PDA

View Full Version : Last Penalty

onbison09
10-03-2009, 09:36 PM
I just texted a fellow Bisonviller (I don't think he'd care if I identified him but I'm just going to be safe) and asked him about the penalty. He said legit call, lots of taunting. Here's my rant:
WHY IN THE HELL IS THIS TEAM TAUNTING ANYONE

bkit29
10-03-2009, 09:38 PM
I just texted a fellow Bisonviller (I don't think he'd care if I identified him but I'm just going to be safe) and asked him about the penalty. He said legit call, lots of taunting. Here's my rant:

They need to pull #78 scholly, what a fucking moron. He was a legit 40 yards behind the play. Most times you lose as a team, not this time. That RETARD should be doing wind sprints till he loses every ounce of fat off his ass and is to small to play at this level.

X-Factor
10-03-2009, 09:58 PM
You gotta just laugh at something like this and take it in stride. We all know now that this team is not very good. A backup offensive lineman (who has a lot of work to do IMO to actually play consistently in a league like the MVFC) is taunting an ISU player. Wow, after hearing what Coach Bohl said to #7 after that near touchdown by ISU in the 4th quarter, I'd hate to be in #78's shoes. I do not feel sorry for him though, not one bit

bkit29
10-03-2009, 10:01 PM
You gotta just laugh at something like this and take it in stride. We all know now that this team is not very good. A backup offensive lineman (who has a lot of work to do IMO to actually play consistently in a league like the MVFC) is taunting an ISU player. Wow, after hearing what Coach Bohl said to #7 after that near touchdown by ISU in the 4th quarter, I'd hate to be in #78's shoes. I do not feel sorry for him though, not one bit

oh come on, what did he say?

North Side
10-03-2009, 10:03 PM
I WAS CHANTING BULL SHIRT!!!!!!!!!
but yeah that was embarrassing and stupid

Bison"FANatic"
10-03-2009, 10:05 PM
The problem is we didn't do anything right the rest of the game either so the loss reflects the whole dang team. I do believe this is one of the worst Bison teams I have ever watched.

*Bisonrube
10-03-2009, 10:09 PM
From start to finish we just prove how bad we are. We are probably lucky they didn't pull this one off...the coaching staff would take credit for a hard-fought MVC game that they managed to squeeze out a win. Now, if things don't change...heads will roll

GO BISON!!

bisonhp330
10-03-2009, 10:13 PM
with KVLY and their great camerawork- did anyone at at the game actually see WHAT he did? pointing at him in his face-talking smack- ???? The only thing that had worse coverage than our defense was KVLY's camera work.

X-Factor
10-03-2009, 10:15 PM
oh come on, what did he say?

I am not going to put words in Coach Bohl's mouth, but the jist of it was that he just ripped on him for his lack of coverage in the north east corner.

99Bison
10-03-2009, 10:28 PM
Why was the backup right tackle playing on the most important drive of the half?

MHDBisonfan
10-03-2009, 10:31 PM
with KVLY and their great camerawork- did anyone at at the game actually see WHAT he did? pointing at him in his face-talking smack- ???? The only thing that had worse coverage than our defense was KVLY's camera work.

He was "riding the horse" :banghead:

DORMIE
10-03-2009, 11:01 PM
Friend of mine who watched it on TV said that it was for "Blocking a player that was out of the play". Also did you notice that Bohl tried to call time out befor the 12 man call. Also on the last TD, they had Fairburn by the neck just in front of our favorite with the white hat. Joy guys can say all you want about how everything has to go, but you don't usually get hosed that bad at home.

A1pigskin
10-04-2009, 12:56 AM
OMG...... The guy was 40 yards behind the play. What was he doing back there?????????????

bisonmike2
10-04-2009, 01:06 AM
Friend of mine who watched it on TV said that it was for "Blocking a player that was out of the play". Also did you notice that Bohl tried to call time out befor the 12 man call. Also on the last TD, they had Fairburn by the neck just in front of our favorite with the white hat. Joy guys can say all you want about how everything has to go, but you don't usually get hosed that bad at home.

It doesn't matter. If you need calls to go your way at the end of the game against Ill. St, you don't deserve to win.

BisoninNWMN
10-04-2009, 01:10 AM

Happened right in front of me......78 was still engaged blocking a ISU guy way out of bounds then it looked like he was taunting him...all the while the back judge was walking right by him. It was a good call......what a frickin idiot (78)......we were inside the 10......WOW...that was huge!!!!

BisoninNWMN
10-04-2009, 01:11 AM
It doesn't matter. If you need calls to go your way at the end of the game against Ill. St, you don't deserve to win.

True.....ISU is not that good. Boy, we are not either.....:banghead: :banghead:

Tatanka
10-04-2009, 02:11 AM

dude. i'm sure he wuldn't care if he was identified... :)

onbison09
10-07-2009, 01:30 AM
dude. i'm sure he wuldn't care if he was identified... :)

Just making sure. :D