PDA

View Full Version : Third down

Kevin
10-03-2009, 07:16 PM
What's going on? This has been an issue for awhile (into last year even). 8 out of 9? That's not acceptable for a high school team let alone an FCS program.

CaBisonFan
10-03-2009, 07:29 PM
What's going on? This has been an issue for awhile (into last year even). 8 out of 9? That's not acceptable for a high school team let alone an FCS program.

What are we on 3rd down? One conversion?

Kevin
10-03-2009, 07:31 PM
I think so. The 95 yard strike. It's all that stands out at least.

silkamilkamonico
10-03-2009, 07:38 PM
I've just accepted the fact that NDSU isn't very good this year and that's the way it is.

Sucks to know that even SDSU's football program is in a much better state than ours is right now.

Bisonguy
10-03-2009, 07:41 PM
so yeah, anyone eat at Casa Ramos? Had lunch there a while back and it was good.

MN_BISON
10-03-2009, 07:41 PM
Wow, 9 out of 10, I'm glad I stayed home today. 219 passing yards already. NDSU has 44 yards rushing and they give up over 200 a games. This is worse than 2002, much worse. :banghead: :mad: :ranting: :smh:

silkamilkamonico
10-03-2009, 07:44 PM
Wow, 9 out of 10, I'm glad I stayed home today. 219 passing yards already. NDSU has 44 yards rushing and they give up over 200 a games. This is worse than 2002, much worse. :banghead: :mad: :ranting: :smh:

Look at the bright side. Apparently Casa Ramos has good lunches.....or something.

bri-dog
10-03-2009, 08:15 PM

Funny you should say that. I'm sitting here in Denver watching the video stream with my daughter, and the commercial said "This is Bison football" or something like that; I told my daughter "This is NOT Bison football, it's more like high school football"...

Hammersmith
10-03-2009, 09:52 PM
Funny you should say that. I'm sitting here in Denver watching the video stream with my daughter, and the commercial said "This is Bison football" or something like that; I told my daughter "This is NOT Bison football, it's more like high school football"...

Hah, I said the exact same thing when that commercial came on.

I'm feeling like Bisonator right now. I'll still record the games and everything, but this train wreck just killed the last emotional attachment I had with the 09 Bison squad(and probably with Bohl as a head coach as well). Today I had the radio on WDAY, the game recording on the computer, and normally the game on the TV as well. Next week, the radio will probably be off and the TV will be on some other game(unless I'm watching UNI to remind myself how good football is supposed to be played). I'll probably be at most of the volleyball games, and I'll be following basketball and the rest closely, but the care has been burned out of me for this quasi-Bison football.

Maybe I'll feel different tomorrow, but I just don't give a damn anymore today.

TheBisonator
10-03-2009, 09:54 PM
Hah, I said the exact same thing when that commercial came on.

I'm feeling like Bisonator right now. I'll still record the games and everything, but this train wreck just killed the last emotional attachment I had with the 09 Bison squad(and probably with Bohl as a head coach as well). Today I had the radio on WDAY, the game recording on the computer, and normally the game on the TV as well. Next week, the radio will probably be off and the TV will be on some other game(unless I'm watching UNI to remind myself how good football is supposed to be played). I'll probably be at most of the volleyball games, and I'll be following basketball and the rest closely, but the care has been burned out of me for this quasi-Bison football.

Maybe I'll feel different tomorrow, but I just don't give a damn anymore today.

Volleyball will cheer you up, Hammer. Those girls are REALLY stellar.

heckler
10-03-2009, 09:54 PM
Volleyball will cheer you up, Hammer. Those girls are REALLY stellar.

way better to look at ;)

TheBisonator
10-03-2009, 09:56 PM
way better to look at ;)

College girls in short shorts?? Count me in Friday nights!!!:D

Hammersmith
10-03-2009, 10:05 PM
I was at the IUPUI game last week. It was a great time, with fantastic play and some real cuties. I think I drooled a bit every time it was Abby Perez's turn to serve(or maybe it was Chrissy Knuth).

North Side
10-03-2009, 10:14 PM
Go Bison!!!!!