PDA

View Full Version : 4mcrue's thoughts on this past weekend

4mcruenomore
10-05-2009, 03:36 AM
Best weekend, tailgating I've ever had. Yes, pissed about the team, and the loss, but it was so much fun.
1. My sister flew in from Denver, she graduated in 1991, last game she was at was Dacotah Field. She had a blast, much of an improvement over the glory years as far as partying,tailgating,atmosphere if you can believe it
2. Ran into friends all over, it's homecoming. Very good friend of mine that transfered to UND back in 1998, we talked for ever, it was good.
3. Drank with TAB and met some Bisonvillers, very nice people, that was a good experience.
4. Did I mention that tailgating was the best I've ever experienced?

Anyways, the team sucks, and I feel bad for that, but we have so many positives as a university as a whole. All is not lost my fellow bison fans.

NDSUFan_Sav
10-05-2009, 03:39 AM
Best weekend, tailgating I've ever had. Yes, pissed about the team, and the loss, but it was so much fun.
1. My sister flew in from Denver, she graduated in 1991, last game she was at was Dacotah Field. She had a blast, much of an improvement over the glory years as far as partying,tailgating,atmosphere if you can believe it
2. Ran into friends all over, it's homecoming. Very good friend of mine that transfered to UND back in 1998, we talked for ever, it was good.
3. Drank with TAB and met some Bisonvillers, very nice people, that was a good experience.

Anyways, the team sucks, and I feel bad for that, but we have so many positives as a university as a whole. All is not lost my fellow bison
fans.

FINALLLLLLLLY a positive post kind of from you team wise it sucks agreed, but that tailgating on saturday was a blast!!!

CaBisonFan
10-05-2009, 04:36 AM

Anyways, the team sucks, and I feel bad for that, but we have so many positives as a university as a whole. All is not lost my fellow bison fans.

Glad you had a great time...and great attitude, by the way...CA

TransAmBison
10-05-2009, 12:36 PM

1. I could drink and BS with 4mcrue all day. Awesome guy. Come back any time...just come over to TOHBTC earlier so you can enjoy more of the experience. Last tailgate was definitely not our best effort!
2. Just happened that good friend of yours happened to be my roommate from freshman year.
3. I think I must have known 4mcrue back in the day...but I think I killed the brain cells that knew him. I think I lost a lot of brain cells in the 90s. :confused::(:D
4. Definitely saw a lot of friends that I haven't seen in a long time.
5. I think the king's reign might be over. Since being ruled by this monarchy the Bison have not done well. I think it is already time for new leadership. Herd, the peasants are organizing. You time is over!