority all year?

Gully
If they've quit Bohl needs to be fired. This is ridiculous. How can you have more resources than 90% of the teams and be terrible?

IronRanger
Who is #36? He is just jogging out there. He could have made the play.

36 is cyrus lemon, I believe he was benched earlier this year, for lack of effort.

Bisonguy
fundamentals. Catch the ball. :banghead:

JacksFan06
#7 watched him for a couple yards too and than when Duffy went by, #7 started running after him.

Jay
10-17-2009, 11:53 PM
Well, playoffs get expanded to 20 teams next year. If it doesn't happen next year, it's time to do some massive house cleaning.

CarringtonBison
And Mertens is back in....

Gully
we used to say coaches don't change NDSU, NDSU changes coaches. Well............it's time to change coaches.

bisonmike2
10-17-2009, 11:54 PM
I've seen some bad football over the years. I'm a husker fan who survied the Callahan years, but I think this team takes the cake.

CarringtonBison
RUFKM, Mertens missed a WIDE OPEN man streaking down the field!

Kevin
Why not give Ojuri more looks? McNorton is a fine back but at this point in his career he's not a feature back.

56BISON73
I dont think I have EVER seen a team so inept at special teams

bisonhp330
i wonder if Wings is on TNT.......:paperbag: :paperbag:

bisoningrandforks
Nice Pass Mertens!!!

Gully
10-17-2009, 11:55 PM
"wide open receiver" incomplete
"low pass" incomplete

please try another qb, please!

Kevin
Put in Cuervo.

JacksFan06
personal foul NDSU, heard that one before.

Gully
and now the penalties will start.

bisonmike2
10-17-2009, 11:56 PM
I'm firing up the playstation so my posting will be limited.

CarringtonBison
Self destruct mode..........ENGAGED

Kevin

It's not like field position matters, or anything.

dryash83

hey, now you're getting personal!!!!!

4mcruenomore
Where are all the Bohl kool-aid drinkers. Seriously, he doesn't get rivalry games, well, does he get anything at all?

56BISON73
10-17-2009, 11:57 PM
god that punter sucks

Kevin
At this point, after three (i think?) 3 and outs for him to not make a change is just career suicide imo. "This team isn't designed to chase points." afterall.

Jay
I'm firing up the playstation so my posting will be limited.

Mine is fired up as well!! At least my NDSU team on NCAA '10 can play D!

Gully
Where are all the Bohl kool-aid drinkers. Seriously, he doesn't get rivalry games, well, does he get anything at all?

I was a kool aid drinker when they went 20-2 over two years. I tend to change my POV when the facts change.

Bisonguy
god that punter sucks

where's the other Obar??