PDA

View Full Version : Illinois ST. (Homecoming)

tjbison
09-27-2009, 04:47 PM
Well this game is at home its Homecoming hope people don't look at the records of the teams (god knows the media will push that) and say i'm not going!!

Looking forward to a packed LOUD:hide: House and a Bright Yellow Student section this gamne is on Statewide TV Lets give the Seniors and HOF inductees a great day to remember!!

GO BISON

aces1180
09-27-2009, 06:54 PM
How about our team gives us, the fans, a day to remember...We are the one's traveling to Fargo and buying tickets to the game.

With that being said, I hope we kick butt.

Go Bison!

bisonmike2
09-27-2009, 06:56 PM
How about our team gives us, the fans, a day to remember...We are the one's traveling to Fargo and buying tickets to the game.

With that being said, I hope we kick butt.

Go Bison!

in a good way. not a "jesus christ, that was the worst performance I've ever seen. It will be remembered forever" type of memory.

JacksFan06
09-27-2009, 07:03 PM
Ill State looked much better than I was expecting last night. They are well balanced and have some good athletes on their team. I think NDSU should be able to win, but I'd expect for a fairly close game. They run a spread offense, but don't look to attack downfield very often. They dink & dunk with 5-10 yd passes and have a sold off tackle running game.

bisonmike2
09-27-2009, 07:06 PM
Ill State looked much better than I was expecting last night. They are well balanced and have some good athletes on their team. I think NDSU should be able to win, but I'd expect for a fairly close game. They run a spread offense, but don't look to attack downfield very often. They dink & dunk with 5-10 yd passes and have a sold off tackle running game.

http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/not-this-shit-again.jpg

A1pigskin
09-27-2009, 07:11 PM
I'll be surprised if the game is a sellout...... Tickets don't sell when you're losing.

BisoninNWMN
09-27-2009, 09:35 PM
Hopefully it is full.

I'll be there come hell or high water.......:D :D

chuckles
09-27-2009, 09:38 PM
I'll be surprised if the game is a sellout...... Tickets don't sell when you're losing.

Homecoming will hopefully offset that by bringing more alum to town!

sambini
09-27-2009, 10:33 PM
Welcome Back the 1969 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP team.

NDSUFan_Sav
09-27-2009, 11:01 PM
Welcome Back the 1969 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP team.

and Joe Mays!!!!

4mcruenomore
09-27-2009, 11:40 PM
Have close family flying in for the game. We are gonna have a blast, can't wait. We win this one, it's homecoming.

Rockbear99
09-28-2009, 02:36 AM
Hey I think I get to go to the game. A Buddy of mine has extra ticket and I have nothing going on for a change. LETS GO BISON.

Bison101
09-28-2009, 02:43 AM
If we get a win we'll be 2-3 (2-2 in FCS Play). That's fine, for we'll be 1-1 in conference play. If Moehler shows that he can be a starter, well, then we would be in a good position to be a dark-horse.

A win at home would give momentum for Northern Iowa (this would be a miracle). We'll most likely lose this and be 2-4. If we lose, our season is pretty much over because our momentum will be gone for SDSU and WIU (and maybe even Youngstown).

So this is how I see it: October 10 will be THE most important game of the season and the final crossroads to decide between playoffs or dissapointment.

CarringtonBison
09-28-2009, 02:47 AM
If we get a win we'll be 2-3 (2-2 in FCS Play). That's fine, for we'll be 1-1 in conference play. If Moehler shows that he can be a starter, well, then we would be in a good position to be a dark-horse.

A win at home would give momentum for Northern Iowa (this would be a miracle). We'll most likely lose this and be 2-4. If we lose, our season is pretty much over because our momentum will be gone for SDSU and WIU (and maybe even Youngstown).

So this is how I see it: October 10 will be THE most important game of the season and the final crossroads to decide between playoffs or dissapointment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3-eavMSBnk

NDSUstudent
09-28-2009, 03:02 AM
Lets just worry about pounding ISU Red before going on about UNI or the....

http://msp73.photobucket.com/albums/i201/aykis16/playoffs.jpg

BisonBabe
09-28-2009, 03:48 AM
I wish I could be at the game but at least I can yell and scream while watching on TV come Saturday afternoon. It is not the teams record keeping me from being at the game rather the financial crunch of no job.

Go Bison

MNLonghorn10
09-28-2009, 04:37 AM
so if the games not sold out, do they black out the local market like in the nfl ;)

WYOBISONMAN
09-28-2009, 04:40 AM
I wish I could be at the game but at least I can yell and scream while watching on TV come Saturday afternoon. It is not the teams record keeping me from being at the game rather the financial crunch of no job.

Go Bison

You can always tailgate!!!

BisonBabe
09-28-2009, 01:33 PM
You can always tailgate!!!

I am considering it as it would be nice to see some of you guys.

56BISON73
09-28-2009, 07:24 PM

Go Bison

I had an extra ticket for the Wagner game that I was going to give you but you didnt respond to my post.

DIGRAPPLER
09-28-2009, 07:34 PM
Anyone know how close to a sellout this game will be? Some friends from church are wanting to go and I told them to get tickets early even if the Bison are struggling.

UPDATE: Twitter says less than 400 left. I am totally shocked, i was thinking there woudl be a thousand or so left.

tjbison
09-28-2009, 09:46 PM
Anyone know how close to a sellout this game will be? Some friends from church are wanting to go and I told them to get tickets early even if the Bison are struggling.

UPDATE: Twitter says less than 400 left. I am totally shocked, i was thinking there woudl be a thousand or so left.

Tickets for this game and UNi sold strong early but I would expect alot of no shows:banghead: :banghead:

Wally
09-28-2009, 11:00 PM
I know this season as of right now has been a total buzzkill, but I am and always will be totally psyched for Homecoming. I love the smell of Chubs on Homecoming morning:) As for the game, who knows how we will play, but I do expect us to win by 10+ points. I really want to see a clean, crisp game with no missed assignments, bad decisions, etc. Let's use this game as a building block for the rest of the season, because the following week, we will need to play an A+ game against UNI.

BigBison
09-29-2009, 12:04 AM
Homecoming is SOLD OUT!!!!

roadwarrior
09-29-2009, 12:08 AM
Homecoming is SOLD OUT!!!!

Funny - you can still select tickets online.

MNLonghorn10
09-29-2009, 12:13 AM
bison sell outs dont really mean anything. i still see tons of fans dressed in blue

BigBison
09-29-2009, 12:31 AM
Funny - you can still select tickets online.

ok my bad i meant general admission is sold out and theres not many tickets left for sideline reserved.

BisonBabe
09-29-2009, 02:30 AM
I had an extra ticket for the Wagner game that I was going to give you but you didnt respond to my post.

Got your message too late. I forgot to check the site when I got home from highschool football.

thanks for thinking of me.

twowheels
09-29-2009, 02:49 AM

When traveling to Carbondale this past weekend I was listening to the radio. Now I am not a Nebraska fan but here is an interesting stat. Nebraska has had over 300 consecutive home game sell outs. Now that is a lot of years. Years that would take you through all sorts of crap and even though the alum, fans, etc., etc., at times were pissed, angry, frustrated, disappointed, etc., etc., etc., because the mighty Cornhuskers were stinking up the field and things weren't looking good, they still showed up for the game and supported their team. And even though the media was tearing down this storied football team because they stunk, the stadium still was sold out.

CarringtonBison
09-29-2009, 02:54 AM
When traveling to Carbondale this past weekend I was listening to the radio. Now I am not a Nebraska fan but here is an interesting stat. Nebraska has had over 300 consecutive home game sell outs. Now that is a lot of years. Years that would take you through all sorts of crap and even though the alum, fans, etc., etc., at times were pissed, angry, frustrated, disappointed, etc., etc., etc., because the mighty Cornhuskers were stinking up the field and things weren't looking good, they still showed up for the game and supported their team. And even though the media was tearing down this storied football team because they stunk, the stadium still was sold out.

I will be there (all six of us)!!

56BISON73
09-29-2009, 02:55 AM

Sold out and having the stadium seats filled is two different things. Even during bad times big schools always sell the max on their season tickets. Why because they dont want to wait in line when the times are good. When they are losing and playing crappy teams they give them away or sell them or just dont go.

NDSUstudent
09-29-2009, 03:14 AM
bison sell outs dont really mean anything. i still see tons of fans dressed in blue

Maybe we should plaint the seats yellow, those blue seats just aren't intimidating enough.