PDA

View Full Version : 1997 Bison vs Sioux Completed

CaBisonFan
10-07-2009, 02:08 AM
The 1st video goes part way into the 2nd qtr. I never got to see this team cause we had just moved to CA. Sorry I missed them...they looked really good.

To me, a team like this should feel like champions. This was a 'Bison' football team. Whoever played on this team, or went to school at this time, should be just as proud as any era. They had Bison Pride. These guys wore the uniform...oh yeah...:nod:

Remember, you can download these videos on YouTube to keep. There's almost 40 minutes of footage here. You need to do a search for an flv player and install it. Easy to do. If you need help with it, send me a pm.

http://www.youtube.com/user/BisonTradition2

onbison09
10-07-2009, 02:16 AM
Does the 3rd qtr not work for anyone else? I want to see the onside kick! In 1st grade and I still remember that.

CaBisonFan
10-07-2009, 03:32 AM
Does the 3rd qtr not work for anyone else? I want to see the onside kick! In 1st grade and I still remember that.

I just tried it and it's running here. Not sure what the problem could be. Do you have speedy internet service?

First grade? OMG...you're a youngin...:nod:

4mcruenomore
10-07-2009, 03:40 AM
I just tried it and it's running here. Not sure what the problem could be. Do you have speedy internet service?

First grade? OMG...you're a youngin...:nod:

1st grade!! I couldn't make the game, but I remember partying in fargo after the win.

bisonmike2
10-07-2009, 03:42 AM
1st grade!! I couldn't make the game, but I remember partying in fargo after the win.

same here. I think I drank beers older than onbison09 that night. oh, and I couldn't get the 3rd qtr to work either.

Kevin
10-07-2009, 12:13 PM
Now that was a team that played with emotion. 40ish carries for Morris? That's North Dakota football.