PDA

View Full Version : Things I would like to see on Saturday

tcbison
09-22-2009, 07:42 PM
Would like to see a lead early in the game instead of playing from behind.

The defense to limit big gains in the passing game.

Gratzek and Fairbairn stopping the run and getting some pressure on the QB.

Veldman to come back this week and catch some passes down the field.

Paschall to get 20+ carries and the offense to sustain drives and have an advantage in the time of possession.

No stupid penalties.

Good special teams play and Shamen getting some return yards for good field position.

Bibeau kicking the game winning field goal.

Things you would like to see? Your thoughts?

bisonmike2
09-22-2009, 07:43 PM
Would like to see a lead early in the game instead of playing from behind.

The defense to limit big gains in the passing game.

Gratzek and Fairbairn stopping the run and getting some pressure on the QB.

Veldman to come back this week and catch some passes down the field.

Paschall to get 20+ carries and the offense to sustain drives and have an advantage in the time of possession.

No stupid penalties.

Good special teams play and Shamen getting some return yards for good field position.

Bibeau kicking the game winning field goal.

Things you would like to see? Your thoughts?

all great. I would add no more injuries.

IzzyFlexion
09-22-2009, 07:45 PM
Win the coin toss and take the ball.

TransAmBison
09-22-2009, 07:46 PM
Paschall breaking the record for longest run on their field. :nod:

Tatanka
09-22-2009, 07:50 PM
Not needing a game-winning field goal to win the game. :nod:

bisonmike2
09-22-2009, 07:50 PM
Their fans clearing out of the stadium early in the 4th because they are behind by a lot.

lakesbison
09-22-2009, 07:51 PM
Take The Ball And Flea Flicker With Paschall To Holloway For A 80 Yard Td!!!

spelunker64
09-22-2009, 08:02 PM
Colvin not missing any tackles...

stevdock
09-22-2009, 08:03 PM
A Win!!!!!!

bisontwice
09-22-2009, 08:06 PM
Any score with the Bison ahead as time runs out.

Bison"FANatic"
09-22-2009, 08:13 PM
A win of course

See us start out the game not back on our heals. Maybe a three and out if that is to much to ask when we are on D.

No preventable interceptions

I would like to see 3-5 QB sacks.

A third down conversion rate for the salukis be a ton smaller than previous games.

10+ receptions by the WR's

No long receptions for the Salukis

And last but not least I would love to see a time of possesion like last nights football game with us being equal to the Dolphins. (about 15 minutes for the colts and 45 min for the Phins) I think we would have a better outcome.:D :D :D :D :D

Thundering Herd
09-22-2009, 08:20 PM
I would like to see the cheerleaders with new saran wrap uniforms on, a barrel of captain morgan delivered to me by the man himself. While he's there, he hands me orders and tickets home. There in Bismarck there is a group of stuffy old men walking around with UND Swallows sheatshirts! That would be Awesome...:nod:

Sorry to joke about your serious question. My official answer is: I want no player to feel like they didn't do the best they could. They leave their guts on the field, but they have a fuckin' blast doing it! As a team, they did their best and regardless the outcome, feel good about their effort. For the coaches: they end the day knowing that they sufficiently prepared the team for that days game against that team.

I'm thinking that once we get a game where things just click, we'll see a better, more confident Bison team the rest of the season. They play with some fire and better things come after that. Hopefully that game is this weekend and they play an all-around good game. WHY? 1. they need to, and 2. Cause the season is young and I've heard enough bitching and moaning about the efforts of a bunch of young men already! Like I read earlier,... LIGHTEN UP FRANCIS!

GO BISON!

MontBison
09-22-2009, 08:33 PM
The defense to give up less than 400 yds. of total offense.:hide:

Bison bison
09-22-2009, 08:34 PM
My official answer is: I want no player to feel like they didn't do the best they could. They leave their guts on the field, but they have a fuckin' blast doing it! As a team, they did their best and regardless the outcome, feel good about their effort. For the coaches: they end the day knowing that they sufficiently prepared the team for that days game against that team.

What kind of sitting around the campfire singing kumbayah kind of answer is that?

bisonaudit
09-22-2009, 08:39 PM
No mincing-fradie-cat punts or field goal attempts. You've got the best running back in I-AA. Give him the ball and challenge the O-line to make those yards.

X-Factor
09-22-2009, 08:54 PM
Lets start with baby steps for Coach Bohl. How about use a little common sense and take the ball to start the first half when we win the coin toss? Who wants to try to set the tone with that god awful defense.

BlueBisonRock
09-22-2009, 09:38 PM
What kind of sitting around the campfire singing kumbayah kind of answer is that?

A rather intellegent and optomistic response on an otherwise bummed out and throw 'em under the train board!

Kudos to TH! I especially like the saran wrap idea.

Pass the KoolAid and a towel to clean my green and yellow tinted glasses.

;)

A1pigskin
09-23-2009, 01:57 AM
I would like to see a win.

westnodak93bison
09-23-2009, 02:13 AM
lets start with the Defense NOT GIVING up a TD on SIU's first drive

Facts
09-23-2009, 02:13 AM
I would like to see:

1. the game on GoBison.com
2. NDSU players tackling with their bodies, arms, hands, and fingers, all at the same time.
3. Bibeau just kick the damn ball.
4. more passes to Warren Halloway (anyone else impressed with him so far?)
5. even more handoffs to #2, spotted for breathers by #23.
6. a solid effort from the whole team, and a complete 4 quarters played that results in a W!

Now go play like animals D!

A1pigskin
09-23-2009, 02:14 AM
lets start with the Defense NOT GIVING up a TD on SIU's first drive

This would be a good start.

DjKyRo
09-23-2009, 02:16 AM
I'm going to copy Tatanka (because I'm doing homework and additional thinking is painful) - I would like to see it not come down to a last-second FG, though I would trust Bibeau to make it at this point.

Ideally we ride out the last few minutes of the fourth quarter having seen a confident defense and successful offense.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
09-23-2009, 02:18 AM
A Win!!!!!!

I'm with him. :)

A1pigskin
09-23-2009, 02:20 AM
I'm with him. :)

Yep, and I don't care how we get it.

Facts
09-23-2009, 02:33 AM
I'm going to copy Tatanka (because I'm doing homework and additional thinking is painful) - I would like to see it not come down to a last-second FG, though I would trust Bibeau to make it at this point.

Ideally we ride out the last few minutes of the fourth quarter having seen a confident defense and successful offense.

I agree, math homework is tough. ;)

Bison bison
09-23-2009, 02:35 AM
don't worry guys.

paschall is going to run the wildcat in carbondale.

everyone knows that wildcat trumps gay egyptian dog.