G-Davis Baker, SR, Southern Utah
G-Garrett Callahan, SR, South Dakota State
F-Derick Nelson, SR, Oakland
C-Keith Benson, JR, Oakland

PLAYER OF THE YEAR
Keith Benson, JR, Oakland

NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR
Chad White, FR, South Dakota State

I would take out Davis Baker and Callahan and put in Tveidt and Dominique Morrison

DjKyRo
10-06-2009, 10:48 PM
I buy Keith Benson as the preseason choice for PotY. Guy's a beast...he's going to be a big weapon for Oakland.

TheDoctor
10-07-2009, 03:03 AM
Where is Cordova on the All-Conference team? :D Seriously, where is TVEIDT?????? He definitely belongs. ;)

unbison
10-07-2009, 10:57 AM
tveidt...... needs on that list!

HandoEX
10-07-2009, 01:41 PM
What a slight to Oral Roberts :confused:

EndZoneQB
10-09-2009, 02:37 AM
Is SDSU really going to be that good this year??

ndsubison1
10-09-2009, 02:39 AM

i think they will be... they return pretty much their whole team and have some decent recruits coming in... need to improve on that conference road record though. i personally think they'll finish 2nd or 3rd

NDSUFan_Sav
10-09-2009, 02:48 AM
i think they will be... they return pretty much their whole team and have some decent recruits coming in... need to improve on that conference road record though. i personally think they'll finish 2nd or 3rd

i agree, they'll be up there there....they could be a deadly team in Sioux Falls this year.

TheDoctor
10-09-2009, 03:49 AM
If we wanted the love going into last season than we have to giev them the same. The monkey on our back going into last season is that we were good but we couldn't win on the road...well people that was SDSU last year. So, theoretically, they could be good this year. That being said, it is basketball and it is 5 on 5 on both ends of the court at all times and anyone could win any night. ;)

unbison
10-09-2009, 04:07 AM
If we wanted the love going into last season than we have to giev them the same. The monkey on our back going into last season is that we were good but we couldn't win on the road...well people that was SDSU last year. So, theoretically, they could be good this year. That being said, it is basketball and it is 5 on 5 on both ends of the court at all times and anyone could win any night. ;)
ANYONE..... You, me, slick, lakes,SD...... come on who could we beat...... maybe PL will put together an old man team and we can take em on.... slick would have to wear loafers though otherwise it would not be a fair fight

jacks1
10-09-2009, 05:29 AM

Personally, I don't see a team that hasn't won on the road EVER in the league jumping all the way to 2nd...but what do I know

EndZoneQB
10-09-2009, 12:50 PM
Personally, I don't see a team that hasn't won on the road EVER in the league jumping all the way to 2nd...but what do I know

lol, I knew you guys were getting better, but that is a great point!