PDA

View Full Version : no one wants lakesbison, take care, au revoir

lakesbison
10-03-2009, 09:39 PM
bisonville dont want me, restricts me,
fargodome authority, teammakers, everyone. showed thier TRUE COLORS TODAY. I BLED GREEN + GOLD, SORRY ABOUT ALL OF YOU NOT BLEEDING THAT

thanks for having my back BISON NATION.
YOU LET ME DOWN.

WORDS.CANT EXPLAIN THE.SADNESS.IN MY HEART, I BLED FOR NDSU, I.GAVE YOU MY LIFE!!!!!, MONEY,.EXPOSURE.ACROSS THE REGION/NATION. AND NO ONE STICKS UP FOR ME,

I AM DEEPLY SADDENED, DONT TEXT OR PM OR CALL ME.

I KNOW MY TRUE FRIENDS, THE REST OF YOU ARE ENVIOUS HATERS OF ME AND IT BREAKS.MY.HEART,

DOLCE CIAO^

Bisonguy
10-03-2009, 11:34 PM
What happened?

roadwarrior
10-03-2009, 11:39 PM
From what I heard.....his vehicle was impounded last night or early this morning by Fargodome officials for parking in the lot.....then he said some not so nice comments to the dome people.....led to his being not allowed to attend todays game.

BigBison
10-03-2009, 11:42 PM
WHOA!!! that sucks

bisonmike2
10-04-2009, 12:25 AM
That sucks. But how is this Bison Nation's fault?

chuckles
10-04-2009, 12:36 AM
I heard he wouldn't be allowed in the tailgating lots for the remainder of the season due to his comments to security.

Bisonguy
10-04-2009, 12:45 AM
I fully expect Lakes to be in the update of this video- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaGt5FcX8A0

aces1180
10-04-2009, 12:55 AM
I'm confused and agree with Mike...How does this pertain to Bison Nation?

bisonmike2
10-04-2009, 01:01 AM
I'm confused and agree with Mike...How does this pertain to Bison Nation?

I guess we didn't stage a protest to demand the release of Lakes' vehicle or something.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
10-04-2009, 02:16 AM
fargodome authority, teammakers, everyone. showed thier TRUE COLORS TODAY. I BLED GREEN + GOLD, SORRY ABOUT ALL OF YOU NOT BLEEDING THAT

YOU LET ME DOWN.

WORDS.CANT EXPLAIN THE.SADNESS.IN MY HEART, I BLED FOR NDSU, I.GAVE YOU MY LIFE!!!!!, MONEY,.EXPOSURE.ACROSS THE REGION/NATION. AND NO ONE STICKS UP FOR ME,

I KNOW MY TRUE FRIENDS, THE REST OF YOU ARE ENVIOUS HATERS OF ME AND IT BREAKS.MY.HEART,

DOLCE CIAO^

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BisoninNWMN
10-04-2009, 02:27 AM
lakes....I have a ticket for UNI.

bisonmike2
10-04-2009, 03:34 AM
lakes....I have a ticket for UNI...but you'll have to give me a ride to the game

fix that for you. sorry I couldn't help it.

heckler
10-04-2009, 03:55 AM

YOU LET ME DOWN.

DOLCE CIAO^

If this is true and Lakes won't be back I think it's a loss. Everyone might make fun of him but he bleeds green and yellow more than anyone. I have to agree with some posters when they say that meeting him in person changed the way they think about him. One of the biggest fans on the board.

bisonmike2
10-04-2009, 04:09 AM
If this is true and Lakes won't be back I think it's a loss. Everyone might make fun of him but he bleeds green and yellow more than anyone. I have to agree with some posters when they say that meeting him in person changed the way they think about him. One of the biggest fans on the board.

I agree. I haven't met Lakes but I've always found his post hilarious. Sometimes, not always, but sometimes he says what we're all thinking but are too afraid to say. I hope he comes back, it'll be kinda boring around here without him.

jacks1
10-04-2009, 05:16 AM
An outsiders take: Lakes needs a serious reality check. Sure he bleeds green and yellow, but there is a BIG difference between being a huge fan and a huge fanatic. I've never met him in person, but I've heard he's a pretty good dude. I have, though, seen how he carries himself many-a-times at games, and it borders on embarrasing (for himself and NDSU). All schools have supporters like Lakes and all schools would do just fine without them.

BigBison
10-04-2009, 07:26 AM
LAKES before you go(which I hope you don't) Can you tell me how to type in all CAPS!!

tjbison
10-04-2009, 07:29 AM
An outsiders take: Lakes needs a serious reality check. Sure he bleeds green and yellow, but there is a BIG difference between being a huge fan and a huge fanatic. I've never met him in person, but I've heard he's a pretty good dude. I have, though, seen how he carries himself many-a-times at games, and it borders on embarrasing (for himself and NDSU). All schools have supporters like Lakes and all schools would do just fine without them.

NDSU has SERUOIS OVERBOARD FANATIC fans SDSU doesn't but this is an outsiders take:hide: so seriously unless you "know" one of our fans don't beat them down:( the bunnies only wish they have the same following NDSU has

ndsubison1
10-04-2009, 07:37 AM
this is mertens' fault

tjbison
10-04-2009, 07:43 AM
this is mertens' fault

MING sorry man its the TEAMS fault they SUCK period:banghead:

ndsubison1
10-04-2009, 08:48 AM
MING sorry man its the TEAMS fault they SUCK period:banghead:

sarcasm... lol

tcbison
10-04-2009, 12:51 PM

I think you make some great points. I like Lakes in person but on message boards and at games it is embarrasing to me and NDSU as well. Some put this out as entertainment, or they say he bleeds green and gold but to me it is just representing himself and NDSU poorly. We all have our opinions and I happen to agree with you on this one. Seriously, if you keep getting banned from message boards and now from the games THERE IS A PROBLEM!

JACKGUYII
10-04-2009, 07:53 PM

Lakesbison and assume it was you could not have made bigger asses of your selves at the Summit League Tournament. If that is the definition of a fanatic fan than I don't want any on the Jacks fan base.

sambini
10-05-2009, 12:18 AM
Lakes just follow the rules for tailgating like everyone else. Its that simple...

NDSUFan_Sav
10-05-2009, 12:33 AM
Lakesbison and assume it was you could not have made bigger asses of your selves at the Summit League Tournament. If that is the definition of a fanatic fan than I don't want any on the Jacks fan base.

wtf heckler do at the summit tourney he didn't do anything wrong imo he cheered.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
10-05-2009, 01:00 AM
If this is true and Lakes won't be back I think it's a loss. Everyone might make fun of him but he bleeds green and yellow more than anyone. I have to agree with some posters when they say that meeting him in person changed the way they think about him. One of the biggest idiots on the board.

There, fixed it for ya........:D

Bison"FANatic"
10-05-2009, 01:13 AM
There, fixed it for ya........:D

might want to spell idiots right there:D :D :D Normally I don't give a dang about spelling but it is just to funny to call someone a idiot but spell it wrong well.:D Sometimes the brain is faster than the fingers, I understand:D :D

56BISON73
10-05-2009, 01:47 AM
My question is this.
WHY should questionable behavior be given a pass Just because someone supposedly bleeds green and gold????
The rules are simple. Follow them and you wont have any problems.

unbison
10-05-2009, 02:11 AM
My question is this.
WHY should questionable behavior be given a pass Just because someone supposedly bleeds green and gold????
The rules are simple. Follow them and you wont have any problems.

Matthew 7:5

You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

56BISON73
10-05-2009, 02:25 AM
Matthew 7:5

You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

???????????????????????:confused: Usually I get your off beat humor-posts. But youve got me on this one.

unbison
10-05-2009, 02:27 AM
no humor...... biblical quote... for bison brothers

TransAmBison
10-05-2009, 02:41 AM
So how is Lakes doing? Anybody from his crew around to give the run down of what security said to him?

bisonmike2
10-05-2009, 02:43 AM

What did he do? Boo the Bison team as they came on the court and then cheered for their opponent to win? Oh wait. That's what the large contingent of SDSU fans did.

MN_BISON
10-05-2009, 02:46 AM
So I'm going to finally make a game this year and you're telling me it's not going to be raining bitches in the west lot on Saturday, come on!:banghead: I got to meet Lakes once or twice and I thought he was a good guy, too bad this had to happen to anyone but I do have to say if you're going to put your car in the lot before it opens, you might want to check to make sure it's OK. Yes, I got on him once about the Minnesota thing on other boards, maybe he was just saying in his own way Fargo is a pretty nice place to live. Anyway, don't let the man get you down Lakes, time for operation undercover Lakes, take it to a new level. I'm sure someone could smuggle you in the trunk of their car and then it's game on, hell just wear a brown paper bag over your head, I'm sure you won't be the only one wearing one and remember to bring a straw.:nod: :D

bisonmike2
10-05-2009, 02:50 AM
So I'm going to finally make a game this year and you're telling me it's not going to be raining bitches in the west lot on Saturday, come on!:banghead: I got to meet Lakes once or twice and I thought he was a good guy, too bad this had to happen to anyone but I do have to say if you're going to put your car in the lot before it opens, you might want to check to make sure it's OK. Yes, I got on him once about the Minnesota thing on other boards, maybe he was just saying in his own way Fargo is a pretty nice place to live. Anyway, don't let the man get you down Lakes, time for operation undercover Lakes, take it to a new level. I'm sure someone could smuggle you in the trunk of their car and then it's game on, hell just wear a brown paper bag over your head, I'm sure you won't be the only one wearing one and remember to bring a straw.:nod: :D

http://www.reviewoflife.com/picstore/fake-glasses-with-moustache.jpg

JackJD
10-05-2009, 03:07 AM
He has one of these in his pocket (I suppose UTH is going to give me a bad time because my attachment is just a thumbnail :) ) :

TheBisonator
10-05-2009, 03:35 AM
He has one of these in his pocket (I suppose UTH is going to give me a bad time because my attachment is just a thumbnail :) ) :

What does a former SUU basketball player have to do with this??:D

4mcruenomore
10-05-2009, 03:47 AM
My thing about this is, how could you not expect your vehicle to be towed. Dude, don't park there the night before, it is illegal. As a bison fan, I've always supported you, but don't do dumb ass things. Being drunk and talking smalk to cops or security is just not smart, bison fan or not. I for one don't like you as a person b/c of some of the shit you've said to me, but as a bison fan, I hope you come back.

unbison
10-05-2009, 03:49 AM
My thing about this is, how could you not expect your vehicle to be towed. Dude, don't park there the night before, it is illegal. As a bison fan, I've always supported you, but don't do dumb ass things. Being drunk and talking smalk to cops or security is just not smart, bison fan or not. I for one don't like you as a person b/c of some of the shit you've said to me, but as a bison fan, I hope you come back.
he wasnt drunk...... yet..... he did get into a argument with the head of security .... it will be worked out by next week

4mcruenomore
10-05-2009, 03:54 AM
he wasnt drunk...... yet..... he did get into a argument with the head of security .... it will be worked out by next week

ok, I for one hope he comes back.

ndsubison1
10-05-2009, 04:07 AM
lakesbison doesnt follow rules, rules follow lakesbison

TransAmBison
10-05-2009, 12:50 PM
http://diy.despair.com/output/poster47006039.jpg

Notorious
10-05-2009, 01:56 PM
So how is Lakes doing? Anybody from his crew around to give the run down of what security said to him?

Lakes has a "crue" ???

tjbison
10-06-2009, 01:00 AM
http://diy.despair.com/output/poster47006039.jpg

The "green Man" Balls deep with the thumb itch just when he thought nobody was looking!!!!

bisonmike2
10-06-2009, 01:04 AM
The "green Man" Balls deep with the thumb itch just when he thought nobody was looking!!!!

I almost spit my beer out reading that. funny shiat.

heckler
10-06-2009, 02:43 PM

:confused: ??? WTF? Guessing you were the drunk bunny fan who was threatening my fiancee because she was yelling for the Bison.

Accusations are fun aren't they? Idiot...

admin
10-06-2009, 04:19 PM
Well, the Angry Elf hopes he comes back.

FWIW, I've always heard that LakesBison is a good guy. Heck, he's very good when he calls into radio shows and whatnot. He also is able to take a huge amount of abuse in good humor which is a welcome change from some folks who go ballistic at the slightest hint of disagreement.

bisonbills
10-06-2009, 05:00 PM
???????????????????????:confused: Usually I get your off beat humor-posts. But youve got me on this one.

I get the off beat humor, it's the beat off humor that raises an eyebrow.... :D :D

WYOBISONMAN
10-06-2009, 06:59 PM
I hope they let Lakes back into the tailgating. It is alway fun to see him when I get back to Fargo. Yes, he goes overboard on the internet.....especially on the websites of other teams, but, he is a good guy and very passionate. I suspect the passionate part is what got him whacked last week. He is a total rube......but that ain't all bad.

Bison"FANatic"
10-06-2009, 07:18 PM
They will let him back but he will just have to follow the rules just like everyone else. Heck if he wants to pay for it they may even let him reserve the "rainforest". Just like the guys on the pavement had to.

bisonmike2
10-06-2009, 08:06 PM
They will let him back but he will just have to follow the rules just like everyone else. Heck if he wants to pay for it they may even let him reserve the "rainforest". Just like the guys on the pavement had to.

And that's the fatal flaw. Lakes doesn't follow rules. Rules follow Lakesbison.

MNLonghorn10
10-08-2009, 04:20 AM
sounds like hes plannin on returning to the rain forest
http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=27116

lakes is bad ass. even though i probably would've laughed when i saw his car on the dolly...but i was still recovering from friday night and got there too late.

on the flip, im kind of impressed how they got his car out of there, he wedged it nicely between 2 trees.

lakesbison
10-08-2009, 02:53 PM
Ill be there. 10 seconds of miscommunication didnt help anybody last saturday morning.

my thanks to the group of NDSU students on College Street during the homecoming parade to help lakesbison & his gal out!

tjbison
10-08-2009, 03:13 PM
He's probably going to have to change the name to the Snowfort!

HandoEX
10-08-2009, 03:21 PM
There isn't enough security at the Dome to keep lakesbison out of the west lot. Hell, there isn't enough security in Fargo to keep lakesbison out of the west lot.

met1990
10-08-2009, 03:35 PM
There isn't enough security at the Dome to keep lakesbison out of the west lot. Hell, there isn't enough security in Fargo to keep lakesbison out of the west lot.

You can take Lakesbison out of the west lot (albeit temporarily), but you can't take the west lot out of Lakesbison!!!

lakesbison
10-08-2009, 03:37 PM
Ah, I just thank god I got to see Vikings & Twins win monday/tuesday, it helped the sting out a little.

illinois state is an embarassing loss, i can't even describe how bad that hurts.

BigBison
10-08-2009, 04:09 PM
Ah, I just thank god I got to see Vikings & Twins win monday/tuesday, it helped the sting out a little.

illinois state is an embarassing loss, i can't even describe how bad that hurts.

The GREAT ONE is BACK!!!!! :D

MNLonghorn10
10-08-2009, 05:58 PM

im in full on viking/longhorn mode now.

ndsu is just a time killer before those 2 games now.

heckler
10-08-2009, 06:10 PM

WELCOME BACK LAKES (all caps just for you)

ndsubison1
10-08-2009, 06:19 PM

but there is enough lakesbison to keep the security out of the west lot

admin
10-08-2009, 07:08 PM
All the Angry Elf can say is, "Whew! Glad he's back!"

http://www.bisonville.com/photos/notez.jpg

chuckles
10-08-2009, 08:33 PM
lakes is back and ready, as always, to PUMP IT UP!

WYOBISONMAN
10-08-2009, 09:21 PM
:D I may have to bring my camcorder to the tailgate and see if I can get footage of Lakes being cuffed by Dome Security........:D

Leonardite
10-08-2009, 09:29 PM

Rep this. Couldn't agree more.

Leonardite
10-08-2009, 09:30 PM

You have a fan base?

JACKGUYII
10-09-2009, 03:04 PM
Yea, one that doesn't rip it's own players every week!

bisonmike2
10-09-2009, 03:16 PM
Yea, one that doesn't rip it's own players every week!

It's pretty easy to please those 3 guys when your 4-1. :)