PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Craig.

WRSDBison
09-28-2009, 05:46 AM
Mr. Dahl led the Rams in tackles today. I, for one, am happy that he is back from not 1, but 2 ACL's. Congrats, Craig, during this trying time for NDSU football.

Kevin
09-28-2009, 06:02 AM
It would be nice to have him back, that's for sure.

WRSDBison
09-28-2009, 06:07 AM
Well, yeah, obviously it'd be nice. But, hell, I'd take anyone with a heartbeat right about now on our defense.

Again, thanks Craig for representing the Bison in a positive manner.

Kevin
09-28-2009, 06:18 AM
I'll never forget that pick he had against UC Davis when his hands were all bound up. A great player and ambassador.

WRSDBison
09-28-2009, 06:26 AM
Also, I'm not going to lie. I'm pretty biased as I knew him very well while him and I were in college. I'm just truly ecstatic to see him back on the field producing numbers. Hopefully the Rams can turn things around.

Remember, the Giants were 0-2 and then won the Super Bowl in his rookie season. Let's all keep pulling for him and the team to turn it around.

lakesbison
09-28-2009, 02:04 PM
Dahle'r might break the starting lineup at this rate.

I ran into some of his buddies at the vikings game on sunday, we were all hoping he would have a good game, wow, lead team in tackles is CRAZY!!!

GO GET EM DAHLE'R!!

THEsocalledfan
09-28-2009, 05:57 PM
Dahle'r might break the starting lineup at this rate.

I ran into some of his buddies at the vikings game on sunday, we were all hoping he would have a good game, wow, lead team in tackles is CRAZY!!!

GO GET EM DAHLE'R!!

Lakes, was it "raining bitches" after that big Favre throw? (Seriously, was it pretty awesome to be there?)

IzzyFlexion
09-28-2009, 06:07 PM
Lakes, was it "raining bitches" after that big Favre throw? (Seriously, was it pretty awesome to be there?)

He can't answer you right now and it's not because of the B-Ville screening process. I'm sure he's already on a plane to Dallas for tonight's Cowboys-Panthers game. I hear Jerry Jones has built a "Lakes Suite" suspended under the 180 foot Jumbotron over the field.

tony
09-29-2009, 04:23 AM
Nice article on Craig here:

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/sports/stories.nsf/rams/story/08C721CD63213B688625764000083FC2?OpenDocument

Not only did Dahl finish the game, he wound up as the Rams' leading tackler, with 11. He also was solid in pass coverage in the 36-17 loss.

lakesbison
09-29-2009, 04:41 AM
The so called fan.=== AMAZING time, the tailgate lot 1 was pumping it up big time with bitches at about 60%.

Izzy. I was on one of the Stripper Pole's with the dallas cowgirl's!!!!

----------------------------------

seriously. Dahl'r WE KNOW YOU READ BISONVILLE! GREAT GAME B UDDY!!

You're BOY KIPKA from St Johns was with me yesterday in the cities at the game and we looked ya up right away after the game!!! GET YOUR STARTING LINEUP ON MAN!!