PDA

View Full Version : bison players are dirty

Purple Jalepeno
10-11-2009, 01:27 AM
Why would you throw a punch at somebody on the sideline? Bush league, just like your record. Cuddle your d2 trophy's all you want, you don't belong in D1.

heckler
10-11-2009, 01:28 AM
Forgot how many D1 football trophies you have?

4mcruenomore
10-11-2009, 01:29 AM
Yeah, your QB showed some real professionalism and good sportsmanship, lol. I love the close ups of him telling our fans off, pretty funny to read lips.

4mcruenomore
10-11-2009, 01:30 AM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/4mcrue/MattyBanhammer.gif

bisonmike2
10-11-2009, 01:31 AM
Why would you throw a punch at somebody on the sideline? Bush league, just like your record. Cuddle your d2 trophy's all you want, you don't belong in D1.

Are you talking the what happened when Paschall was pushed out near the end of the game? It was a UNI guy that threw the punch. I would bet all of your FCS titles on that. There were cheap shots by both teams. Enjoy your win, get over it.

NDSUstudent
10-11-2009, 01:32 AM

Your QB gets hit and whines to the ref. Then your defender rides our running back into the sidelines. That game went both ways, sloppy and undisciplined.

Kevin
10-11-2009, 01:33 AM
By all accounts the late hit and punch were all on you guys, not us.

DjKyRo
10-11-2009, 01:34 AM
"Bush League" is walking out with a win and still finding a way to kick a guy who's down. Good luck with the rest of your season.

IzzyFlexion
10-11-2009, 01:35 AM
This purple pepper pussy is one of about 200 nimrods on panthernation whining about the melee. Grow a set little boy.

56BISON73
10-11-2009, 01:37 AM
You folks have to understand that classless, chippy and dirty football is part of the UNI DNA. I know it goes all the way back to the Stan Sherriff days. The guy was right out of a bowling alley. White shoes and white belt. You get the picture.

4mcruenomore
10-11-2009, 01:38 AM
You folks have to understand that classless, chippy and dirty football is part of the UNI DNA. I know it goes all the way back to the Stan Sherriff days. The guy was right out of a bowling alley. White shoes and white belt. You get the picture.

I agree. Hey, last time they came to Fargo they were full DI, we were DII and we won.

CaBisonFan
10-11-2009, 01:55 AM
Are you talking the what happened when Paschall was pushed out near the end of the game? It was a UNI guy that threw the punch. I would bet all of your FCS titles on that. There were cheap shots by both teams. Enjoy your win, get over it.

I've never seen a tackler push a RB into the sideline wall. If he got hit, he deserved it. But he definitely threw a punch. Should have been ejected for pushing Pat into the wall. That was probably the cheapest shot that I've ever seen on a football field.

56BISON73
10-11-2009, 01:58 AM
I've never seen a tackler push a RB into the sideline wall. If he got hit, he deserved it. But he definitely threw a punch. Should have been ejected for pushing Pat into the wall.

Considering how liberal they were with playing drop the hankie I was taken aback that they didnt call the guy for the out of bounds infraction. Im not usually one to comment about the refs but this was a poorly refed game IMO.

clenz
10-11-2009, 02:27 AM
Fort should have been ejected proabably but NDSU had two, count them two, people throw punches. Paschall and I believe it was #7.

I didn't see Fort throw a punch but him pushing like that like was unneeded

Purple Jalepeno
10-11-2009, 02:34 AM
I agree. Hey, last time they came to Fargo they were full DI, we were DII and we won.

There it is the DII "we won" comment. You have more DII championships than you have official D1 wins. The good news about tonight is that I probably won't be on this site much anymore. Why? Because you guys are officially irrelivant in FCS football now. There is NO WAY you make the playoffs. I wonder if you can go back DII? Face it, you guys suck.

NDSUstudent
10-11-2009, 02:38 AM
We can do a good enough job on lamenting how bad we are without your help thank you.

That said, this Bison football team is a lot of things but dirty is not one of them. They got into one unfortunate scrum but it ended quickly. Nobody got hurt and I think both sides feel bad about it.

4mcruenomore
10-11-2009, 02:39 AM
There it is the DII "we won" comment. You have more DII championships than you have official D1 wins. The good news about tonight is that I probably won't be on this site much anymore. Why? Because you guys are officially irrelivant in FCS football now. There is NO WAY you make the playoffs. I wonder if you can go back DII? Face it, you guys suck.

I think that's the arguement here, you have never been relevant. I'm sure you will find a way to lose in the 1st or 2nd round of the playoffs and then next year you will come on here jizzing all over your big year and big team. See dipshit, we've WON IT ALL, you never have.

Mr. Burgundy
10-11-2009, 02:41 AM
why get worked up on a thread that was created by their version of Lakes.

4mcruenomore
10-11-2009, 02:42 AM

True. True

mjh
10-11-2009, 02:44 AM
Good riddance ass hole. Your whole state smells like a hog farm and you guys act like a bunch of pigs. Nobody asked you to come on so f-off.

56BISON73
10-11-2009, 02:44 AM

Obviously you didn't attend an institution of higher or lower learning as you are lacking in the skills of basic arithmetic. When you learn to add correctly come back and see us. Your ignorance is astounding.

JSUBison
10-11-2009, 02:48 AM

He's not muzzled or censored like Lakes is, so he can't be the UNI version.

:hide:

WYOBISONMAN
10-11-2009, 03:24 AM
Good grief!